Thread Rating:

wellwellwell
wellwellwell
  • Threads: 0
July 12th, 2019 at 10:32:08 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

You're the one kidding yourself if you think everything on this is public. Yet. It's out there, and it met the specified question I was answering.

You either disregard or underestimate the power of various people who have some kind of stake in this. That girl could have been paid off, threatened, held in reserve for the right time, any number of pressure-points pushed to shut her up. Also, there are very probably more girls. Remains to be seen what they find or have found, and what they will allow to be publicly known.

That "girl" is now at least 35 years old. Not a "girl" anymore. The supposed act occurred in 1994...22 years ago.

And no, I don't underestimate what various people could want covered up. If Hillary thought she could have put a nail in the Trump campaign coffin she would have used it.

She didn't.

And yes I am sure there are many more girls that were involved in the sordid Epstein affair. I'm guessing someone that has sat in the Oval Office will be implicated. But it won't be President Trump.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 149
July 12th, 2019 at 10:47:39 AM permalink
Quote: wellwellwell

That "girl" is now at least 35 years old. Not a "girl" anymore. The supposed act occurred in 1994...22 years ago.

And no, I don't underestimate what various people could want covered up. If Hillary thought she could have put a nail in the Trump campaign coffin she would have used it.

She didn't.

And yes I am sure there are many more girls that were involved in the sordid Epstein affair. I'm guessing someone that has sat in the Oval Office will be implicated. But it won't be President Trump.

Why are you so sure? Is it Trumps record of monogamy? Are you saying he doesn't like young woman? Trumps association with JE has been public for about as long as Epstein was making the gossip columns. some very strange bedfellows there. I have no idea if Clinton is any more involved than Trump in all of this. How is it you are so certain Trump did nothing wrong.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanks for this post from:
wellwellwell
July 12th, 2019 at 10:48:54 AM permalink
Trump stated this morning he has never been to Epstein's island. Can Bill Clinton say the same?
BlackjackPro.......RIP
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 16
Thanks for this post from:
tringlomane
July 12th, 2019 at 10:53:05 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Trump stated this morning he has never been to Epstein's island. Can Bill Clinton say the same?

Well if Trump says something, it MUST be true!

He never lies about anything. He was completely open and honest about all his affairs and the 130k hush payment to Stormy. /sarcasm
Lock him up!
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 149
July 12th, 2019 at 11:32:35 AM permalink

Of course he can. Can either of them say it honestly though?
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 158
July 12th, 2019 at 12:25:21 PM permalink
Quote:

In a letter to Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Mnuchin wrote that the US might default on its obligations as soon as early September, before Congress returns from its summer recess.

"Based on updated projections, there is a scenario in which we run of out cash in early September, before Congress reconvenes," Mnuchin wrote in a letter.

The federal government has not been able to borrow money since March, when congressionally-mandated borrowing limits went
into force. The US Treasury, which is facing a growing deficit thanks in part to President Donald Trump's 2017 tax cuts, had said it had enough cash to last until the fall.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/mnuchin-congress-letter-debt-crisis/index.html
One person's freedom is another person's annoying crap.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 158
July 12th, 2019 at 1:06:38 PM permalink
Acosta gone.

People come and go in this administration so fast someone needs to get a stopwatch and see if any track records are being broken..
One person's freedom is another person's annoying crap.
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
  • Threads: 0
July 12th, 2019 at 1:07:37 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Why are you so sure? Is it Trumps record of monogamy? Are you saying he doesn't like young woman? Trumps association with JE has been public for about as long as Epstein was making the gossip columns. some very strange bedfellows there. I have no idea if Clinton is any more involved than Trump in all of this. How is it you are so certain Trump did nothing wrong.

Very simple and i have already stated it before.

If there was any truth to these allegations the Clinton's and their pals in the media right before the election would have plastered it all over every telecast, every website, and every print outlet there are. Probably would have taken out billboards also and flown banners behind Cessnas over weekend football games.

They didn't. No one fights dirtier than the Clintons. They would have if they could have.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
July 12th, 2019 at 1:15:48 PM permalink
Quote: wellwellwell

Very simple and i have already stated it before.

If there was any truth to these allegations the Clinton's and their pals in the media right before the election would have plastered it all over every telecast, every website, and every print outlet there are. Probably would have taken out billboards also and flown banners behind Cessnas over weekend football games.

They didn't. No one fights dirtier than the Clintons. They would have if they could have.

They even tried paying for a phony Russian pee dossier....lol
BlackjackPro.......RIP
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 16
July 12th, 2019 at 1:27:57 PM permalink

They even tried paying for a phony Russian pee dossier....lol

Which wasn't published until the January after Hillary's loss. What a dirty trick played by those Clintons!
Lock him up!

• Jump to: