Thread Rating:

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
April 8th, 2024 at 4:54:20 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

Quote: AZDuffman

What is up with these entitled Women expecting men that they are on a first date to with to pay not only their meals but their Friends and Children's meals too? Or expecting a Friend's Husband to also pay for about 8 women just because he went to a birthday dinner for a woman and was the only man there?!🤦‍♀️😵‍💫🤨🙄😒🥴 Luckily in the last case, the Husband's Wife was appalled and called out her Friends for expecting her Husband to pay for everybody, saying something like,"This is really low class of you guys,begging my Husband to pay for all of YOUR meals, shame on you guys!" 💡 The Husband was like,"I was invited to my Wife's Friend's birthday party, I am not the host, so I'm only paying for my meal, my Wife's meal, and I'll pay or at least chip in for the Birthday girl's meal, but no one else's meals " . 💡
link to original post

This is why so many of us have gone MGTOW. We had a female poster here once who openly said men should be happy to pay for the good company of women.
link to original post

In one of the examples I mentioned, the Woman had the audacity to tell her date something like ,"I have to eat. You need to pay to have a good Woman like me," after he questioned her eating a salmon meal. She then had the audacious audacity to bring her grown Friend on the date with her out of the blue and the friend had the even worse audacious audacity to be like,"You're paying for my meal!" 🥶 The man left both of those "Ladies," at the table, good for him! 👍
link to original post

There is a clip in YT some chick talk show (but most are) where they discuss a woman asking the guy to pay for two takeaway meals for her kids. Even if the talk is staged it was still an interesting discussion showing how some women think of men.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
April 8th, 2024 at 5:13:23 AM permalink

What is up with these entitled Women expecting men that they are on a first date to with to pay not only their meals but their Friends and Children's meals too? Or expecting a Friend's Husband to also pay for about 8 women just because he went to a birthday dinner for a woman and was the only man there?!🤦‍♀️😵‍💫🤨🙄😒🥴 Luckily in the last case, the Husband's Wife was appalled and called out her Friends for expecting her Husband to pay for everybody, saying something like,"This is really low class of you guys,begging my Husband to pay for all of YOUR meals, shame on you guys!" 💡 The Husband was like,"I was invited to my Wife's Friend's birthday party, I am not the host, so I'm only paying for my meal, my Wife's meal, and I'll pay or at least chip in for the Birthday girl's meal, but no one else's meals " . 💡
link to original post

This is why so many of us have gone MGTOW. We had a female poster here once who openly said men should be happy to pay for the good company of women.
link to original post

In one of the examples I mentioned, the Woman had the audacity to tell her date something like ,"I have to eat. You need to pay to have a good Woman like me," after he questioned her eating a salmon meal. She then had the audacious audacity to bring her grown Friend on the date with her out of the blue and the friend had the even worse audacious audacity to be like,"You're paying for my meal!" 🥶 The man left both of those "Ladies," at the table, good for him! 👍
link to original post

There is a clip in YT some chick talk show (but most are) where they discuss a woman asking the guy to pay for two takeaway meals for her kids. Even if the talk is staged it was still an interesting discussion showing how some women think of men.
link to original post

I saw that YouTube video too. She wanted him to pay for her two kids meals too for making her wait about an hour and a half. She even asked him to buy a steak meal for one of her kids. He asked something like,"Your Son is 8 and he already wants a steak meal?(Posters said something like,"The steak meal was actually for her ACTUAL Boyfriend she left at home, 🤣🤔) She asked for chicken tenders for her other child, a more reasonable thing to ask for a child. The kids were out with their Father, and the date questioned why their FATHER wasn't buying them food. He then asked random Diners if her asking him to buy meals for her kids that weren't his kids just because he was an hour and a half late was okay. He was expecting them to say something like,"No, it's not okay, she's trying to take advantage of you, leave." Instead, they turned on HIM, saying he deserved to have to pay for her kid's meals since he was late. One woman even asked,"What's wrong with that?" The guy looked flabbergasted. The Waitress tried to add the kids meals to his bill despite him clearly saying something like,"Don't add those kids meals to my bills. They are her kids, and I've never even met them before!" It was a weird video all around.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 8th, 2024 at 8:28:45 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

I saw that YouTube video too. She wanted him to pay for her two kids meals too for making her wait about an hour and a half. She even asked him to buy a steak meal for one of her kids. He asked something like,"Your Son is 8 and he already wants a steak meal?(Posters said something like,"The steak meal was actually for her ACTUAL Boyfriend she left at home, 🤣🤔) She asked for chicken tenders for her other child, a more reasonable thing to ask for a child. The kids were out with their Father, and the date questioned why their FATHER wasn't buying them food. He then asked random Diners if her asking him to buy meals for her kids that weren't his kids just because he was an hour and a half late was okay. He was expecting them to say something like,"No, it's not okay, she's trying to take advantage of you, leave." Instead, they turned on HIM, saying he deserved to have to pay for her kid's meals since he was late. One woman even asked,"What's wrong with that?" The guy looked flabbergasted. The Waitress tried to add the kids meals to his bill despite him clearly saying something like,"Don't add those kids meals to my bills. They are her kids, and I've never even met them before!" It was a weird video all around.
link to original post

That’s a different one than I have seen. But it is why Tom Leykis advised to avoid single moms completely.
Nathan
Nathan
April 8th, 2024 at 8:43:32 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

That’s a different one than I have seen. But it is why Tom Leykis advised to avoid single moms completely.
link to original post

Here is the one where the Woman asked her date to pay for her two kids meals, kids he's never even met before, and who were in fact with their FATHER! WOW! 🥶🤦‍♀️😵‍💫🤨😒😐🙄😱😳

https://youtu.be/RRtVsi99pL8?si=KjaiOdfaUYf01V6J

Here is the one where the "Good Woman," demands her date pay for her salmon meal and brings her grown friend to the date and the grown friend tells the date that he's paying for her meal. Wow! 🙄😐😒🤨😵‍💫🤦‍♀️🥶😱😳

https://youtube.com/shorts/dlR5lMnstnc?si=y9eRchaVm-hvctm7

Here is the one where multiple Women want a man to pay for their meals just because he's the only man there. He was invited to his Wife's Friend's birthday party at a Restaurant. Wow! 😳😱🥶🤦‍♀️😵‍💫🤨😒😐🙄

https://youtu.be/SqHbTxRsXhY?si=H68xPwaKbHN_7flJ
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
April 8th, 2024 at 10:33:46 AM permalink
Dating rules keep changing. I stopped dating, of course, when I got married but I've been off the market for a long time. if I ever became single again I would feel completely lost. I mean, how many of you have ever sent (or received) a d**k pic?

And, as a moderator, I remind everyone: Absolutely NO d##k pics on this forum. We already have plenty on this forum to laugh at.

But I wonder whether some of what I'm hearing in these stories/videos is low class trashy people with a false sense of entitlement.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
April 8th, 2024 at 10:43:09 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

Dating rules keep changing. I stopped dating, of course, when I got married but I've been off the market for a long time. if I ever became single again I would feel completely lost. I mean, how many of you have ever sent (or received) a d**k pic?

And, as a moderator, I remind everyone: Absolutely NO d##k pics on this forum. We already have plenty on this forum to laugh at.

But I wonder whether some of what I'm hearing in these stories/videos is low class trashy people with a false sense of entitlement.
link to original post

I could not even imagine trying to date anymore. Don't get me wrong, I could imagine meeting someone and falling in love but the concept of trying to meet people to fall in love with went away about 20 years ago.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 8th, 2024 at 1:34:41 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

link to original post

I absolutely do not get that whole thing. Every few years some pol or other person in power gets caught doing that. I shake my head "WHY?!"

They keep putting dating sites to my FB feed I keep leaving sarcastic messages.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
April 9th, 2024 at 12:25:21 AM permalink

link to original post

Facebook ad targeting thinks 'Ah AZDuffman was engaged with that post, let's show him some more just like it!'
Even worse, when you respond to any of the millions of junk posts or videos (perpetual motion or hot tiktok chick etc) you just tag yourself as that kind of sucker..
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 9th, 2024 at 4:05:21 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

link to original post

Facebook ad targeting thinks 'Ah AZDuffman was engaged with that post, let's show him some more just like it!'
Even worse, when you respond to any of the millions of junk posts or videos (perpetual motion or hot tiktok chick etc) you just tag yourself as that kind of sucker..
link to original post

I know that is how the algo works. I am just having fun with it. Sometimes one of the hosts answers back. One got upset that I said that all a guy was going to find was single mothers after his money.
Nathan
Nathan
April 9th, 2024 at 10:46:38 AM permalink
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gd9K4ecG2iMLSMx57

Here is my free Bingo. 😀 Hopefully, I get the $75 with my ONLY Bingo so far. 😀 Last week was beyond awful. 😫 I had FOUR Bingo cards from the get go and lost every single round. I ran out of money before I could try for a fifth Bingo card. But still, four cards should have been able to net me SOMETHING, especially since the most used to be only 3 Bingo cards until recently. 💡
OnceDear
OnceDear
April 9th, 2024 at 12:09:00 PM permalink

Here is my free Bingo. 😀 Hopefully, I get the $75 with my ONLY Bingo so far. 😀 Last week was beyond awful. 😫 I had FOUR Bingo cards from the get go and lost every single round. I ran out of money before I could try for a fifth Bingo card. But still, four cards should have been able to net me SOMETHING, especially since the most used to be only 3 Bingo cards until recently. 💡
link to original post

Thanks.
I've programmed their Random Number Generator so that you WILL win, though there might be more than one winner. No need to thank me now, but when you do win, send me a message and I'll tell you where to post the 'thank you' card.

$:o)
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Nathan
Nathan
April 9th, 2024 at 12:29:50 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

link to original post

Thanks.
I've programmed their Random Number Generator so that you WILL win, though there might be more than one winner. No need to thank me now, but when you do win, send me a message and I'll tell you where to post the 'thank you' card.

$:o)
link to original post

I lost FIVE Bingo rounds by ONE number. 😒 I needed either 14 or 64 for the first round, either a 11, 47, or 34 for the second round, either a 47 or a 72 for the third round, either a 39 or a 22 for the fourth round, and either a 8 or a 39 for the fifth round. 😒 I lost the sixth Bingo round by 2 numbers, 9 and 24. 😒
Last edited by: Nathan on Apr 9, 2024
Nathan
Nathan
April 9th, 2024 at 7:12:57 PM permalink
I lost every single round of Bingo today, thank God I won Bingo at the other Casino, or that would have been my butt. This is the THIRD week in a row that I didn't get any Bingos from that Casino. 😒
Nathan
Nathan
April 10th, 2024 at 8:25:09 AM permalink
The best April Fools joke I have ever seen on this Website was Axelwolf I believe claiming something like," Bellagio has a promo for today only where you get $1,000 points for every dollar." A Poster I'll call him The Greatest GOAT hightailed to an Airport and made a last minute flight to Las Vegas. He went to Bellagio and Bellagio staff had no idea about the "$1,000 points for every dollar." Promotion. The Greatest GOAT was confused and went back on WOV and posted something like,"Axelwolf, Bellagio Staff had no idea about the $1,000 for every dollar," Promotion. Another Poster had written something like,"This seems like a VERY lucrative Promotion, but I'm skeptical because Axelwolf posted this "Promotion," on April Fools day. I'm wondering if Axelwolf didn't just make up a lucrative Promotion as an April Fools joke. I'm taking this "Promotion," with a VERY huge grain of salt." Axelwolf admitted it was an elaborate April Fools joke and the Poster who actually took the last minute flight to Vegas and went to Bellagio said something like,"You got me. I ACTUALLY took a last minute flight to Vegas and went to Bellagio! You owe me airfare, LMAO! "🤣
Nathan
Nathan
April 12th, 2024 at 9:46:04 AM permalink
One of my Major pet peeves is Customers knocking on our break room door to come open the bathroom while we are clearly eating. 😡🤬 Go find someone who is actually WORKING and leave the people who are clearly on their break in peace! 😡🤬
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
April 12th, 2024 at 11:40:51 AM permalink

One of my Major pet peeves is Customers knocking on our break room door to come open the bathroom while we are clearly eating. 😡🤬 Go find someone who is actually WORKING and leave the people who are clearly on their break in peace! 😡🤬
link to original post

How do they know you're eating though? Some people could be reading, or playing cribbage and stuff.
miplet
miplet
  • Threads: 5
April 12th, 2024 at 12:05:21 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

How do they know you're eating though? Some people could be reading, or playing cribbage and stuff.
link to original post

Fifteen 2, fifteen 4, and the rest don't score.
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
April 12th, 2024 at 12:08:22 PM permalink
Quote: miplet

link to original post

link to original post

Hmph. The "standard dozen" comes up so often in my games, we don't itemize.

(15 two, 15 four, run of 3 with a pair)

On break yesterday, we nearly convinced a guy to learn euchre.
May the cards fall in your favor.
OnceDear
OnceDear
April 12th, 2024 at 12:52:03 PM permalink
Quote: miplet

link to original post

link to original post

And one for his nob.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
April 12th, 2024 at 1:43:35 PM permalink
I used to play a lot. I’ve gotten 29 twice! I’ve taken many (single) dollars from friends!
Nathan
Nathan
April 12th, 2024 at 4:44:13 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

They know that we're eating because they are us put food in our mouths. 💡
  • Jump to: