Thread Rating:

bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
December 1st, 2016 at 7:40:45 PM permalink
There is nothing on the internet supporting that Julian Assange is alive and well. On the contrary, there's all kinds of articles saying that he is not. No verification either way. One post from yesterday says that the only thing they have seen in his embassy window is his cat. Embassy Cat.

He would not have voluntarily left without his beloved cat.

This guy has put his life at great risk. And for what?

This is a great interview of Julian by John Pilger, dated Nov 5, before the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
ncfatcat
December 1st, 2016 at 8:06:08 PM permalink
Assange is Soviet Agent 19.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 209
December 1st, 2016 at 8:21:32 PM permalink
He probably wants people to think he is dead, thinking it will make someone press for doing something.

(Let's see, that's probably what I would do if they cut off my one source of communicating to the world.)

Anyway if the US were going to illegally kill him, it would look like an accident or a health malady. Not like this.

If someone else were going to kill him, no telling.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 1st, 2016 at 8:28:36 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

He probably wants people to think he is dead, thinking it will make someone press for doing something.

(Let's see, that's probably what I would do if they cut off my one source of communicating to the world.)

Anyway if the US were going to illegally kill him, it would look like an accident or a health malady. Not like this.

If someone else were going to kill him, no telling.

If you had to be on someone's kill list, whose would you LEAST want to be on?

1. United States

2. Any one else.

PS: I hope someone is feeding the cat.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
December 1st, 2016 at 8:48:42 PM permalink
No worries.
I am a robot.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 1st, 2016 at 9:25:06 PM permalink
"I live in the Ecuadorian Embassy with Julian Assange : Interested in counter-purrveillance"

MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
December 1st, 2016 at 9:51:04 PM permalink
"What, me worry?"
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
December 2nd, 2016 at 1:04:40 AM permalink
IN RE: The actual subject, his health or existence, and prospects for continued cat feeding. I dunno, and feel like caring less than I know.

But, this has to be one of the most compelling catchy thread titles I've ever seen in this joint. Despite the disappointing lack of theoretical physics speculation on problems of quantum mechanics, and suchlike:

Wikipedia: Schrödinger's cat
Last edited by: DrawingDead on Dec 2, 2016
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 2nd, 2016 at 6:59:15 AM permalink
Quote: DrawingDead

I clicked it, but I got lost. Poor kitty.
ams288
ams288 
  • Threads: 22
December 2nd, 2016 at 7:05:03 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

There is nothing on the internet supporting that Julian Assange is alive and well. On the contrary, there's all kinds of articles saying that he is not.

Links?
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
ncfatcat
ncfatcat
  • Threads: 2
December 2nd, 2016 at 7:05:43 AM permalink
If he's not dead already wait till the first anti Trump revelation wikileaks makes. "Mad Dog" will send a battalion of Marines in after him. Who cares abour Diplomatic Privilege?
Gambling is a metaphor for life. Hang around long enough and it's all gone.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 2nd, 2016 at 7:17:46 AM permalink
Quote: ncfatcat

If he's not dead already wait till the first anti Trump revelation wikileaks makes. "Mad Dog" will send a battalion of Marines in after him. Who cares abour Diplomatic Privilege?

They say it is already compromised and under someone's (CIA's?) control. There's already a path of dead people. A few weeks ago it was in all the "regular" news. Now not so much.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 2nd, 2016 at 7:20:52 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Links?

Ams, respectfully, I think you could find them faster than I could post them.
ams288
ams288 
December 2nd, 2016 at 7:31:48 AM permalink

Ams, respectfully, I think you could find them faster than I could post them.

I probably could, but I'm curious as to which specific articles you were referring to.
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
December 2nd, 2016 at 10:17:17 AM permalink

Quote: DrawingDead

I clicked it, but I got lost. Poor kitty.

Nah, don't be sorry. Because...

Quote:

According to Schrödinger, the Copenhagen interpretation implies that the cat remains both alive and dead until the state is observed.

So by getting lost, you may have saved an innocent kitty cat. Or, I guess, maybe an Assange.
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
billryan
billryan
December 2nd, 2016 at 10:30:34 AM permalink
I was mistaken. The cat is Agent 19. Julian is a dupe.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 2nd, 2016 at 7:49:01 PM permalink
BREAKING: Dec 2, 2016

"The United Kingdom and Sweden must end the detention of Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange, a United Nations panel has ruled. Not only must both governments allow him to walk from his asylum in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, but they must respect his right to free movement and liberty and even provide him with monetary compensation for the past few years."

"The UN panel initially ruled that Assange was arbitrarily detained earlier this year, but the UK government appealed it. Having now confirmed its decision, the United Nations will expect the British government to allow Assange to walk free, without fear of arrest. It will also expect Sweden to drop the charges against him."

billryan
billryan
December 2nd, 2016 at 10:08:52 PM permalink
A non- binding panel can't rule anything. They can strongly suggest and Britan can strongly reject the suggestion.
Status quo.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
December 2nd, 2016 at 11:11:40 PM permalink
WGAS about what the UN says anymore?
"What, me worry?"
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
LuckyPhow
December 3rd, 2016 at 3:17:31 AM permalink
Quote: MrV

WGAS about what the UN says anymore?

Nobody should, and I am very much against the UN. The UN is very much against the United States. We need to quit funding it and kick it out of this country. If they want to have a UN, ship it to Havana. It will look nice there.

On the other hand, I don't like the direction our own country is heading. We're slowly turning into a police state. As we police the world. Too much government, and too many foreign entanglements.

Julian Assange is a liberal. I'm not. But I like him anyway. He doesn't seem to be a partisan liberal, more like a conscientious liberal who wants to expose TRUTH. It takes real guts to do what he's done.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 5th, 2016 at 7:57:35 PM permalink
Some of Julian Assange's friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQW0US2sJw

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Everyone needs friends.
ams288
ams288 
Thanked by
bobbartop
January 2nd, 2017 at 10:52:28 AM permalink
Bump.

Spoiler alert:

He's not dead.
ams288
ams288 
January 6th, 2017 at 8:35:00 AM permalink
Quote: @WikiLeaks

The Obama admin/CIA is illegally funneling TOP SECRET//COMINT information to NBC for political reasons before PEOTUS even gets to read it.

WikiLeaks is upset about the leaking of sensitive information.

Oh the sweet, sweet irony!!
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
January 6th, 2017 at 9:28:28 AM permalink
CNN's commentator accused Assange of pedophilia, CNN promptly said we have no evidence of it.
So far there has been no response from the cat.
  • Jump to: