Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
Thanked by
RogerKint
November 27th, 2017 at 10:32:44 AM permalink
While watching the Salem Witch Trials on TV... I'm laughing my ass off. It's fake and absurd. Men everywhere are snickering at people like Al Franken. His fake apology where he pretends to be shocked at his own behavior is redonkuluous!!! It's better as comedy. (And no,,, rape is no joke, but I'm not referring to rape.) I'm referring to his grabbing a woman on the ass in a picture to be funny. It's tasteless humor, but so is Al Franken. He's definitely not to be taken seriously when he's playing the role of a senator.

Regardless of the how it's reported, men will be men, regardless of the attempts that feminists make to turn us into metro males and to remove our penis. It doesn't make us sexual predators if we make a pass at you. We're not a sexual deviant if we sneak a peak at a breast if you're wearing a suggestive shirt, or look at your ass when you're wearing yoga pants without underwear. (without groping).

Happy birthday, @KatyPerry! It’s time to bring out the big balloons!
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
November 27th, 2017 at 11:31:03 AM permalink
Wait

You are talking about trump grabbing women ny the crotch?

Al Franken didnt grab any woman butt in any photo i have seen(u can tell the difference between female body parts i hope)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
ams288
ams288 
  • Threads: 22
November 27th, 2017 at 11:52:28 AM permalink
Quote: Keyser

It doesn't make us sexual predators if we make a pass at you.

It might.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
  • Jump to: