Thread Rating:

OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
July 1st, 2018 at 6:55:04 AM permalink
Quote: prozema

Sorry OD. I was being silly. I probably deserve a warning at a minimum. I'll behave.

On the contrary. No foul: No warning: This thread is dedicated to silliness Nathan's random thoughts. Seems to get random thoughts about Nathan too, which seems to be on topic.

ps. Kudos to Nathan for her freeroll. Even though the premise seems rather odd.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
prozema
prozema
  • Threads: 24
July 1st, 2018 at 7:20:22 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

On the contrary. No foul: No warning: This thread is dedicated to silliness Nathan's random thoughts. Seems to get random thoughts about Nathan too, which seems to be on topic.

Ok... In other news... I'm digging the man belly. Chicks dig that ya know.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
July 1st, 2018 at 7:29:01 AM permalink
In totally unrelated news.......
The black freighter sails at 1159 PM on July 3rd.
Participants are advised to remove any and all sticks from their rectums before setting off.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 1st, 2018 at 8:07:09 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

In totally unrelated news.......
The black freighter sails at 1159 PM on July 3rd.
Participants are advised to remove any and all sticks from their rectums before setting off.

You lost me there.

Googling that reveals
Quote: some guy on t'internet

The Black Freighter itself represents nuclear armageddon.

The protagonist is a stand-in for Ozymandius.

In the end, he does some horrible things, all in the name of saving people from the Black Freighter. But in doing these things, he himself has become a monster.

It also serves as a sort of meta-statement, that comics can tell Big Important Stories that reflect what's going on in the real world, while couching those stories in more accessible metaphors.

But somehow I think Bill is referring to the start of Independence day?

I've removed the sticks from my rectum anyway. Better safe than sorry.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
prozema
prozema
  • Threads: 24
Thanked by
OnceDear
July 1st, 2018 at 8:11:13 AM permalink
It seems like if we can have 20 avengers movies a watchmen II is a reasonable request.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
July 1st, 2018 at 4:42:57 PM permalink
My predictions for tonight are 710 Pick 3, 30, 80, 83 for Pick 2. :)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
July 1st, 2018 at 5:24:11 PM permalink

Neither, IMHO. I merely echo Wizard in indicating that we don't enforce the rules on other forums, just as we don't enforce a "Do not defecate in your neighbors swimming pool" rule. It does not imply permission, nor that it's a good idea nor any promise of support in such mischief.

Indeed. Naming other forums for the purpose of causing mischief is specifically not allowed here in the interest of avoiding forum wars.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Nathan
Nathan
July 1st, 2018 at 5:25:48 PM permalink
And, 34 Pick 2(I predicted 43 box would show up) showed up, so my prediction was right. I won and lost. I lost because I chose 83 instead thinking that 34 had just come up last night and most likely would not come up again so soon. Silly me. I won because I had a feeling that 43 box was coming up soon, just not THAT soon. Advance plays are the key. ;)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
billryan
billryan
July 1st, 2018 at 6:40:16 PM permalink
Don't ask Don't tell.
Gotcha. Nudge, nudge. Wink wink.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
vegas
vegas
  • Threads: 30
July 1st, 2018 at 7:54:27 PM permalink
I do honestly believe that with all these numbers that Nathan will one day hit a pick 2 and get her 25 dollars.
50-50-90 Rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
July 1st, 2018 at 10:33:57 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

We're all betting people here, right? ;) I will make the pot sweet and donate $50 of my own money
to next WOV Spring Fling if NONE of the Lottery Numbers I predicted so far show up in the next two weeks.

I will copy and paste some of posts so I don't have to manually write them all over again. :)

73 Pick 2 box
47 pick 2
49 Pick 2 box
83 Pick 2 box
93 Pick 2 box
856 Cash 3 box
746 Cash 3 box
724 Cash 3 box
757 box Cash 3
322 Cash 3 box
246 Box Cash 3
1241 Play 4 box
93 Front pair Play 4
9309 box Pick 4
96 front pair Pick 4
6286 Box Pick 4
84633 Pick 5 box.

49 or 47 pick 2, 49 front pair Pick 4, 8893, Pick 4, 863, 231, 232, 800, 880, 840, 869, 241, 123, 831, for Pick 3. :)

863, 129, 813, 816,819, 147, 782, Pick 3, 1979,
7283, Pick 4, 43 and 30 Pick 2. If none of these numbers come up within 2 weeks, I'm donating $50 to next year's WOV Spring Fling! :D Disclaimer. Provided I have not had something really bad happen that I cannot donate the money. ;)

Sounds like you threw the phone book at this one Nastradamus. It would be pathetic if you could not deliver on your promise of only $50. Along with your numbers, should should keep a running tally of bets and results posted. The high low paying shots you take really says something about your risk tolerance. You're dipping into your hobo bag money to make them.
I am a robot.
Nathan
Nathan
July 2nd, 2018 at 4:06:38 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Sounds like you threw the phone book at this one Nastradamus. It would be pathetic if you could not deliver on your promise of only $50. Along with your numbers, should should keep a running tally of bets and results posted. The high low paying shots you take really says something about your risk tolerance. You're dipping into your hobo bag money to make them.

43 Pick 2 showed up yesterday. ;) So, my prediction already came true. ;) You know what? Pick 2 was WAY too easy. I'll make the pot even sweeter and up the ante and put the bet only to the Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers I chose as of this post. If NONE of the Pick 3 or Pick 4 numbers I chose come up within 2 weeks, I am going to donate $50 towards next year's WOV Spring Fling. :)
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
July 2nd, 2018 at 5:15:25 PM permalink

43 Pick 2 showed up yesterday. ;) So, my prediction already came true. ;) You know what? Pick 2 was WAY too easy. I'll make the pot even sweeter and up the ante and put the bet only to the Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers I chose as of this post. If NONE of the Pick 3 or Pick 4 numbers I chose come up within 2 weeks, I am going to donate $50 towards next year's WOV Spring Fling. :)

So what are those numbers on the line then?
I am a robot.
Nathan
Nathan
July 2nd, 2018 at 5:37:35 PM permalink

So what are those numbers on the line then?

EVERY Pick 3 or Pick 4 number I predicted would show up. I decided to not put the Pick 2 numbers on the line considering how ridiculously easy Pick 2 is to play and win. It's literally only 2 numbers. By the way, 39 Pick 2 showed up, and it was one of my very first choices. ;) See how incredibly easy Pick 2 really is? ;) Pick 3 and Pick 4 are considerably harder to play. ;) By the way, I predicted 782 Pick 3 would show up, 784 popped up. ;)A word to the wise. My numbers have a scary rate of being one digit off. ;)
Last edited by: Nathan on Jul 2, 2018
Nathan
Nathan
Thanked by
prozema
July 2nd, 2018 at 6:59:16 PM permalink
Misheard lyrics that make sense? I have some misheard lyrics that make sense. For Ironic by Alanis Morrissette, my misheard lyric was,"It's like rain when you're already late." The correct lyric is,"It's like rain on your wedding day." My misheard lyric makes sense because if you are already late, rain makes you later since you have to drive more carefully. Alanis does mention a traffic jam when you're already late, which rain could cause.

My misheard lyric from the same song. "It's a free ride when you're already there." The correct lyric. "It's a free ride when you've already paid." My misheard lyric makes sense because it be pretty messed up to have someone offer you a free ride when you're already at your destination.

Bangles, Manic Monday.

My misheard lyric. "Blame it on the train, but the bus is already there."

Correct lyric. "Blame it on the train, but the boss is already there." My misheard lyric makes sense because I have been in the situation where the bus was already there when I arrived taking another bus. I have screamed,"Stop that bus!" Like a maniac when the newer bus began picking up people while I was running 5 feet away behind the bus. ;)
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
July 2nd, 2018 at 9:23:12 PM permalink
Damn it, nathan has posted something that I found interesting. Now you have ruined my night ;-)
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
July 2nd, 2018 at 9:27:48 PM permalink
In 1996 I took my girlfriend to both of ours first concert and it was alanis. I had a 10pm curfew and didnt realize after an event it would take 2 hours extra to get out of parking lot and home. Got home at 1am and was screamed at for about an hour because I didn't stop at a pay phone to call and let them know why I was so late. I lol everytime I think of the story. I thought I was hot stuff in my 1995 baretta in high school. And I was in trouble because I didn't use a pay phone.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
July 2nd, 2018 at 9:48:27 PM permalink
As long as we're talking about music lyrics it is trivia time! Name the song and artist of the following lyrics. As always, please put answers in spoiler tags. No searching!

1. Goo goo g'joob
2. Koo-koo-ka-choo
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
Thanked by
RogerKint
July 2nd, 2018 at 9:53:55 PM permalink

Who is it hurting ?

Nobody is forced to open the thread. As a matter of fact anyone finding it silly or even just not enjoyable can block it. Then it’s like it doesn’t exist in their world.

EvenBob claims he has 80% of threads blocked. Yet this isn’t one of them. So It can’t be that bad
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
July 2nd, 2018 at 10:07:07 PM permalink
Sunglasses at night, I thought for years he was saying not to mess with a guy in Shangri La. The misheard lyrics Nathan mentioned, I doubt many make the errors he asserts.
I am a robot.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 3rd, 2018 at 12:06:44 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

As long as we're talking about music lyrics it is trivia time! Name the song and artist of the following lyrics. As always, please put answers in spoiler tags. No searching!

1. Goo goo g'joob
2. Koo-koo-ka-choo

I am the walrus: Beatles
Mrs Robinson? Simon and Garfunkel
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 3rd, 2018 at 12:09:04 AM permalink

Misheard lyrics that make sense?

And, of course...
"Don't be afraid to catch fish"
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 3rd, 2018 at 12:42:36 AM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Who is it hurting ?

Not me
Quote:

Nobody is forced to open the thread.

v.true
Quote:

As a matter of fact anyone finding it silly or even just not enjoyable can block it.

Enjoyable for it's silliness. Compulsive reading
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Thanked by
OnceDear
July 3rd, 2018 at 2:58:37 AM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Who is it hurting ?

Nobody is forced to open the thread. As a matter of fact anyone finding it silly or even just not enjoyable can block it. Then it’s like it doesn’t exist in their world.

EvenBob claims he has 80% of threads blocked. Yet this isn’t one of them. So It can’t be that bad

https://youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
July 3rd, 2018 at 3:12:32 AM permalink
I actually never understand half the words in songs. It's a little bit easier when the speakers are high quality, which is normally not what I'm listening on. If you have a top of the line car with all the options, you'll understand more words. Some people are just good at understanding words and being able to repeat them although.
I am a robot.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 3rd, 2018 at 4:18:05 AM permalink

I actually never understand half the words in songs. It's a little bit easier when the speakers are high quality, which is normally not what I'm listening on. If you have a top of the line car with all the options, you'll understand more words. Some people are just good at understanding words and being able to repeat them although.

My brother and I are alike in many things, but very different in this. I hear the music, rhythm, and harmony with the melody, often not sung but the harmony rings in my head. The words are generally the voice as instrument and I don't "hear" the phrases or meanings.

Him, otoh, he doesn't sing much, but he can quote thousands of song lyrics and find deep meaning in their statements and themes. He gets his charge off the poetry and philosophy expressed. He will quote lyrics for hours, if you'll listen to him, relating different artists, moods, thematic albums in ways that are incredibly insightful and IMO original observations.

Funny how different minds work.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
GWAE
GWAE
July 3rd, 2018 at 4:36:01 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

My brother and I are alike in many things, but very different in this. I hear the music, rhythm, and harmony with the melody, often not sung but the harmony rings in my head. The words are generally the voice as instrument and I don't "hear" the phrases or meanings.

Him, otoh, he doesn't sing much, but he can quote thousands of song lyrics and find deep meaning in their statements and themes. He gets his charge off the poetry and philosophy expressed. He will quote lyrics for hours, if you'll listen to him, relating different artists, moods, thematic albums in ways that are incredibly insightful and IMO original observations.

Funny how different minds work.

I am curious, can you speak any other languages. My brain works the same as yours with songs where I dont really hear the words. My brain also works like that with foreign language. I can not hear another language. I have tried for years to learn others but I just can't hear the words. They all just kinda of run together as a noise. I would love to speak something else, but I just can't. Do you have that problem too?
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
July 3rd, 2018 at 5:36:07 AM permalink

Sunglasses at night, I thought for years he was saying not to mess with a guy in Shangri La.

I thought he said, "Don't mess around with the Diet Shasta, no." If it had aspartame, maybe he was right.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
July 3rd, 2018 at 5:40:28 AM permalink

I am the walrus: Beatles
Mrs Robinson? Simon and Garfunkel

Correct! First pint is on me, preferably served at the Cyder House Inn in the lovely village of Shackleford.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
July 3rd, 2018 at 6:01:55 AM permalink
My favorite misheard lyric is from the Stones' Beast of Burden:

"I'll never leave your pizza burnin'"

Mrs. Joeman is upset because she says I have ruined this song for her by singing this when it comes on in the car. Apologies if anyone feels likewise! :P
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
Nathan
Nathan
July 3rd, 2018 at 6:42:46 AM permalink
Well, I bought 782 and 293 Pick 3 box today. :D Wish me good luck! :D
Nathan
Nathan
July 3rd, 2018 at 6:55:19 AM permalink
You know that Nabisco was desperate when they debuted Cookies And Cream Oreos. ;) Oreos are already cookies and cream so it was clear that Nabisco was in a rut. Though they did get their stride back with their Chips Ahoy line with Fudge filled Chips Ahoy and cream filled Chips Ahoy. :)
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 3rd, 2018 at 7:52:05 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I am curious, can you speak any other languages. My brain works the same as yours with songs where I dont really hear the words. My brain also works like that with foreign language. I can not hear another language. I have tried for years to learn others but I just can't hear the words. They all just kinda of run together as a noise. I would love to speak something else, but I just can't. Do you have that problem too?

I speak and read French reasonably well, but I had 5 years of classes in my teens, so that may help. French is also lyrical in tone and phrasing, so it appeals to my musicality.

Never really tried any other languages, but I don't think I have a particular gift for them, either, or I would have pursued it.

Interesting question.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
July 3rd, 2018 at 9:45:38 AM permalink

I speak and read French reasonably well, ...

In France, when kids play hide and seek or Marco Polo, and need to count to ten, what do they say between to the numbers, to ensure they don't count too fast, in the same way we Americans say "Mississippi"?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
Thanked by
RSdjatc
July 3rd, 2018 at 10:08:05 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

In France, when kids play hide and seek or Marco Polo, and need to count to ten, what do they say between to the numbers, to ensure they don't count too fast, in the same way we Americans say "Mississippi"?

In France, the kid hiding usually surrenders before any counting takes place.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 3rd, 2018 at 11:11:58 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

In France, the kid hiding usually surrenders before any counting takes place.

WHAM! Made me lol.

Wizard, IDK from my own experience. However, this conversation from some years ago showed up in a google, and someone said,

Quote:

I'm French. At primary school we used to have a skipping song involving counting "un Mississippi, deux Mississippi, trois Mississipi" and so on. It was 25 years ago. I didn't realise what it was about until someone told me it was a way to count seconds. I have no idea how it came to a small village in the French countryside, though.

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
July 3rd, 2018 at 11:28:15 AM permalink

Wizard, IDK from my own experience. However, this conversation from some years ago showed up in a google, and someone said,

Very interesting, thank you.

Back to music lyrics, I would hate to think of how many hours of my childhood were spent arguing over this line from the Brady Bunch theme song:

Quote:

That this group must somehow form a family

I'm pretty sure I was in the "group" group but many would argue until the cows came home it was "crew."
Nathan
Nathan
July 3rd, 2018 at 11:54:28 AM permalink
Well, 30 Pick 2 showed up. Drats. I missed out on my chance to win $12.50. I played 782 and 293 Pick 3 instead and both numbers lost. :( Drats. Well, at least I said 30 Pick 2 was a good number to play, and I was right. :)
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
July 3rd, 2018 at 12:58:30 PM permalink
The Mississippi River was discovered by French traders and French priests were amongst the first Europeans to traverse it.
Father Marquette and Father Joliet were instrumental in French domination of the river until Napoleon sold the USofA the land.
The name Mississippi itself isn't French, but the French may have taken the word home with them.
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
  • Threads: 17
July 3rd, 2018 at 2:15:10 PM permalink
One of my favorite miss spoken lyrics was CCR's Bad Moon Rising where some people heard:
"There's a bathroom on the right"
when the actual lyrics are:
"There's a bad moon on the rise".

There's an entire website devoted to this:
http://www.kissthisguy.com/
(Named after the Hendrix botched line; "Scuse me while I kiss the sky")
Nathan
Nathan
July 3rd, 2018 at 3:22:49 PM permalink
Welcome To The Jungle by Guns And Roses.

Misheard lyric. "You're going down!" Correct lyric. "You're gonna die!" My misheard lyric makes sense since Axl does say,"You're going down," earlier in the song and his final line in the song says "It's gonna bring you down." Besides, this is how Axl sings it. "You're gonna diiiiiieeeeeoooowwww!" LOL. ;) Seriously listen to how he sings the word die and tell me it doesn't sound exactly or very close to how I mentioned it. ;)
Nathan
Nathan
July 3rd, 2018 at 5:43:19 PM permalink
Aww, man, my predictions were crap for tonight! .
106. Pick 3
7702. Pick 4.
89. Pick 2.

Wow. My predictions were off the mark for tonight. Pick 2 came close(I predicted 49 was coming up soon) And 816 is close to 106. Nevermind. My predictions weren't that far off. ;)
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
July 3rd, 2018 at 8:20:02 PM permalink
Speaking of song lyrics, here's an easy one:

La la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
July 3rd, 2018 at 8:50:53 PM permalink
As for lyrics nearly impossible to understand, I nominate "Louie, Louie" by the Kingsmen.
"What, me worry?"
Nathan
Nathan
July 3rd, 2018 at 9:38:00 PM permalink
Questions about Welcome To The Jungle song video.

There is a close-up of someone who is sitting with two groupies and is frowning while looking at a TV screen. This is Axl, right? To be honest this person could be a woman. There is another shot of a person who is clearly Axl strapped in a chair going mad as he watches the News. What makes this seem weird is that later on, Axl is shown on a TV screen strapped in the chair going crazy, and another person who looks suspiciously like a very unkempt Axl is watching Axl go crazy on the TV screen and shakes his head in disbelief and walks away. So weird that unkempt Axl is watching himself strapped to a chair on TV.

Disclaimer. Remember that this thread is my thread for my random thoughts such as this post. ;)
Last edited by: Nathan on Jul 3, 2018
Nathan
Nathan
July 4th, 2018 at 6:41:42 AM permalink
Question about my inadvertent hijacking. I tend to go off on tangents at times such as an Alimony incident in a thread about a guy trying to hide his Jackpot. Someone said something like,"The guy could have been hiding his Jackpot because he could have Alimony payments. I don't even know what Alimony is, but it seems awful." I replied,"Alimony is what you pay your ex spouse after divorce. I hate the idea of Alimony. Why should I have to support an adult that I am no longer legally bonded to? Especially if my ex spouse cheated on me and that's the reason for the divorce? So I have to pay someone who cheated on me? No, just no!"

Another poster mentioned Alimony and I responded,"Alimony sucks! It should be outlawed!" I was unexpectedly suspended for hijacking twice a thread about a guy hiding his Jackpot. I honestly wasn't trying to hijack, I was responding to two different posters who brought up Alimony.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 4th, 2018 at 6:52:36 AM permalink

Question about my inadvertent hijacking. I tend to go off on tangents at times such as an Alimony incident in a thread about a guy trying to hide his Jackpot. Someone said something like,"The guy could have been hiding his Jackpot because he could have Alimony payments. I don't even know what Alimony is, but it seems awful." I replied,"Alimony is what you pay your ex spouse after divorce. I hate the idea of Alimony. Why should I have to support an adult that I am no longer legally bonded to? Especially if my ex spouse cheated on me and that's the reason for the divorce? So I have to pay someone who cheated on me? No, just no!"

Another poster mentioned Alimony and I responded,"Alimony sucks! It should be outlawed!" I was unexpectedly suspended for hijacking twice a thread about a guy hiding his Jackpot. I honestly wasn't trying to hijack, I was responding to two different posters who brought up Alimony.

Threads do meander off topic sometimes quite naturally. It happens. I just caused a bit of a diversion on the health thread.
But it can sometimes be hard to get back on topic, so we are ALL beholden to try to stay or get back on target or sparingly launch new threads... or take the conversation over to a thread which already exists and has it covered.
Just as you hug the 'edit button' show some love for the 'cancel button' too. You've been pretty well directed to take extra care. You've also been on the forum quite a while now, so please continue to embrace the very best behaviors possible. Imagine yourself having been made a moderator and having your every post scrutinised and picked apart, just as mine and BBB's are. You had a close escape there :o)
Best behaviour. Rise above the rest of us to be a shining example. C'mon you know you can do it.
Last edited by: OnceDear on Jul 4, 2018
GWAE
GWAE
July 4th, 2018 at 8:14:51 AM permalink

Did that actually happen. I dont complain about suspensions often but if that is an accurate story and you got suspended then a model did a terrible job and really should be looked at to whether they should be a mod.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
Nathan
July 4th, 2018 at 8:36:46 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Did that actually happen. I dont complain about suspensions often but if that is an accurate story and you got suspended then a model did a terrible job and really should be looked at to whether they should be a mod.

GWAE, and all.

I was hoping not to have to comment, but...

That's not the whole story, either then or now. That's Nathan's perspective, or how she chooses to present what happened over a year ago. Part of both then and now is PM protected (which she counts on in bringing this up again), but she's angry (I think that's evident here) about being called out on continual hijacking of numerous threads then, and now, and so she's lobbying the forum, looking to be divisive.

Please don't feed it. She has some side agreement where she can post what she wants in this thread (still respecting forum rules), but you don't have to take the bait.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
July 4th, 2018 at 9:35:18 AM permalink

Just get back to those stellar Lotto picks and move on. No sense in looking at the past when seeing the future is so much more profitable.
  • Jump to: