Thread Rating:

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
April 8th, 2023 at 3:46:35 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Quote: rxwine

Whatever you call a cut of steak where you take a bite and chew for 10 minutes and it's still mostly there, is what I had today. OTOH, it wasn't bad tasting if you don't mind not consuming about a third of it.
link to original post

Dan Blocker's Bonanza Steakhouse? The worst shoe leather steaks I ever had, my jaw was so sore halfway through I couldn't even finish it.
link to original post

They must have been using the original steers from the TV show.

I have to admit though, if I had seen a “Hoss” themed steakhouse, I’d have to try it at least once.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
April 8th, 2023 at 4:03:26 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Just went for ice cream (well, Dairy Queen), due to the temperature hitting a scorching 56°F, and that being a fine excuse to confirm the rumor that the local DQ is again open for the season.
link to original post

DQ closes? Currently 83F here now but going down to 73F overnight. I might need to sleep with a blanket on tonight.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
April 8th, 2023 at 5:35:22 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

Just went for ice cream (well, Dairy Queen), due to the temperature hitting a scorching 56°F, and that being a fine excuse to confirm the rumor that the local DQ is again open for the season.
link to original post

DQ closes? Currently 83F here now but going down to 73F overnight. I might need to sleep with a blanket on tonight.
link to original post

Our neighborhood location is the old compact style, without indoor seating.
It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the franchise operator enjoys the option to winter elsewhere.
It certainly saves on labor, not having to shovel off the picnic benches in winter.
May the cards fall in your favor.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
April 8th, 2023 at 5:45:57 PM permalink
The DQs around here close from around Thanksgiving until just before St. Patricks Day. They are owned by the same family who don't travel anywhere but miss most of the tourist season. They also own a small diner that they open Fridays only year-round for a fish fry.
It's very strange, but that is typical for Bisbee.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan
April 8th, 2023 at 5:48:31 PM permalink
We had our first 85-degree day today, and tomorrow will break 90.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
April 8th, 2023 at 6:00:17 PM permalink

Whatever you call a cut of steak where you take a bite and chew for 10 minutes and it's still mostly there, is what I had today. OTOH, it wasn't bad tasting if you don't mind not consuming about a third of it.
link to original post

Dan Blocker's Bonanza Steakhouse? The worst shoe leather steaks I ever had, my jaw was so sore halfway through I couldn't even finish it.
link to original post

They must have been using the original steers from the TV show.

I have to admit though, if I had seen a “Hoss” themed steakhouse, I’d have to try it at least once.
link to original post

\

In the mid 60s you could get a Bonanza steak dinner of steak, loaded baked potato, and Texas toast for 99 cents. Their TV commercials were that you could feed a family of four for under $5. The steaks were truly awful but the place was always jammed.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Ace2
Ace2
  • Threads: 32
April 8th, 2023 at 6:11:30 PM permalink
I’d estimate that $5 is $60 in current dollars. A low-quality family meal for $60 isn’t impressive

I’m also guessing gas was 30 cents a gallon and your salary was $6000 per year
It’s all about making that GTA
billryan
billryan
April 8th, 2023 at 6:30:15 PM permalink
When I was in college, Ponderosa had a $4.99 steak, salad, and soda bar. The steak was gristle, but you could get a cube steak instead. I believe the T-bone was $9.99, but we were on a budget. The salad bar included tacos and was nice. Often there would be anywhere from ten to twenty of us, and we'd always collect a dollar a person and tip the waitress in advance.
It was more of a local spot than a college place, and the staff wasn't thrilled to serve most students. They eventually warmed up to us, but the manager was always hoovering around waiting for dashers.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
April 8th, 2023 at 6:39:40 PM permalink
I like to have my cheap steaks with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
April 8th, 2023 at 7:25:21 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

When I was in college, Ponderosa had a $4.99 steak, salad, and soda bar. The steak was gristle, but you could get a cube steak instead. I believe the T-bone was $9.99, but we were on a budget. The salad bar included tacos and was nice. Often there would be anywhere from ten to twenty of us, and we'd always collect a dollar a person and tip the waitress in advance.
It was more of a local spot than a college place, and the staff wasn't thrilled to serve most students. They eventually warmed up to us, but the manager was always hoovering around waiting for dashers.
link to original post

I may be showing my youth, but I don't recall a time when Ponderosa wasn't pay-on-entry.
I agree that the tacos were one of the high points of the buffet. I still get annoyed when salad bars are arranged greens-garnishes-dressings instead of greens-dressings-garnishes, but I'll endure.
billryan
billryan
April 8th, 2023 at 7:59:26 PM permalink

link to original post

I may be showing my youth, but I don't recall a time when Ponderosa wasn't pay-on-entry.
I agree that the tacos were one of the high points of the buffet. I still get annoyed when salad bars are arranged greens-garnishes-dressings instead of greens-dressings-garnishes, but I'll endure.
link to original post

The ones on Long Island were pay before you sit, but the two we went to in Rochester weren't. Perhaps there was too much competition? I liked Ponderosa for the salad bar, but Sizzler had garlic toast to die for, and Ground Round had cable tv at a time when few places did.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
April 8th, 2023 at 8:15:15 PM permalink
In Rochester, my guess would be a local adjustment to get people seated before lunch break was over.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
April 8th, 2023 at 8:33:19 PM permalink
Just had a bizarre appetizer before my tuna poke bowl.
‘Plantain poppers’. A fried plantain piece, stuffed with a jalapeño, wrapped in bacon, slathered in a mango barbecue sauce. NOTHING seemed to go together right. The tuna poke bowl also had a sweet mango sauce which I could have done without.
billryan
billryan
April 8th, 2023 at 8:47:35 PM permalink

In Rochester, my guess would be a local adjustment to get people seated before lunch break was over.
link to original post

It was the Seventies.
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 8th, 2023 at 9:18:53 PM permalink
A compilation of vintage Bonanza commercials

Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
April 8th, 2023 at 9:20:04 PM permalink

link to original post

It was the Seventies.
link to original post

"The Plant" wasn't there by at least 60 years by then?
billryan
billryan
April 9th, 2023 at 12:00:02 AM permalink

link to original post

It was the Seventies.
link to original post

link to original post

Are you referring to the auto plant? That was still open, but I didn't know many auto workers. There was a divide between students and locals.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
April 9th, 2023 at 1:29:34 AM permalink
the Dairy Queen stories were another thread, I think, but I'll comment here

My problem with DQ is that it is all soft ice cream, at least that has been my experience. Someone convinced me a long time ago that you shouldn't eat too much soft ice cream. They learned their lesson in strawberry season, going to DQ or somewhere and picking up a large quantity of soft ice cream and 'having strawberries and ice cream' ... and repeating frequently. It was delicious and seemed the best way to go. After a time, though, they felt it was better to use regular ice cream, convinced "there is something in soft IC that builds up on you"

Now, you always have to wonder if some other reason prevailed, this is hardly the scientific way to go about it, deciding on thin evidence that the problem was the soft stuff. But I became suspicious on my own, hearing this had me start to pay attention. Mixing in air is one thing they do to make it soft, but you know they have to be putting other stuff in it, so I looked it up, my comments in italics

Maltodextrin... is a non-sweet sugar substance added to soft-serve ice cream to give it a denser consistency and prevent graininess........... probably this is OK

Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate... is an emulsifier and thickening agent that helps give ice cream a smooth, even texture................... uh huh. not so sure about this, but if it was the only thing ...

Mono- and Diglycerides ... fats used as emulsifiers to help bind fatty ingredients with ingredients containing water..................... probably needed and probably you don't need much of this in your diet

Cellulose Gum .... A thickener made from the cell walls of plants, cellulose gum provides a stabilizing function and improves the mouthfeel and texture of ice cream..................... probably this won't hurt you, but could it build up on you?

Carrageenan .... an extract from red seaweed used for its gelling, stabilizing, and thickening properties......................... only one I looked up. Some info on the web says it is suspect, causes bloating etc

Sodium Phosphate ... be used as a texturizer, an emulsifier, or a leavening agent....................... I doubt if they use much, but we don't use it at home, do we?

Potassium Phosphate ... used as a flavor enhancer, stabilizer, and sequestering agent to prevent the ice cream from changing in an undesirable way over time.................... Sequestering eh? dunno

Polysorbate 80 ... an emulsifier used in soft-serve ice cream to prevent the milk proteins from completely coating the fat droplets. This allows for a cohesive mixture that locks in air and provides a firmer texture....................... third emulsifier. Make up your mind, folks

Guar Gum ... a stabilizer, emulsifier, and thickener and may be used in the production of soft-serve ice cream....................... more gum. Has a chance to build up on you, I think

Many of these products may be in regular ice cream from the store, but the article, which is not alarmist, doesn't say so. In any case, the DQ near me uses soft IC for everything, and I don't like it used for everything. Things like shakes need regular ice cream. Sorry to be the turd in the punch bowl
https://ingredi.com/blog/what-makes-softserve-ice-cream-soft-/
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
April 9th, 2023 at 4:33:09 AM permalink

link to original post

It was the Seventies.
link to original post

link to original post

Are you referring to the auto plant? That was still open, but I didn't know many auto workers. There was a divide between students and locals.
link to original post

Nope, getting my Rochesters confused again.
Sorry for the trouble.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
Thanked by
odiousgambit
April 9th, 2023 at 5:00:05 AM permalink

beef ribs are an underrated cut of meat and are equal to or greater than steak in quality imo

my other half cooks up a beef soup with them and taro - it rocks - like totally

Please don't feed the trolls
rxwine
rxwine
Thanked by
odiousgambit
April 9th, 2023 at 6:14:07 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

the Dairy Queen stories were another thread, I think, but I'll comment here

My problem with DQ is that it is all soft ice cream, at least that has been my experience. Someone convinced me a long time ago that you shouldn't eat too much soft ice cream. They learned their lesson in strawberry season, going to DQ or somewhere and picking up a large quantity of soft ice cream and 'having strawberries and ice cream' ... and repeating frequently. It was delicious and seemed the best way to go. After a time, though, they felt it was better to use regular ice cream, convinced "there is something in soft IC that builds up on you"

Now, you always have to wonder if some other reason prevailed, this is hardly the scientific way to go about it, deciding on thin evidence that the problem was the soft stuff. But I became suspicious on my own, hearing this had me start to pay attention. Mixing in air is one thing they do to make it soft, but you know they have to be putting other stuff in it, so I looked it up, my comments in italics

Maltodextrin... is a non-sweet sugar substance added to soft-serve ice cream to give it a denser consistency and prevent graininess........... probably this is OK

Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate... is an emulsifier and thickening agent that helps give ice cream a smooth, even texture................... uh huh. not so sure about this, but if it was the only thing ...

Mono- and Diglycerides ... fats used as emulsifiers to help bind fatty ingredients with ingredients containing water..................... probably needed and probably you don't need much of this in your diet

Cellulose Gum .... A thickener made from the cell walls of plants, cellulose gum provides a stabilizing function and improves the mouthfeel and texture of ice cream..................... probably this won't hurt you, but could it build up on you?

Carrageenan .... an extract from red seaweed used for its gelling, stabilizing, and thickening properties......................... only one I looked up. Some info on the web says it is suspect, causes bloating etc

Sodium Phosphate ... be used as a texturizer, an emulsifier, or a leavening agent....................... I doubt if they use much, but we don't use it at home, do we?

Potassium Phosphate ... used as a flavor enhancer, stabilizer, and sequestering agent to prevent the ice cream from changing in an undesirable way over time.................... Sequestering eh? dunno

Polysorbate 80 ... an emulsifier used in soft-serve ice cream to prevent the milk proteins from completely coating the fat droplets. This allows for a cohesive mixture that locks in air and provides a firmer texture....................... third emulsifier. Make up your mind, folks

Guar Gum ... a stabilizer, emulsifier, and thickener and may be used in the production of soft-serve ice cream....................... more gum. Has a chance to build up on you, I think

Many of these products may be in regular ice cream from the store, but the article, which is not alarmist, doesn't say so. In any case, the DQ near me uses soft IC for everything, and I don't like it used for everything. Things like shakes need regular ice cream. Sorry to be the turd in the punch bowl
https://ingredi.com/blog/what-makes-softserve-ice-cream-soft-/
link to original post

I suppose food additives are mostly a product of modern times. To increase appeal, be preservative for shipping or building up supplies. I suppose things like causing bloating is allowed. Or they can't find that anyone has died in the last 5 years from eating their ice cream so that gets by. I have no idea really.

Overall, it can't be a good thing to add random products into our food. The body says, what is this, and what do I do with it if can't properly utilize it to sustain the body. So, the body probably doesn't react ideally to these products.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
DRich
DRich
April 9th, 2023 at 7:27:41 AM permalink
There is a little place by me called Bubba's Saloon. They still offer a $9.99 7oz sirloin steak dinner with salad and sides before 5pm. I think it is $12.99 after 5pm. It is a lower quality steak but not terrible and because they cook the steaks over wood they get a nice smoke flavor. My wife and I go there about once a month.

https://bubbasroadhouse.net/
rxwine
rxwine
April 9th, 2023 at 7:47:00 AM permalink

There is a little place by me called Bubba's Saloon. They still offer a $9.99 7oz sirloin steak dinner with salad and sides before 5pm. I think it is $12.99 after 5pm. It is a lower quality steak but not terrible and because they cook the steaks over wood they get a nice smoke flavor. My wife and I go there about once a month.

link to original post

One of the first things I noticed when I moved to Vegas was Prime Rib on the specials menus everywhere. Prior to going to Vegas, i just didn't notice that on menus before. Now that I'm not there anymore, I just realized if it's been on menus of places I've been eating at I haven't really noticed. Filet, ribeye, top sirloin, and Ny strip are the most common options I see.
billryan
billryan
April 9th, 2023 at 9:23:13 AM permalink
I placed a fairly large catering order with an Italian eatery about 45 minutes away. I was told it would be open until 2PM today, and the plan was to pick it up around 1 PM.
I just got off the phone with them, and due to a labor shortage, they are closing at 11 AM. They agreed to take $10 off the $240 bill for my troubles.
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 9th, 2023 at 10:53:15 AM permalink

link to original post

7 oz why bother, for me it's got to be 12 oz or bigger. 7 oz is a couple bites and you're done.
DRich
DRich
April 9th, 2023 at 2:02:41 PM permalink

link to original post

7 oz why bother, for me it's got to be 12 oz or bigger. 7 oz is a couple bites and you're done.
link to original post

I agree I could eat a lot more steak but if I am eating the sides a 7oz steak is more than enough for me.
billryan
billryan
April 9th, 2023 at 2:12:20 PM permalink
I find it depends on the cut. I get medallions that are five to seven ounces that are filling, but then other cuts need twelve to sixteen.
tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 10
April 10th, 2023 at 12:43:03 PM permalink

eppi rolls are similar to stromboli, but with distinct differences. Eppie rolls have onions, peepers cheese and usually sausage where stromboli is usually just cheese and meat. Eppie rolls are hand held where most use a knife and fork for stromboli. The dough is different in that Eppie rolls are softer.
link to original post

I love "peepers." One of my favorite Easter treats. I did not realize that "Eppie" rolls had those narcan ingredients. Go figure.

tuttigym
rxwine
rxwine
April 17th, 2023 at 1:52:03 PM permalink
“ Say Goodbye To Dry Chicken Breast By Killing Yourself.”

Favorite story caption from “The Onion”
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
May 2nd, 2023 at 8:39:22 AM permalink

I just ate this
I was surprised at how good it was
so many times when you eat a frozen dinner you're disappointed
not this time

billryan
billryan
May 2nd, 2023 at 8:47:51 AM permalink
I'm emptying my fridge/freezer for my month-long vacation and was forced to eat a frozen pizza for breakfast. The horror.
DRich
DRich
May 2nd, 2023 at 10:25:41 AM permalink

I'm emptying my fridge/freezer for my month-long vacation and was forced to eat a frozen pizza for breakfast. The horror.
link to original post

I am a big believer that any food can be consumed at any time of the day. I will have steak for breakfast and cereal for dinner.

Tonight I plan to smoke some pork chops.
billryan
billryan
May 2nd, 2023 at 10:50:02 AM permalink

link to original post

I am a big believer that any food can be consumed at any time of the day. I will have steak for breakfast and cereal for dinner.

Tonight I plan to smoke some pork chops.
link to original post

I had a roommate who ate a huge salad, with soft-boiled eggs in it every day for breakfast. I generally just have a blended energy shake.
rxwine
rxwine
May 2nd, 2023 at 11:12:02 AM permalink
Even though the science is still slim (pun), I think the arguments for meat based diet is looking better to me. It's essentially Atkins diet, but no vegs or fruit. Known as carnivore. Bacon, eggs, steak, butter and salt. Or any meat basically, pork, seafood, etc., Some include milk and cheese.

Most of the potential adjustment issues have been addressed. It takes a while to for your body to get used to all meat, You may or may not need adjustments, maybe supplements, but some people seem to be doing without those. You should research it yourself of course.

Of course, just going off all processed food to non-processed should improve your health.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
May 2nd, 2023 at 12:27:18 PM permalink

Even though the science is still slim (pun), I think the arguments for meat based diet is looking better to me. It's essentially Atkins diet, but no vegs or fruit. Known as carnivore. Bacon, eggs, steak, butter and salt. Or any meat basically, pork, seafood, etc., Some include milk and cheese.

Most of the potential adjustment issues have been addressed. It takes a while to for your body to get used to all meat, You may or may not need adjustments, maybe supplements, but some people seem to be doing without those. You should research it yourself of course.

Of course, just going off all processed food to non-processed should improve your health.

I believe if you eat only meat you are at risk for constipation
beef, poultry, pork and fish have zero fiber
fiber promotes gut health
but I'm no expert - just info from googling around

DRich
DRich
May 2nd, 2023 at 12:44:36 PM permalink

link to original post

My diet is about 90% meat. I generally don't eat any side dishes when we eat at home. If we go out I will eat some potato's, corn, or pasta so maybe once a week. My wife is just the opposite. She wants lots of side dishes with her meal and only eats a little of the meat.
rxwine
rxwine
May 2nd, 2023 at 2:06:35 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

I believe if you eat only meat you are at risk for constipation
beef, poultry, pork and fish have zero fiber
fiber promotes gut health
but I'm no expert - just info from googling around

link to original post

I left it as "potential adjustment issues". Most everything has been addressed already. I didn't want to start on details here. People can find it if they want.
Ace2
Ace2
  • Threads: 32
May 2nd, 2023 at 3:04:56 PM permalink

I just ate this
not this time

link to original post

Roasting half a chicken and making mashed potatoes is so easy. Why would you eat that junk
It’s all about making that GTA
DRich
DRich
May 2nd, 2023 at 3:38:39 PM permalink
Quote: Ace2

I just ate this
not this time

link to original post

Roasting half a chicken and making mashed potatoes is so easy. Why would you eat that junk

Maybe because he wanted turkey.
DRich
DRich
May 2nd, 2023 at 3:38:40 PM permalink
Quote: Ace2

I just ate this
not this time

link to original post

Maybe because he wanted turkey.
rxwine
rxwine
May 4th, 2023 at 11:46:15 AM permalink
In answer to my Florida restaurant idea.

Quote:

The trick to eating any insect is to cook it. Even if a bug has harmful toxins or venom, a good boiling will usually negate the effect. Insects with hard shells like beetles can contain parasites, but if cooked are safe to eat1. So, if you cook mosquitoes properly, they should be safe to eat. However, it is important to note that mosquitoes are not a common food source and are not typically consumed by humans

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
May 5th, 2023 at 2:27:45 AM permalink

bananas are the only very healthy fruit that I really like - they make a boring cereal (where I also opt for healthy) enjoyable

since eating is a main source of enjoyment - it's a great challenge to eat foods that are not boring - so many times you're disappointed

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/11-proven-benefits-of-bananas#TOC_TITLE_HDR_2

Last edited by: lilredrooster on May 5, 2023
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
May 5th, 2023 at 8:50:55 AM permalink
Bananas are great. Using half of one or other fruit to overpower the taste of spinach or kale in smoothies makes eating those vegetables tolerable without having to overpower them with a usually soybean oil based dressing.
DRich
DRich
May 5th, 2023 at 9:41:14 AM permalink
I doubt that I have had a piece of fruit in years. I remember a long time ago having some banana pancakes at a restaurant. Of course, I am not the picture of health.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
May 5th, 2023 at 1:10:27 PM permalink
Made my hot dog chili sauce yesterday. Canned chili, no beans. You add your favorite salsa and cook it down a bit. About 2/3 chili, 1/3 salsa . Lousy salsa will make lousy hot dog chili sauce

I love it and like to load the hot dog and bun with so much of the chili sauce you have to eat it with a fork and knife
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
billryan
billryan
May 5th, 2023 at 4:21:01 PM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

Made my hot dog chili sauce yesterday. Canned chili, no beans. You add your favorite salsa and cook it down a bit. About 2/3 chili, 1/3 salsa . Lousy salsa will make lousy hot dog chili sauce

I love it and like to load the hot dog and bun with so much of the chili sauce you have to eat it with a fork and knife
link to original post

I love a good hot dog and I like chile, but not a fan of the two combined.
To me, the perfect hot dog is served on a toasted bun, with a generous serving of Guldens brown mustard.
YMMV.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
May 5th, 2023 at 4:46:31 PM permalink
Does anyone have a suggestion for a brand of soups that are reasonably healthy and reasonably tasty?

We just bought a Panera Bread package of Summer Squash soup - and it was defined as containing two servings and had 15 grams of added sugar per serving!!!! That is half as much sugar as soda pop. So my interest in Panera Bread soups has been shaken. Anyone know of some good soup brands?
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
billryan
billryan
May 5th, 2023 at 6:37:38 PM permalink
I had Del Taco tonight in honor of our Mexican friends and neighbors. They were my go-to fast food joint in Vegas, but they don't have any in Southern Arizona. The tacos seemed smaller than I remembered them.
rxwine
rxwine
May 5th, 2023 at 6:40:49 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

Does anyone have a suggestion for a brand of soups that are reasonably healthy and reasonably tasty?

We just bought a Panera Bread package of Summer Squash soup - and it was defined as containing two servings and had 15 grams of added sugar per serving!!!! That is half as much sugar as soda pop. So my interest in Panera Bread soups has been shaken. Anyone know of some good soup brands?
link to original post

Every commercial soup I've ever tried fails one or the other of those categories. I either like it, but it's not that healthy or it's healthy enough but not very tasty.

On the plus side, making your own off a recipe might be one of the easier tasks in the kitchen. Although I wouldn't be surprised if there are also complex recipes with precise times and textures or layers, and who knows what.
billryan
billryan
May 6th, 2023 at 1:29:52 AM permalink
I was surprised to learn that no sitting US President has ever attended a coronation.
  • Jump to: