Thread Rating:

billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
January 3rd, 2024 at 8:55:44 AM permalink
I had a freezer chest when I was living in my 5th wheel but have zero use for it in my house. One of the food programs was looking for freezer donations so I gave it to them. My fridge has an over-sized freezer which is more than enough for one person.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
Thanked by
Dieter
January 3rd, 2024 at 9:50:37 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Quote: Mosca

Absolutely. The deep freezer was a game changer for me.
link to original post

It's interesting that you referred to it twice as a 'deep freezer'. I've seen the term written down but I've never heard anybody use it before. Is that a local thing, what state are you from. I don't think I've ever heard it referred to even on TV or in the movies is anything but a freezer.
link to original post

What you refer to as a chest freezer we always called the deep freezer.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
billryan
billryan 
January 3rd, 2024 at 10:09:49 AM permalink
To me, a deep freezer is a walk-in. The rest are chest freezers. I've no idea why. It's just what I visualize when I hear the words.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
January 3rd, 2024 at 10:18:18 AM permalink

Absolutely. The deep freezer was a game changer for me.
link to original post

It's interesting that you referred to it twice as a 'deep freezer'. I've seen the term written down but I've never heard anybody use it before. Is that a local thing, what state are you from. I don't think I've ever heard it referred to even on TV or in the movies is anything but a freezer.
link to original post

No real reason, just to differentiate it from the freezer section of the refrigerator. We used to call it a deep freezer when I was growing up. I had five siblings, and my parents did that thing where you get a freezer when purchasing a side of beef; we called it the deep freezer. My refrigerator part of the freezer is set to 0°f, but I have the deep freeze set to -20°f. Either way, if there’s a power outage I’d better start moving teeth.
A falling knife has no handle.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 3rd, 2024 at 10:26:49 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

To me, a deep freezer is a walk-in. The rest are chest freezers. I've no idea why. It's just what I visualize when I hear the words.
link to original post

They are called chest freezers on Home Depot and Lowe's and every place else. I've never heard the word deep freezer used anywhere except maybe 75 years ago in a movie. I understand what it is but it really doesn't make any sense. Is there a shallow freezer? What about it is deep? Walk in freezers I've always heard described as walk-in freezers. I was watching a video of cooking on a Navy ship and they referred to it as a walk-in freezer. It describes what it is. A chest freezer was shaped like a chest and a walk in is a walk-in.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 3rd, 2024 at 10:32:58 AM permalink

No real reason, just to differentiate it from the freezer section of the refrigerator. We used to call it a deep freezer when I was growing up. I had five siblings, and my parents did that thing where you get a freezer when purchasing a side of beef; we called it the deep freezer. My refrigerator part of the freezer is set to 0°f, but I have the deep freeze set to -20°f. Either way, if there’s a power outage I’d better start moving teeth.
link to original post

I've read that during a power outage if you don't open a chest freezer the food can stay frozen for 2 days. I have two seven cubic foot chest freezers in the basement because having two makes it easier to find things in them then if I just had one big 15 cubic foot freezer. Then you got stuff buried at the bottom that you can never find. Plus having two small modern freezers is actually I think more efficient and having a giant one. I have a 5 cubic foot freezer upstairs in the pantry that I use almost every day. It's a stand up with a vertical door. I do not have a large refrigerator anymore. Instead I have three small refrigerators because it's easier to find stuff in them and I never waste anything. I eat a lot of produce and one of them is just for produce. So I have three refrigerators and three freezes but none of them are full of size. And they're in three different rooms. The kitchen The Pantry and the basement.
Mosca
Mosca
January 3rd, 2024 at 10:34:07 AM permalink
Deep, as in extreme: “The winter was cold and deep.” It is a chest freezer. As I said, I call it a deep freezer. The use of that term is colloquial.
billryan
billryan 
Thanked by
Mosca
January 3rd, 2024 at 11:23:09 AM permalink
Stuffed peppers and applesauce for lunch. Dinner will be two Wagyu burgers and sweet potato fries.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
January 3rd, 2024 at 12:28:54 PM permalink

link to original post

They are called chest freezers on Home Depot and Lowe's and every place else. I've never heard the word deep freezer used anywhere except maybe 75 years ago in a movie. I understand what it is but it really doesn't make any sense. Is there a shallow freezer? What about it is deep? Walk in freezers I've always heard described as walk-in freezers. I was watching a video of cooking on a Navy ship and they referred to it as a walk-in freezer. It describes what it is. A chest freezer was shaped like a chest and a walk in is a walk-in.
link to original post

I always understood the "deep freezer" to be a lower temperature than the freezer compartment attached to a refrigerator.
My understanding could be wrong, as I've often heard chest freezers referred to as "deep freezer".
I don't think I've heard upright freezers referred to as deep freezers; certainly not as often.
May the cards fall in your favor.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 10th, 2024 at 7:48:29 AM permalink
Found a bag of Lady Alice apples today.
Crisp, but not too crunchy. Juicy, but not too tart.
Fine flavour. They seem modestly prone to bruising, but it seems to have minimal negative effect.

EvenBob
EvenBob
January 10th, 2024 at 1:19:14 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Found a bag of Lady Alice apples today.
Crisp, but not too crunchy. Juicy, but not too tart.
Fine flavour. They seem modestly prone to bruising, but it seems to have minimal negative effect.

link to original post

Did you find it while you were roaming around in a field? Or isn't that a picture of your hand.
billryan
billryan 
January 10th, 2024 at 1:49:31 PM permalink
Had a crustless pizza bowl, and a small side salad for lunch. It was tasty enough, but very salty.
Dinner is a tri-tip, with sweet potato fries and cinnamon apple sauce.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 10th, 2024 at 3:34:03 PM permalink

link to original post

Did you find it while you were roaming around in a field? Or isn't that a picture of your hand.
link to original post

I was enjoying that apple outdoors.
Every once in a while, I try and get out and smell the nature.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 10th, 2024 at 3:56:39 PM permalink

I was enjoying that apple outdoors.
Every once in a while, I try and get out and smell the nature.
link to original post

I never had a great sense of smell anyway but now that I'm older it's almost totally gone. But it doesn't bother me because there are far many more bad things to smell than there are good things. Far far many. My wife and her younger sister are like bloodhounds, it's frightening their sense of smell. And they're always complaining oh that stinks, ooh that smells bad, they never find anything that's good to smell. What's that old joke from back in the early part of the 19th century. The White House had a dinner party and they invited a real life Frontiersman and he showed up in his buckskins and he was sitting next to a wealthy matron and she looked at him and said, sir, you smell. He said back to her, no madam you smell, I stink.
DRich
DRich
January 10th, 2024 at 4:30:36 PM permalink
I had a half bag of beef jerky for breakfast and a half of Pepperidge Farm cake dinner. I don't eat quite as well when I am on the road.
billryan
billryan 
January 10th, 2024 at 4:40:12 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I had a half bag of beef jerky for breakfast and a half of Pepperidge Farm cake dinner. I don't eat quite as well when I am on the road.
link to original post

They make the best cakes but the last time I bought one, they had shrunk substantially. There was a Pepperidge Farm thrift store in my town on Long Island. Everything was 60% off the first day and a dollar the second day. The good stuff rarely lasted.
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
January 10th, 2024 at 4:45:31 PM permalink

can't imagine not having a freezer. They allow me to buy in bulk.

Absolutely. The deep freezer was a game changer for me. In my case, it’s beef, chicken and pork. I buy whole strip loins and rib primals, whole racks of spares in bulk, etc, and cut/trim them myself. The savings are proportional to the quality; higher quality costs more, but is greater value relative to what I can get shopping locally. It also allows me to make meals in bulk, then seal and store portions for later; a huge pot of bolognese and meatballs doesn’t have to get eaten every day for a week, I can vac seal and freeze 8 portions and use it over the next year.
link to original post

Does anybody put theirs somewhere other than in their garage/basement? I was considering getting a small one, and putting it in a corner in my kitchen, but is that a common thing to do?

As for what I ate today: reheated Chicken Cordon Bleu - well, my attempt at Cordon Bleu, anyway (slice a large chicken breast in half; slice the inside of each one, and stuff with ham, Swiss, and spinach).
DRich
DRich
January 10th, 2024 at 4:48:48 PM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

Absolutely. The deep freezer was a game changer for me. In my case, it’s beef, chicken and pork. I buy whole strip loins and rib primals, whole racks of spares in bulk, etc, and cut/trim them myself. The savings are proportional to the quality; higher quality costs more, but is greater value relative to what I can get shopping locally. It also allows me to make meals in bulk, then seal and store portions for later; a huge pot of bolognese and meatballs doesn’t have to get eaten every day for a week, I can vac seal and freeze 8 portions and use it over the next year.
link to original post

Does anybody put theirs somewhere other than in their garage/basement? I was considering getting a small one, and putting it in a corner in my kitchen, but is that a common thing to do?

I have always put it in the garage or laundry room, but I don't have a basement.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 10th, 2024 at 4:50:27 PM permalink

link to original post

As for what I ate today: reheated Chicken Cordon Bleu - well, my attempt at Cordon Bleu, anyway (slice a large chicken breast in half; slice the inside of each one, and stuff with ham, Swiss, and spinach).
link to original post

I have a 3.5 cubic foot upright freezer in my pantry with a 3 cubic foot refrigerator sitting on top of it. In the basement I have two chest freezers. I use the one in the pantry for things that I eat all the time and the ones in the basement is for long term. Very handy. In the other pantry I have two 3.5 cubic inch refrigerators one sitting on top of the other. I like this better than having one huge refrigerator because I know where everything is and nothing ever gets wasted.
Mosca
Mosca
January 10th, 2024 at 7:01:02 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

My 7 cu ft has been outside on the deck for 3-4 years now. I defrost in March & September. That’s a Thermapro freezer thermometer on top, one probe high up and one probe down low. The chest doubles as a serving table during bbq season. I should have cleaned the top off a little before snapping the photo, but it’s cold out there right now.

Mosca
Mosca
January 10th, 2024 at 7:07:07 PM permalink
I did July in January the other night, I planned it back in the summer: thawed out some frozen corn on the cob and some frozen bbq beans with pork burnt ends, and made cheeseburgers. THAT is how you put a deep freezer to good use! I was going to do the burgers outside, but we had that big storm, and I had to make do with the stove.

Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 10th, 2024 at 7:12:09 PM permalink
What kind of cast iron? I don't recognize the handle design, and I rarely see the cheater handle on smaller pieces.
Mosca
Mosca
January 10th, 2024 at 7:51:03 PM permalink

What kind of cast iron? I don't recognize the handle design, and I rarely see the cheater handle on smaller pieces.
link to original post

Stargazer, a local company. I bought them when I was still working, I wouldn’t spend that much now. I just got the bug for it, had the money, and thought, “Why not?” And of course they were cheaper back then.

https://stargazercastiron.com/

I’m not a snob about CI; I have these, I have 100+ year old Griswold (bought them 40 years ago when all they were was old pots and pans), and I have Lodge that I bought at a garage sale for $1. They all work the same. I like these for the second handle and the rolled rim. Smooth bottom or nubbed bottom, no functional difference that I can tell; I have a CI Japanese omelet pan with a nubby bottom that is excellent.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
Thanked by
Mosca
January 10th, 2024 at 8:54:22 PM permalink
I had to give up on most cast iron for a while (although I still have a camp style dutch oven that I put some babying into).

Too many of the household turn the stovetop on full blast and have warped the old Griswolds and Wagners. (sigh)

At least the feet should protect my oven... everyone thinks it's too inconvenient to light a fire out back to cook.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 11th, 2024 at 4:59:50 PM permalink

I had to give up on most cast iron for a while (although I still have a camp style dutch oven that I put some babying into).
link to original post

I have cast iron but I seldom use it anymore. It takes too long to heat up and the more expensive non-stick cookware they make now is just so convenient to use. Even Julia Child switched over to mostly non-stick in her later years.
Mosca
Mosca
January 11th, 2024 at 6:46:37 PM permalink

link to original post

I have cast iron but I seldom use it anymore. It takes too long to heat up and the more expensive non-stick cookware they make now is just so convenient to use. Even Julia Child switched over to mostly non-stick in her later years.
link to original post

I still use non stick for a lot of things; as much as I love my Japanese cast iron omelet pan, I prefer a non stick slope sided skillet for omelets anyhow. I get a better result, and I can pop it in the dishwasher. I’m not big on cleaning the cast iron early in the morning. Otherwise, I’m just used to the cast iron. It fits my habit.

This is my rarest piece, it’s a 13 quart Griswold Dutch oven. It’s 13 qt, but it’s actually a #11; the number corresponds to burner size, not capacity. The photo is with a regular Lodge Dutch oven inside it! For years, I used the big one for huge pots of chili. But I don’t make that much chili all at once any more. I haven’t actually cooked with it in years.

Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 11th, 2024 at 7:24:30 PM permalink
Egads... 13 quart? As in 3 gallons plus headroom?

Burner size (smh)... they don't make many stoves with the old eye sizes anymore.

The only reason I got my oven in the first place is for baking cakes on the campfire. I really need to get somebody to weld some rebar into a trivet for me, so I can use the lid inverted as an ersatz griddle. The concave shape isn't great, but I also know that the flat griddles tend to warp more, and that really ticks me off.

Nothing exciting today; breakfast sandwich from a hot case - way too salty, otherwise lacking in flavor. A few more of those apples, both Lady Alice and Fuji. I scored some Jazz apples today, but no idea if I'll like them. Hoping to get out east before the snowpocalypse strikes; there is a little grocery on the way that's convenient and usually has bags of Empire apples.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 11th, 2024 at 7:27:25 PM permalink

This is my rarest piece, it’s a 13 quart Griswold Dutch oven. It’s 13 qt, but it’s actually a #11; the number corresponds to burner size, not capacity. The photo is with a regular Lodge Dutch oven inside it! For years, I used the big one for huge pots of chili. But I don’t make that much chili all at once any more. I haven’t actually cooked with it in years.

link to original post

I used a dutch oven for years to make rice and beans, brown rice and pinto beans. Does a really good job for that. But I have not eaten rice or beans because of the high carbs for years so I don't even have a dutch oven anymore wouldn't know what to use it for if I had one. I have an instant pot that I use a lot, and a huge rectangle electric frying pan that holds as much as I want it to hold, and of course my non-stick frying pans and that's about it. And I use total portable electric now for a stove top, I don't even have a gas stove anymore. If I need an oven I have two sizes of convection ovens that sit on the countertop. Very modern am I.. And I do most of my cooking sitting down and I seem to be a better cook sitting down. I have cutting board and cooking space to the left to the right and in front of me and I sit in the middle of it. Something I discovered quite by accident. For knives I have about eight of them, my two Victorianox and the others I've collected here and there over the years. I would never have a knife set, they suck. Every knife you have should mean something to you and should have its own personal history. I first heard that from Tony Bourdain years ago and he's correct.
billryan
billryan 
January 11th, 2024 at 7:27:30 PM permalink
Spinach and ricotta ravioli.
Lunch was with an ala vodka-type sauce, and then for dinner, I added a half pound of meat to the sauce. Bourbon bacon salad with both meals.
Mosca
Mosca
January 12th, 2024 at 4:01:28 AM permalink

I used a dutch oven for years to make rice and beans, brown rice and pinto beans. Does a really good job for that. But I have not eaten rice or beans because of the high carbs for years so I don't even have a dutch oven anymore wouldn't know what to use it for if I had one. I have an instant pot that I use a lot, and a huge rectangle electric frying pan that holds as much as I want it to hold, and of course my non-stick frying pans and that's about it. And I use total portable electric now for a stove top, I don't even have a gas stove anymore. If I need an oven I have two sizes of convection ovens that sit on the countertop. Very modern am I.. And I do most of my cooking sitting down and I seem to be a better cook sitting down. I have cutting board and cooking space to the left to the right and in front of me and I sit in the middle of it. Something I discovered quite by accident. For knives I have about eight of them, my two Victorianox and the others I've collected here and there over the years. I would never have a knife set, they suck. Every knife you have should mean something to you and should have its own personal history. I first heard that from Tony Bourdain years ago and he's correct.
link to original post

I don’t use the big pot at all any more. I use the smaller one for chili, soup, and, like you did, rice and beans.

I don’t count carbs; rather, I avoid empty carbs. For me, that’s white bread, sugar, chips, and fast food/processed foods. I like processed foods, but they aren’t fun. It’s more fun to make taquitos than it is to heat up frozen taquitos. It’s more fun to make a burger than it is to get a Big Mac.

I sit when my arms start to fall asleep (cervical stenosis), or when I’m cooking 100% outside, during the summer. I enjoy the slower, methodical pace of it.

I have a couple knives I like, but I am smitten with the $2 Zwilling (I said it was a Henkel, it is actually a Zwilling) that I got at the garage sale. It is incredibly sharp, and it holds its edge really well. I use that, and a paring knife and a utility knife, for 95% of everything. Idk about knives and stories; my life isn’t as interesting as Tony’s was! I just cut stuff.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
Thanked by
Mosca
January 12th, 2024 at 4:10:18 AM permalink

I have a couple knives I like, but I am smitten with the $2 Zwilling (I said it was a Henkel, it is actually a Zwilling) that I got at the garage sale.
link to original post

(snip)
I can find a buyer who can offer you double what you paid.
(smirk)
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 12th, 2024 at 4:44:02 AM permalink
The Jazz apples have a fine texture, but I find the flavour lacking. They're ok, but not spectacular.
3 lb for $5 was not a great deal.

My Snowmageddon Gerri information was inaccurate. The snow is already fouling things up and I have places to go. Bob, brace yourself - it's coming. I don't think the lake is going to do you any favors on this one.
billryan
billryan 
Thanked by
Dieter
January 12th, 2024 at 5:56:34 AM permalink
Waking up to snow-capped mountains on all sides of me. On Long Island, there is no snowline. Everything is flat so the snow falls equally. In Arizona, you can have snow at 5600 feet and none below it. It makes for an outstanding background.
It was in the high forties yesterday, the coldest day of the year. I saw some people wearing winter coats while kids were wearing shorts. I saw a lady in an ankle-length winter coat walking a Husky-type dog wearing a sweater.
It might be an indoor breakfast day.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 12th, 2024 at 12:14:20 PM permalink

The Jazz apples have a fine texture, but I find the flavour lacking. They're ok, but not spectacular.

My Snowmageddon Gerri information was inaccurate. The snow is already fouling things up and I have places to go. Bob, brace yourself - it's coming. I don't think the lake is going to do you any favors on this one.
link to original post

So let me get this straight. Dieter's family sent him on a wild goose chase after prescriptions and he's trapped in his car in a blizzard eating apples that he found in an orchard. Is that about the size of it?
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 12th, 2024 at 1:56:48 PM permalink

link to original post

So let me get this straight. Dieter's family sent him on a wild goose chase after prescriptions and he's trapped in his car in a blizzard eating apples that he found in an orchard. Is that about the size of it?
link to original post

If you like, I suppose.
I actually got the apples in a store, and the prescriptions are for myself - so I sent me.
Getting pills by mail doesn't seem like an option, since mail (or other delivery mode) is rarely going to where I am. I may be able to get pills at a different affiliated pharmacy location, but that doesn't swing me by the house to drop off things to the family.
So an hour detour, an hour of runaround errands, and then an hour to get back on track.
Add in some restorative sleep, and it means I'm alert enough to travel after the snowfall started instead of before. Meh.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
January 12th, 2024 at 2:39:04 PM permalink
Wife and I ate at the newly reopened Indian Buffet near us.

Love that curry.
"What, me worry?"
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 13th, 2024 at 7:03:51 AM permalink

"Steak Omelette" with onions, peppers, mushrooms. Home fries, wheat toast.
They used diced red onions; I think lyonnaised yellow onions would have been better.
Home fries were delightfully crispy.
Glad I didn't waste my weekly allotment of cholesterol intake at Waffle House, but at a proper disreputable Pennsylvania truck stop diner.
billryan
billryan 
January 13th, 2024 at 7:09:23 AM permalink
That looks quite unappealing. The toast looks dry and the potatoes look undercooked. Not at all what I'd expect from a greasy spoon type of diner.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 13th, 2024 at 7:45:37 AM permalink
This is a reformed greasy spoon.
Since so many of their old regular clientele have serious health problems, they revised their menu to be a bit healthier than usual.

The chicken fried steak is gone entirely, and the big steaks are all replaced with an 8oz sirloin (?) option. It's pretty tasty, and much leaner. The burgers are all switched to a leaner grind. The potatoes come out without extra salt added.
I believe they reformed in either late 2018 or early 2019.

It's one of the few greasy spoons that I don't feel chest pains the instant I take a bite, so I keep coming back when I'm in the area.
billryan
billryan 
January 13th, 2024 at 9:22:04 AM permalink
It's entirely too healthy looking for my tastes.
Have you ever tried maple syrup on an omelette?
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 13th, 2024 at 9:34:59 AM permalink
I have. It has not been something I enjoy for at least two decades.
When I was young, my family made maple syrup... so we've tried it all.
(Maple buttercream frosting, by the way. Wowza. I think it's overkill; it's strictly for celebration cakes. I prefer the simple pleasure of a cookie dusted with maple sugar.)
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 13th, 2024 at 9:46:29 AM permalink

link to original post

So you're from that family in the movie To Kill a Mockingbird? The little girl is eating at the rich lawyer's house and she asks for maple syrup and she dumps it all over everything and people are appalled.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 13th, 2024 at 10:37:14 AM permalink

link to original post

So you're from that family in the movie To Kill a Mockingbird? The little girl is eating at the rich lawyer's house and she asks for maple syrup and she dumps it all over everything and people are appalled.
link to original post

No idea where your inspiration comes from.
Eggs and pancakes are a reasonable pairing; most everyone has tried some egg with a drop or two of surplus syrup.
My tastes migrated away from excessively sweet protein long ago. A few types of pork benefit from a little added sweetness, but in my opinion most other proteins do not.
billryan
billryan 
January 13th, 2024 at 11:26:06 AM permalink
I put their pancake syrup on Burger King Croissants, my preferred road breakfast. At home, I usually have a shake or a smoothie for breakfast, but once a week I make an omelette or my eggless omelette with taco sauce.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
January 13th, 2024 at 11:32:37 AM permalink

I put their pancake syrup on Burger King Croissants, my preferred road breakfast.

When I was growing up my mom sometimes made french toast for meatless Friday dinner (Catholic) and we had a choice of two toppings: either cooked spinach or catsup.
"What, me worry?"
billryan
billryan 
January 13th, 2024 at 12:19:59 PM permalink
I might have liked that as a kid as I slathered ketchup on everything. These days I use it very sparingly.
Irish french toast is different from American french toast. We dip it in egg and milk, melt butter, cinnamon and nutmeg on the top and cook it until everything sizzles.. I was very disappointed when I first had typical french toast.
billryan
billryan 
January 13th, 2024 at 12:20:55 PM permalink
deleted duplicate post
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 13th, 2024 at 12:28:27 PM permalink
The next stop after the diner did yield a bag of Empire apples. Really enjoying the crunch.
Mosca
Mosca
January 13th, 2024 at 4:30:40 PM permalink
Bacon and Christmas Lima bean soup. This is excellent. We are hooked on Rancho Gordo beans.

EvenBob
EvenBob
January 13th, 2024 at 4:46:03 PM permalink

Bacon and Christmas Lima bean soup. This is excellent. We are hooked on Rancho Gordo beans.

link to original post

I love lima beans I can eat a quart of them everyday with butter. But they're really high in carbohydrates so they're not on my diet anymore.
  • Jump to: