Thread Rating:

Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
October 19th, 2018 at 9:37:59 AM permalink
What happened today is the last straw, the final straw that broke the camel's back for me! I know I am not supposed to make any new threads, since I have Nathan's Corner , but I felt this needed it's own thread. This thread has been festering in my mind for a long time now, and today I m deciding to start it because I have finally reached my limit. I am sick of being harassed by WON over a one time mistake when we tried to meet up at Gulfstream. I made a stupid mistake,(I had him thinking I was a MAN but showed up as a WOMAN, thinking it would be a cute surprise. It backfired on me majorly) but I shouldn't have to keep paying for same mistake over and over. This is beyond harassment and if this were the real world, I would have seriously had him arrested for stalking and harassment. I am so sick of his BS.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
October 19th, 2018 at 9:57:35 AM permalink
Sadly, we know WON won't stop. My best advice is you run away. Find new boards to post on, and leave them when he shows up.
Staying here with him will end badly.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
October 19th, 2018 at 9:58:48 AM permalink
Boo-Hoo
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
MaxPen
October 19th, 2018 at 10:00:50 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Boo-Hoo

Your dyslexia is showing. It's ho bo.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
October 19th, 2018 at 10:11:46 AM permalink
Maybe a new thread is needed.

StrictlyAP Sockpuppets Corner
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
Thanked by
OnceDear
October 19th, 2018 at 10:50:10 AM permalink
He is mad because you are here, and he is not because he thinks you have had multiple accounts. That's it, nothing to do with you being a man or a woman, that's inconsequential. He is sure you're Kentry remember! Maybe you should have your own forum, own website.
I am a robot.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
October 19th, 2018 at 10:50:34 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

What happened today is the last straw, the final straw that broke the camel's back for me! I know I am not supposed to make any new threads, since I have Nathan's Corner , but I felt this needed it's own thread. This thread has been festering in my mind for a long time now, and today I m deciding to start it because I have finally reached my limit. I am sick of being harassed by WON over a one time mistake when we tried to meet up at Gulfstream.... .

Nathan, Let me remind you ...
Quote: Wizard

I do not approve of bringing up disputes with banned members, because the other side can't give their version.

Nathan, consider this an official warning to quit bringing up banned members. If you need advice, you can consult your friends via PM about it.

You have issues with WON. He has issues with you. Take them elsewhere. Feel free to set up your own website, forum or facebook page. If you wish, invite WON and others there.

The Moderators of this forum are booting WON when he comes here to squabble with you. I anticipate that those same moderators might start booting you too if you don't heed Wizard's advice. However we don't wish to boot you as a favor to WON. Don't give us reason to!

I've locked this thread, following consultation with Wizard.

Nathan suspended 3 days, for breaking the spirit of rule 12 (Trolling the Wizard and others by defying his warning) and rule 16, for quoting WON's sock in Nathan's corner thread.
Last edited by: OnceDear on Oct 20, 2018
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
  • Jump to: