Last edited by: beachbumbabs on Jan 26, 2017
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
January 26th, 2017 at 4:22:02 AM permalink
Quote: Ackerley

DO NOT GET A KITCHEN INSTALLED BY JH Kitchens !! Absolute joke

What nonsense is this???

JH Kitchens is a UK business. This is a Las Vegas orientated American website which discusses items of interest to its members.

Whatever kind of vendetta you have against JH, does not belong here. I expect the moderators will have something to say soon.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
January 26th, 2017 at 4:29:30 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

What nonsense is this???

JH Kitchens is a UK business. This is a Las Vegas orientated American website which discusses items of interest to its members.

Whatever kind of vendetta you have against JH, does not belong here. I expect the moderators will have something to say soon.

Saw it already. Haven't figured out what the point of it was. Seems like it has to be related somehow to the spammers but it's not active.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
January 26th, 2017 at 4:55:52 AM permalink
Its another of those Thread ONE, Post ONE spam things though how it benefits some click gang eluldes me.
Of course since I've not had any morning coffee just about everything eludes me now.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
January 26th, 2017 at 5:03:39 AM permalink
Yeah, the only possible point I can think of is to get the name in the headline and the post and hope people will google it. So I'm going to edit out those parts.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
January 26th, 2017 at 9:55:24 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Yeah, the only possible point I can think of is to get the name in the headline and the post and hope people will google it. So I'm going to edit out those parts.

I'm a wee bit caffeinatted now, so perhaps a bit more coherent. Its very clever to have one of our dedicated Green Inkers think to edit out the name. Perhaps it will work. I get tired of these "I Came, I Saw and You Won't Believe What Happened Next" headlines.

Perhaps we should start posting threads such as:

The Unmentionable Number Between Six and Eight!

Unbelievable Tales From The Dark Side.

I Bet on Banker and Lived To Regret It.

Why I Told My Spouse To Hit The Dealer's Hand.

I Got Approached By A Hostess In Vegas.

The Unbelievable Twenty Dollar Massage I Got On The Floor.

Young Girl Waived A Stick At Me And Talked About Coming Hard.

... who knows maybe we can beeat those click baiters at their own game?
  • Jump to: