• Threads: 32
March 4th, 2023 at 8:05:09 AM permalink
Sliders and hostess cupcakes. Yum
It’s all about making that GTA
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
March 4th, 2023 at 9:08:59 AM permalink
I made biscuits and gravy. No, I didn't make the biscuits but I did open the tube and bake them. The sauce came in a packet that I just added water and sausage to. It was decent.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Ace2
Ace2
March 4th, 2023 at 10:15:47 AM permalink
Okay but you ground/made the sausage yourself, right ?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
March 4th, 2023 at 10:31:20 AM permalink
I'm about a month into using my dishwasher daily, and I can't believe how much it's improved my daily routine. It's the perfect size for me, holding two servings. I drink a liquid supplement as breakfast so I can fit almost all my daily dishes in it, and I run it after dinner. It's not so loud as to be bothersome, and my counter is neater and almost organized.
I must also sing the praises of my Fasta Pasta microwave device. Boiling pasta is problematic at a mile-high elevation, but with Fasta Pasta, you measure servings, add water and stick it in the microwave. Two servings of spaghetti takes twelve minutes. During that time, I brown some meat, throw in some sauce and cheese and have a nice homecooked meal in about fifteen minutes. If cooking rigatoni, I can throw the mix in my air fryer for ten minutes and have a baked dish
One step at a time, I am making a world of my own design.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
March 4th, 2023 at 11:07:06 AM permalink

It was OK. (Could have used a dash more salt.)

The restaurant itself was slightly odd. Since this is the #1 corporate location, I believe they have even more staff than the usual Culver's strategy, which almost makes Gus Fring's little chicken place look spartan.

I counted 8 people behind the counter.
This does not count the kitchen or drive-through or people making custard ("ice cream") or the people running food out to the tables or the people running food out to cars.

Not particularly busy, just lots of people single-tasking instead of trying to control labor costs.

The coleslaw was as coleslaw should be; all the fried items were crispy and hot (although the last piece of fish got soggy on the bottom by the time I got to it).
May the cards fall in your favor.
DRich
DRich
March 4th, 2023 at 11:41:18 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

The coleslaw was as coleslaw should be; all the fried items were crispy and hot (although the last piece of fish got soggy on the bottom by the time I got to it).

Did you get the Cod or the Walleye? I haven't tried their fish yet but I grew up on Walleye and Perch and have been thinking about it. Generally now when I get fish I don't get it fried. I have found one local restaurant near me in Florida that has a very good Grouper fish and chips dinner. One I get it fried, that is where I go.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
March 4th, 2023 at 11:43:39 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

I made biscuits and gravy. No, I didn't make the biscuits but I did open the tube and bake them. The sauce came in a packet that I just added water and sausage to. It was decent.
link to original post

Compared to what you usually eat it was a gourmet feast.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 4th, 2023 at 11:49:07 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

I'm about a month into using my dishwasher daily, and I can't believe how much it's improved my daily routine. It's the perfect size for me, holding two servings. I drink a liquid supplement as breakfast so I can fit almost all my daily dishes in it, and I run it after dinner. It's not so loud as to be bothersome, and my counter is neater and almost organized.
I must also sing the praises of my Fasta Pasta microwave device. Boiling pasta is problematic at a mile-high elevation, but with Fasta Pasta, you measure servings, add water and stick it in the microwave. Two servings of spaghetti takes twelve minutes. During that time, I brown some meat, throw in some sauce and cheese and have a nice homecooked meal in about fifteen minutes. If cooking rigatoni, I can throw the mix in my air fryer for ten minutes and have a baked dish
One step at a time, I am making a world of my own design.
link to original post

I wish I could eat pasta but pasta makes me fat so I gave it up decades ago. Right now my BMI is 25 which is absolutely normal for my weight and height. My doctor says because of my age it should be 26 or 27 but I'll be damned if I'm going to gain 10 or 15 pounds just to make him happy. I like wearing size 36 jeans and a regular large shirt. I like looking in the mirror at 74 he's seeing somebody who looks like they're 64. I like seeing 95% of the men in my age group being morbidly obese, it makes me feel better than them and certainly more active and mobile than they are. But it's a lot of work, I generally eat around 1200 calories a day. But they are dang good calories.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
March 4th, 2023 at 12:44:13 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I generally eat around 1200 calories a day. But they are dang good calories.
link to original post

you're counting wrong, if you mean that's your average intake. That's a concentration camp diet at 1200. Maybe you sometimes eat more?

A grown man burns about 90-100 calories an hour just laying in an easy chair, unlikely to be less than 2000 or so for a man ... called resting metabolic rate

could vary, there is a calculator in the link

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calrmr.htm
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
Thanked by
DRich
March 4th, 2023 at 12:50:24 PM permalink

I like seeing 95% of the men in my age group being morbidly obese,

𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆 100% 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆

it makes me feel better than them

you're better than everybody in the whole world
you can beat roulette with bet selection
no one in the entire world has ever proven that that can be done
you should be world famous - not just famous at WOV and gamblingforums.com

Please don't feed the trolls
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
March 4th, 2023 at 1:04:42 PM permalink
Man, my wife can cook.

Just chowed down on a lunch of left over Swiss steak, mashed potatoes, gravy and brussel sprouts.

Tasty vittles.
"What, me worry?"
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
March 4th, 2023 at 1:46:19 PM permalink

Quote: Dieter

Did you get the Cod or the Walleye? I haven't tried their fish yet but I grew up on Walleye and Perch and have been thinking about it. Generally now when I get fish I don't get it fried. I have found one local restaurant near me in Florida that has a very good Grouper fish and chips dinner. One I get it fried, that is where I go.
link to original post

I got the cod. I like cod.
I am OK with walleye when I go to bars for fish fry. Sketchy bar cooks are probably way more serious about fish than even the most dedicated fast food fryer.

Fish fry is a big deal here. I'm sure there are local legends about naming days of the week after Odin's wife, and honoring tradition about cooking fish according to her crispy batter recipe on her day.

They've tried to take me out of Wisconsin, but I doubt they'll ever wring the last bit of 'Sconnie out of me.

I enjoy other ways of preparing fish, but when the hankering for fish fry calls, they will not do.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 4th, 2023 at 2:57:14 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

I like seeing 95% of the men in my age group being morbidly obese,

𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆 100% 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆

it makes me feel better than them

you're better than everybody in the whole world
]

An exaggeration, but mostly true. And 95% are not morbidly obese it just seems like 95%..
Women too. I went into my veterinarian's office a couple weeks ago it has six women working there and I thought the circus was in town, the fat circus. Of course they share a parking lot with Taco Bell that explains a lot of it. It's like they have a contest going who can break the scale this month
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 4th, 2023 at 2:59:50 PM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

link to original post

you're counting wrong, if you mean that's your average intake. That's a concentration camp diet at 1200. Maybe you sometimes eat more?
link to original post

1200 calories is what I eat I'm very good at keeping track. I was eating 800 to 1000 calories for about a year until I got to the weight that I wanted now it's 1,200 today. Your metabolism changes hugely when you get older. My doctor knows all about this and he's never said a word.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
March 4th, 2023 at 3:10:45 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

1200 calories is what I eat I'm very good at keeping track. I was eating 800 to 1000 calories for about a year until I got to the weight that I wanted now it's 1,200 today. Your metabolism changes hugely when you get older. My doctor knows all about this and he's never said a word.
link to original post

Calorie counting is what they need to put that new AI to. Just point the phone camera at plate of whatever you’re eating, and it automatically records what it is and logs it.

They train those things on thousands of images, it should be able to recognize a complex plate of food. Maybe it could use a smell sensor.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
March 4th, 2023 at 3:59:39 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

no or else you would be the only dude in a Nazi concentration camp that lived on that amount of calories

they chose 1200 on purpose, because the people eating that amount aren't too alarmed. Hungry as hell all the time, but when you eat that amount and reflect on it, it seems like it would be enough for subsistence. So you just die slowly.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
March 4th, 2023 at 6:14:27 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

no or else you would be the only dude in a Nazi concentration camp that lived on that amount of calories

they chose 1200 on purpose, because the people eating that amount aren't too alarmed. Hungry as hell all the time, but when you eat that amount and reflect on it, it seems like it would be enough for subsistence. So you just die slowly.
link to original post

The brain consumes 20% of the body's energy. However some people may have learned to reduce that usage.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
March 4th, 2023 at 7:29:03 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

The brain consumes 20% of the body's energy. However some people may have learned to reduce that usage.
link to original post

Just a general warning to everyone to avoid insulting comments, please. Some of you are tiptoeing close to the line.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
March 5th, 2023 at 2:51:17 AM permalink
just google '1200 calories a day' and see what comes up

maybe a 98 lb woman could make it on that, but only if she never did anything but lie around

I once stuck to 1600 calories to get some weight off. It came off fast

I need to lose weight again, as this winter has done a number on me - very inactive for one thing. Instead of the crash diet thing, which you can't maintain, I want it to be the way I live, a new normal. This works though weight comes off very slowly. I say it works, but here's the problem: I start adding a few calories here and there, and you can't add any, since your intake is right on the margin.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
March 5th, 2023 at 4:16:21 AM permalink
A grilled ham and cheese sandwich, crushed thin in a clamshell griddle.

A panini press with a floating hinge or a cast iron griddle with a "bacon press" (or similar weight) would have crushed the sandwich much more evenly and completely.

No sauce, only melty cheese goo and butter dripping everywhere.

This simple sandwich alone may put me over the 1200 mark for the day. Casual observation suggests my mood and mental abilities are much better when I'm not starving myself, so I'm fine with that.

edit: Adding the ingredients, it's only around 600 calories. Might make another later, idk.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
March 5th, 2023 at 5:07:12 AM permalink

Adobo, the Filipino dish is a total crush when cooked right

matches up well against any Asian dish

EvenBob
EvenBob
March 5th, 2023 at 7:37:41 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

For lunch everyday I have one small avocado, one can of sardines, two slices of Keto bread, 1.5 tbsp of avocado mayonnaise one tablespoon of Dijon mustard, mix the avocado and sardines together with the Mayo and mustard and make two open face sandwiches and have one roma tomato, total calories 410

Typical dinner is 5 oz of cooked skinless chicken, stir fry made with eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, cabbage, olive oil, two slices keto bread, half a dozen almonds, half a dozen walnuts, nutritional yeast, total calories about 600, later in the evening will have 200 calories worth of rum total calories for the day around 1200, not dead yet, got no plans, if concentration camp people ate this good they were hardly starving to death, I just Googled it typical concentration camp diet was under 800 calories a day for non-working inmates
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 5th, 2023 at 10:56:15 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

For lunch everyday I have one small avocado, one can of sardines, two slices of Keto bread, 1.5 tbsp of avocado mayonnaise one tablespoon of Dijon mustard, mix the avocado and sardines together with the Mayo and mustard and make two open face sandwiches and have one roma tomato, total calories 410

Typical dinner is 5 oz of cooked skinless chicken, stir fry made with eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, cabbage, olive oil, two slices keto bread, half a dozen almonds, half a dozen walnuts, nutritional yeast, total calories about 600, later in the evening will have 200 calories worth of rum total calories for the day around 1200, not dead yet, got no plans, if concentration camp people ate this good they were hardly starving to death, I just Googled it typical concentration camp diet was under 800 calories a day for non-working inmates
link to original post

Another day. Same thing for lunch, for dinner it's four slices of Keto bread french toast made with three eggs, 2 oz low fat fried ham on the side, omelette made with the leftover eggs. Total calories for the day with rum in the evening right around 1200. What's the difference between what I eat and what everybody else is reading this eats? My diet is extremely low in carbohydrate, animal fat, and there's no sugar at all. I get most of my fat from canned fish, avocado, eggs, and some olive oil for cooking once in awhile. I eat under 20 G of carbohydrate a day and absolutely no sugar of any kind. The polar opposite of a typical American diet. I thrive on 1200 calories a day at my age. If I was younger and working like I used to I would obviously I have to eat more but I'm not working other than an hour's worth of housework every day. Having 12 cats means I have to do a minimum of an hour a day just to keep up with them. And I'm never hungry. I have three small refrigerators and two of them have nothing in them but fresh vegetables because I eat a ton of them. Tonight I'm having an eight vegetable stir fry made with canned chicken and homemade sugar-free BBQ sauce. There will be a ton of leftovers and I'll eat it again tomorrow. I love what I eat and wouldn't change it for anything. The thought of eating a pizza or a Whopper literally makes me want to upchuck because of the huge concentration of fat carbs and sugar in them. I don't think my body could handle it it would make me sick.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
March 5th, 2023 at 11:14:33 AM permalink

I just Googled it typical concentration camp diet was under 800 calories a day for non-working inmates
link to original post

which ones were those? obviously the ones they wanted to die quickly

if you really are making it on 1200 per day and not losing weight, either that can't last, or dieticians who say you need more than that to live are inexplicably wrong. Who shall we believe?
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 5th, 2023 at 11:21:39 AM permalink

I just Googled it typical concentration camp diet was under 800 calories a day for non-working inmates
link to original post

if you really are making it on 1200 per day and not losing weight, either that can't last, or dieticians who say you need more than that to live are inexplicably wrong. Who shall we believe?
link to original post

\\]

If I was 50 I couldn't do it but I'm not 50, I'm 73. My metabolism has slowed down hugely in the last few years. This is why you see so many fat old people who didn't used to be fat because their metabolism has slowed way down and they keep eating just like they always have so they gain weight. I'm not gaining weight I'm not losing weight I'm maintaining weight. I've mentioned this to my doctor several times and he just never says a word in fact he called me a model patient because my blood glucose and my blood pressure are totally under control. As are my triglycerides and cholesterol, everything is absolutely normal. So keep drinking your milk and pouring it on your sugar loaded cereal and pumping down that fast food and eating those 18 Oz ribeyes with a fully loaded baked potato and you one day too will get to be a big fat old man. Not me, that ain't going to be me.
tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 10
March 5th, 2023 at 11:28:21 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

\\]

If I was 50 I couldn't do it but I'm not 50, I'm 73. My metabolism has slowed down hugely in the last few years. This is why you see so many fat old people who didn't used to be fat because their metabolism has slowed way down and they keep eating just like they always have so they gain weight. I'm not gaining weight I'm not losing weight I'm maintaining weight. I've mentioned this to my doctor several times and he just never says a word in fact he called me a model patient because my blood glucose and my blood pressure are totally under control. As are my triglycerides and cholesterol, everything is absolutely normal. So keep drinking your milk and pouring it on your sugar loaded cereal and pumping down that fast food and eating those 18 Oz ribeyes with a fully loaded baked potato and you one day too will get to be a big fat old man. Not me, that ain't going to be me.
link to original post

Based on this and other posts, you will be the healthiest dead man in the morgue.

tuttigym
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 5th, 2023 at 11:46:04 AM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

link to original post

link to original post

\\]

link to original post

Based on this and other posts, you will be the healthiest dead man in the morgue.

tuttigym
link to original post

At 93 years old, probably.
tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 10
March 5th, 2023 at 1:29:30 PM permalink

Quote: tuttigym

link to original post

link to original post

\\]

link to original post

tuttigym
link to original post

At 93 years old, probably.
link to original post

Sounds good to me.

tuttigym
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
March 5th, 2023 at 2:11:49 PM permalink
Today, for lunch, I had a pepperoni & sausage calzone that I had made (and froze) a few weeks ago with some leftover dough after making a deep dish pizza.

Tonight, some leftover turkey, ham, Swiss cheese, mixed veg, and rice casserole.
billryan
billryan
March 5th, 2023 at 2:24:54 PM permalink
6 ounce Steakburger on a toasted bun for lunch. Steak and Mexican street corn for dinner.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 5th, 2023 at 2:30:11 PM permalink

6 ounce Steakburger on a toasted bun for lunch. Steak and Mexican street corn for dinner.
link to original post

Great stuff I used to love that stuff. That would be more carbs fat and sugar than I eat in 3 days now. But your slim and trim and can handle it I'm sure. Myself, I have to watch what I eat or I gain weight. And excess weight when you're older is deadly.
billryan
billryan
March 5th, 2023 at 2:43:35 PM permalink

link to original post

Great stuff I used to love that stuff. That would be more carbs fat and sugar than I eat in 3 days now. But your slim and trim and can handle it I'm sure. Myself, I have to watch what I eat or I gain weight. And excess weight when you're older is deadly.
link to original post

Have you ever considered you might have died and are now in hell? I can't imagine hell would be much more miserable.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 5th, 2023 at 6:01:21 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Have you ever considered you might have died and are now in hell? I can't imagine hell would be much more miserable.
link to original post

Great food that's great for you is your idea of hell? Stuffing your face with fat carbs and sugar everyday that's a living hell for sure. You get to the point where you have no idea what real food is because you're hooked on the fat salt and sugar. I see fat old guys hobble to the kitchen with their cane to get a bowl of ice cream and a bag of potato chips and wonder why they feel like crap all the time. It's what they ate when they were 30 by God they're going to eat it till they die. Which is sooner than they think.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
March 6th, 2023 at 6:02:44 AM permalink
I think what EB is doing diet wise is great for him. And if his weight is steady and he is otherwise healthy then he IS taking in the right amount of calories for him.

I’m going for sushi lunch in a few hours. I used to get TWO of the lunch specials. 5 assorted pieces and a spicy crab roll for one. The second special was three rolls…. eel and avocado, salmon skin, and spicy yellowtail. I’d get a miso soup with one of the specials, and a small salad with the other. I’d require a nap after. I’ve tried (successfully) to slim down recently so sadly will only be getting the three roll special today. All with brown rice.

I’m down to 162. I was nearly 200 when I first met the Wiz over a decade ago. If I lose another 30 pounds I’ll be as thin as Axel….
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 7th, 2023 at 11:58:36 PM permalink
Our Food Is Killing Too Many of Us - The New York Times
The New York Times
Poor diet is the leading cause of mortality in the United States

So go ahead and mock me all you want for my diet and just keep pounding down those Burgers and Fries and processed food frozen dinners. I'm sure you know what's best. It's not just about dying younger than you need to it's about the quality of your life while you're alive. I'm going to be 74 in a couple months and I feel pretty damn good everyday because I don't eat crap. No sugar no table salt very limited amount of animal fat and lots of nuts and fruits and veggies and whole grains. And some form of seafood everyday.
billryan
billryan
March 8th, 2023 at 12:54:56 AM permalink
Quality of life? Okey dokey.
DRich
DRich
March 8th, 2023 at 6:19:25 AM permalink

The New York Times

So go ahead and mock me all you want for my diet and just keep pounding down those Burgers and Fries and processed food frozen dinners. I'm sure you know what's best. It's not just about dying younger than you need to it's about the quality of your life while you're alive. I'm going to be 74 in a couple months and I feel pretty damn good everyday because I don't eat crap. No sugar no table salt very limited amount of animal fat and lots of nuts and fruits and veggies and whole grains. And some form of seafood everyday.
link to original post

I am happy, eat like crap, and looking forward to my 27th surgery.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
March 8th, 2023 at 7:21:32 AM permalink
Nothing says living well like repeatedly telling strangers on the internet how well you’re living.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 8th, 2023 at 7:30:11 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Nothing says living well like repeatedly telling strangers on the internet how well you’re living.
link to original post

I've been here 13 years and have 26,000 posts and you call that strangers? Wow you must be really hard to get to know..
billryan
billryan
March 8th, 2023 at 7:40:30 AM permalink
A 5-ounce filet mignon and a glass of Pom for breakfast. I thought about eating outdoors but we are still a few weeks away from that.
We are having a potluck supper tonite, and I'm preparing my own version of potstickers and shrimp fried rice.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 8th, 2023 at 11:13:32 AM permalink

link to original post

Let me get this straight. Soopoo can post every other day about some expensive restaurant he's eating in or some properties he is buying in Florida or some expensive resort he's going to next week and how well he's doing as a retired doctor or Mdawg can post pictures of $100 bills and thousands of dollars in chips to show how well he's doing yet I make some comments about my diet and you get all twisted up in a knot over it. All I can figure is you're another one of the forums 400 pounders who cries himself to sleep at night if he forgot to buy the bag of Oreos he eats every night on the couch while he watches TV.
UP84
UP84
  • Threads: 3
Thanked by
Dieter
March 8th, 2023 at 12:12:59 PM permalink

link to original post

Let me get this straight. Soopoo can post every other day about some expensive restaurant he's eating in or some properties he is buying in Florida or some expensive resort he's going to next week and how well he's doing as a retired doctor or Mdawg can post pictures of $100 bills and thousands of dollars in chips to show how well he's doing yet I make some comments about my diet and you get all twisted up in a knot over it. All I can figure is you're another one of the forums 400 pounders who cries himself to sleep at night if he forgot to buy the bag of Oreos he eats every night on the couch while he watches TV.
link to original post

There was nothing in mcallister3200's response that was directed specifically to you.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
March 8th, 2023 at 12:28:31 PM permalink
Lunch: made tuna sandwich: tuna, chopped celery, chopped scallions, mayo, a bit of mustard, Lawry's Seasoned Salt, garlic powder, black pepper and lettuce on whole wheat toast.

Not too shabby.
Last edited by: MrV on Mar 8, 2023
"What, me worry?"
Ace2
Ace2
March 8th, 2023 at 1:16:20 PM permalink

link to original post

What types of surgeries?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
March 8th, 2023 at 1:18:24 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

I can. But really don’t like eating at very expensive restaurants. By Vegas standards the restaurants I eat at are coffee shop priced.
I wish I was buying something in Florida but for a variety of reasons, one being cost, I haven’t.
The next vacation I’m taking will be inexpensive by any standard. The penthouse is around $5k for the full week. Divide that by 3 for us. Airfare covered by points.
I could also post some pictures of $100 bills I probably have 4 or 5.

EB…. YOU know you eat healthy. Probably healthier than any active forum member. I’m surprised you give a shit about what another member says about it.

Are MDawg’s posts braggadocious? Of course! To me they are interesting. That’s what matters.

Remember, EB, I’m the one who enjoys your cooking pictures!
Ace2
Ace2
March 8th, 2023 at 1:19:12 PM permalink

The New York Times

]

Was your intention to post a link to the article?
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
March 8th, 2023 at 1:40:00 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Are MDawg’s posts braggadocious? Of course! To me they are interesting. That’s what matters.

a wealthy person showing off his material goods constantly - pictures of money even - every single day - and you find that interesting?

so very disgusting - makes me puke - you're obviously impressed by the most shallow things in life

I'm impressed by somebody who wrote a great book or who is a great musician or a great athlete - don't care how many square feet his mansion is

I could care less about somebody showing off his solid gold, diamond encrusted toilet seat

to quote Moon Unit Zappa:

"barf me out - gag me with a spoon"

EvenBob
EvenBob
March 8th, 2023 at 2:18:11 PM permalink
Quote: UP84

link to original post

link to original post

There was nothing in mcallister3200's response that was directed specifically to you.
link to original post

He was responding to a statement I made by quoting my post so of course it was directed at me.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 8th, 2023 at 2:19:35 PM permalink
Quote: Ace2

link to original post

What types of surgeries?
link to original post

Obviously it goes back and forth between brain surgery and having his stomach pumped.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 8th, 2023 at 2:25:44 PM permalink
Quote: Ace2

The New York Times

]

Was your intention to post a link to the article?
link to original post

People were criticizing me because I eat 1200 calories a day of healthy food so I quoted the New York Times that it's our poor diets that are killing us. And that's why I don't eat an unhealthy diet. I try and eat nothing but so called superfoods. Tonight I'm having boiled chicken with thick and creamy turnip and eggplant soup. Boiled cabbage on the side with zero carb cheese sauce over the chicken and cabbage. Everything is about the spices you use and I have so many I could not include them all in one picture. You name it I've got it.
  • Jump to: