Thread Rating:

djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
April 21st, 2015 at 3:31:10 AM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

So, its sort of a compliment then? I'm ok with that.

It just sounded demeaning when I first saw it.

I was being sarcastic about being able to read their emails because of the hilary incident with her not disclosing emails. How a word is used can mean different things to different people. My meaning of dirty was to say they are adventrous and more likely to be sexually free as opposed to a non-sex work related person.

If it makes anyone feel better you can refer to me as a dirty ap, hustler, etc. I dont really care what you call me unless its someone who i know and they seriously said that in disgust. Im sure the girls at the bunny ranch feel the same way as well.

Ive been called a cheater, and that is something i will not tolerate and will defend myself against. Ive been backroomed, and 86ed but never held in custody with law enforcement.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
April 21st, 2015 at 4:30:51 AM permalink
What about nasty? Is that better or worse than dirty?
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
  • Threads: 135
April 21st, 2015 at 5:28:57 AM permalink
Quote: rudeboyoi

What about nasty? Is that better or worse than dirty?

Nasty is one rung above dirty on the Raunchy Scale.
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
April 21st, 2015 at 5:38:24 AM permalink
Quote: Greasyjohn

Nasty is one rung above dirty on the Raunchy Scale.

Is a higher rung sexier or not-as-sexy?

Perhaps you can diagram the raunchy ladder for us :-)
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
April 21st, 2015 at 5:50:17 AM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Is a higher ring sexier or not-as-sexy?

Perhaps you can diagram the raunchy ladder for us :-)

I assume you meant rung when you wrote ring.

Since "sexier" promotes sexual thought and/or action sexier is higher.

Masters and Johnson's Raunchy Ladder diagram is still the gold standard.

I've always been intrigued by the "Whatever Lola Wants" rung.
aceofspades
aceofspades
April 21st, 2015 at 5:54:25 AM permalink

I assume you meant rung when you wrote ring.

Since "sexier" promotes sexual thought and/or action sexier is higher.

Masters and Johnson's Raunchy Ladder diagram is still the gold standard.

I've always been intrigued by the "Whatever Lola Wants" rung.

Can you please post that diagram - I don't think I've ever seen it
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
April 21st, 2015 at 6:06:58 AM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Can you please post that diagram - I don't think I've ever seen it

It's copyrighted:)
aceofspades
aceofspades
April 21st, 2015 at 6:12:56 AM permalink

It's copyrighted:)

It's fair use
ncfatcat
ncfatcat
  • Threads: 2
April 21st, 2015 at 6:27:12 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

If it was "Hookers for Bill" they'd have to take the photo in a stadium

I had a boss one time who maintained that all you needed for success in business in America was a big ego and a strong sex drive. This was before the IT revolution though LOL.
Gambling is a metaphor for life. Hang around long enough and it's all gone.
zippyboy
zippyboy
April 21st, 2015 at 6:48:35 AM permalink

...So, you feel yourself qualified to judge these people, without even asking why they are having to to this to support themselves. These people are providing a service. ....I am glad they do, and those that do aren't patrolling the streets looking to snatch some young girl away from her family. So go ahead and defend what you consider the moral high ground, I will continue to believe that this is a vital service to help protect the community......

I agree with everything you said here except this. Maybe they don't HAVE to do it. Maybe they CHOOSE to do it. It's easy money for doing something they used to do for free. Something we ALL have done for free, now she's learned men will pay. Maybe they're tired of giving away their skills to some abusive bozo who treats them like a subservient possession. Men who pay actually value the lady and are thrilled there's someone who does a good enough job she can charge for it. I've had some lousy lovers that were "free", who believed all they had to do was simply to "be there" and that should be enough for me. AND they expect to be wined and dined first and get jewelry afterwards. Bunny Ranch offers a straight-up business arrangement, just like hiring a plumber for an hour.

Only difference between sex for free and sex for money, is sex for free costs a lot more.
"Poker sure is an easy game to beat if you have the roll to keep rebuying."
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
April 21st, 2015 at 8:08:58 AM permalink
Quote: zippyboy

...So, you feel yourself qualified to judge these people, without even asking why they are having to to this to support themselves. These people are providing a service. ....I am glad they do, and those that do aren't patrolling the streets looking to snatch some young girl away from her family. So go ahead and defend what you consider the moral high ground, I will continue to believe that this is a vital service to help protect the community......

I agree with everything you said here except this. Maybe they don't HAVE to do it. Maybe they CHOOSE to do it. It's easy money for doing something they used to do for free. Something we ALL have done for free, now she's learned men will pay. Maybe they're tired of giving away their skills to some abusive bozo who treats them like a subservient possession. Men who pay actually value the lady and are thrilled there's someone who does a good enough job she can charge for it. I've had some lousy lovers that were "free", who believed all they had to do was simply to "be there" and that should be enough for me. AND they expect to be wined and dined first and get jewelry afterwards. Bunny Ranch offers a straight-up business arrangement, just like hiring a plumber for an hour.

Only difference between sex for free and sex for money, is sex for free costs a lot more.

When you do it for money you're not doing it because you like the guy or are in the mood. You do it when the customer wants it if it's at a brothel. Most girls in the business wish they weren't in the business, studies have shown. Sure, they'll say they like it and it's good money, because if they told the truth nobody would hire them. It's not satisfying work that makes a girl feel good about herself. Most of these girls haven't felt good about themselves in a long time. I'll bet most were sexually abused as children.

Most men that pay for sex have difficulty having or maintaining intimate relationships with women they find attractive. And these men don't feel good about having to resort to paying for it. But of course they don't tell the truth either.

You know what I find interesting? In all the posts and threads where prostitution is mentioned hardly a statement can be found that doesn't defend the practice. Help the girls out. She may have children to feed at home. She's just trying to get by as best she can. Here's a $50 tip and a wink. We have to look out for these girls, fatherly, patronizing guys that we are.

Morality has changed to where supporting prostitution is now the new normal.
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
April 21st, 2015 at 8:30:47 AM permalink
So basically, what you are really trying to say, is these girls feel the same way about their jobs that most people feel about theirs.
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
April 21st, 2015 at 8:51:07 AM permalink
Quote: Gabes22

So basically, what you are really trying to say, is these girls feel the same way about their jobs that most people feel about theirs.

There's a big difference between not liking your boss and having to sleep with him.
bobsims
bobsims
  • Threads: 9
April 21st, 2015 at 9:13:30 AM permalink

You hit that one out of the park.
Isn't it amazing the hypocrisy of those leftists who screech "A Woman Has A Right To Use Her Own Body Any Way She Wants" like a Hindu mantra on some and only some issues???
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
April 21st, 2015 at 9:46:56 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

I was being sarcastic about being able to read their emails because of the hilary incident with her not disclosing emails. How a word is used can mean different things to different people. My meaning of dirty was to say they are adventrous and more likely to be sexually free as opposed to a non-sex work related person.

Thanks for that

Quote:

...If it makes anyone feel better you can refer to me as a dirty ap,

Certainly not me, and I think you would be hard pressed [pun] to find anyone here that thinks anything but, highly of you.

I surely do not want anyone I love prostituting themselves anywhere. I want to think though, that if anyone I love did, I will still love them, I think so. It is hard to think of a more demeaning job personally, but I think some that work in that industry find someway mentally to adapt. I have met women that moved on from the trade and became housewives. I'm not sure what retirement policy they have out there? I have met a few that claimed they were paying for school? IDK

I don't mean to come off as morally superior and certainly not condescending.

I have for a long time felt that the legal brothels do help reduce sexual predation. Fifty percent of prisoners in federal prison are there for non-violent crimes and a huge cost to the rest of us. The other fifty percent are violent crimes, many sex related.

How many rapes could have been prevented had the perps been able to go to a sanitary brothel? Most of the women raped are scarred for life, their mental health is forever altered. Rape is awful, it hurts everyone that remotely knows someone who it happened to. I see marriages happen for the wrong reasons [because of an insatiable need to have sex], and marriages destroyed from concubines and on and on that I think damage wise could be reduced if, there were a place to go to "get it taken care of". How many wives get beaten for not "performing" to some guys whims? That right there, that disgusts me.

Hillary's very existence disgusts me. I am sorry that the society I live in even considers her a presidential candidate. She is utterly immoral, and sinister to her core. IMO

Prostitution will never go away, it has been with us for all of recorded time. I think gathering all of the sex workers in brothels and treating them as humans, and making sure they are disease free is a superior way of dealing with reality then just having the girls walking the streets "owned" by pimps and supporting the seedier side of desire. IMO When a prostitute wishes to retire from "The Ranch" she walks out the door, when a street walker wants to quit, she has to escape. Sex, in the streets, is often slavery, sex performed in a brothel is sometimes a "mistake" that can be recovered from. Many of the girls make a lot of money and don't have to worry about getting killed by the John's or ripped off and beaten by their pimps.

I guess I am just looking at it from my humanistic side, not insinuating myself as any more or less moral than anyone else. I am no one's judge.

Street walking is a "horror", fueled by testosterone, and weighted in misery. Making sex a crime makes as much sense to me as locking up people for smoking a little weed. Both acts are harmless, it is insane from my point of view to put people in jail for either. I think it ludicrous to pretend it can be stopped by making it illegal versus cleaning it up, and sanitizing it. Make what won't stop a benefit to the rest of us versus a burden. I want the police and police dollars going after real criminals, not chasing "lady's of the evening".

Can you imagine how much intel could be garnered from hookers and weed smokers if they were not the "enemy" of the law? These [so far] criminals are just people, until browbeat forever as the unwashed lowlifes of our species. Yeah, its a dirty job,,,but I am glad somebody's does it. [soapbox off]
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
April 21st, 2015 at 12:39:14 PM permalink

Hillary's very existence disgusts me. I am sorry that the society I live in even considers her a presidential candidate. She is utterly immoral, and sinister to her core.

+1

She's the product of too much raw
ambition married to a sociopath.
They enable each other and look
how far it got them. But it always
catches up to you, as it's doing
now in the press.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
April 21st, 2015 at 1:47:42 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

+1

She's the product of too much raw
ambition married to a sociopath.
They enable each other and look
how far it got them. But it always
catches up to you, as it's doing
now in the press.

Hillary was attractive in some of her younger photos, but in some photos there is a weird look about her, like she might turn out to be a political radical or entertain unusual sexual thoughts.

But then that goes for most of us.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
April 21st, 2015 at 5:55:18 PM permalink

Hillary's very existence disgusts me. I am sorry that the society I live in even considers her a presidential candidate. She is utterly immoral, and sinister to her core. IMO

This one is more amazing and much more entertaining.
This is the woman running for president 2012, as a Republican she won the Ames Straw Poll hosted by the Iowa GOP on August 13, 2011
Michelle Bachmann.
Love her.
Keep it coming.
The latest, the rapture is coming.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/michele-bachmann-rapture-of-the-church-is-coming-faster-than-anyone-can-see-god-will-punish-america-for-disobeying-his-word-137942/

Can you imagine her as president. All decisions based on the end of the world rapture. lol
Wow. She has finally gone off the deep end.
The end of the world is coming and only republicans can save the world.
Sell everything and wait for the end of the world or vote repub
Hmm, God a republican? God I hope not :-)

We are a strong nation.
Go USA
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
April 21st, 2015 at 6:12:59 PM permalink
Quote: bobsims

You hit that one out of the park.
Isn't it amazing the hypocrisy of those leftists who screech "A Woman Has A Right To Use Her Own Body Any Way She Wants" like a Hindu mantra on some and only some issues???

Laughable and repugnant post, pushing your political agenda into yet another thread. What a surprise.

"Righties"/Conservatives:

Propose, enact, and enforce most of the laws making their profession illegal.
Put women in that profession in position to be sexual slaves in most states.
Make it more impossible almost by the day for them to prevent STD's and get health care, , contraception devices and drugs, and abortions.
Refuse to help raise their unwanted children into useful citizens with even basic nutrition and assistance.
Resist any attempt to provide options to women in prostitution through education, counseling, drug rehab, or other services.
Publicly condemn, shame, and punish them in numerous ways beyond the above.
Make up a LARGE portion (in my personal experience, a majority) of men who use their services.

Talk about hypocrisy.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Gabes22
Gabes22
April 21st, 2015 at 7:12:06 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Laughable and repugnant post, pushing your political agenda into yet another thread. What a surprise.

Make it more impossible almost by the day for them to prevent STD's and get health care, , contraception devices and drugs, and abortions.
Refuse to help raise their unwanted children into useful citizens with even basic nutrition and assistance.
Resist any attempt to provide options to women in prostitution through education, counseling, drug rehab, or other services.
Make up a LARGE portion (in my personal experience, a majority) of men who use their services.

Talk about hypocrisy.

It's one thing to condemn political talk on a non political thread. It's another thing to condemn political talk and put up this political nonsense. I apologize my comment about hookers not liking their jobs was akin to the average person who doesn't like theirs. After all, I wouldn't have a job if I had the money to live the rest of my life with the ease of mind of not having to ever worry about money. That should be a statement that shouldn't arise any political leaning whatsoever, left or right, rather it should be something we should all be able to relate to. My $0.02. Have a good day and God Bless.
petroglyph
petroglyph
April 21st, 2015 at 7:13:10 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

This one is more amazing and much more entertaining...

edit

TP, are you telling us you wouldn't vote for this looney, even if it's TEOTWAWKI?

I hope she is Scott Walker's running mate.

Did you see the Koch Brothers endorsed him yesterday? Who could have guessed, [sarc]

It is all just so contrived.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
April 21st, 2015 at 7:17:11 PM permalink

It's one thing to condemn political talk on a non political thread. It's another thing to condemn political talk and put up this political nonsense. I apologize my comment about hookers not liking their jobs was akin to the average person who doesn't like theirs. After all, I wouldn't have a job if I had the money to live the rest of my life with the ease of mind of not having to ever worry about money. That should be a statement that shouldn't arise any political leaning whatsoever, left or right, rather it should be something we should all be able to relate to. My $0.02. Have a good day and God Bless.

Gabes,

What I wrote was specific to bobsims screed about "lefties" and his making that the discussion, not commenting on what you said one way or the other. FWIW, I found your perspective interesting, thanks.
Gabes22
Gabes22
April 21st, 2015 at 7:40:49 PM permalink

Gabes,

What I wrote was specific to bobsims screed about "lefties" and his making that the discussion, not commenting on what you said one way or the other. FWIW, I found your perspective interesting, thanks.

If you go back in the thread, his response about lefties was a direct reply to a comment I made to a statement greasyjohn made. I was the one who hit it on the head according to bobsims. So, like I said, I apologize for my post, which was never intended to be taken in a political way.
zippyboy
zippyboy
April 21st, 2015 at 7:56:32 PM permalink

Name a candidate who isn't.
"Poker sure is an easy game to beat if you have the roll to keep rebuying."
petroglyph
petroglyph
April 21st, 2015 at 8:51:50 PM permalink

I don't know as I can? I believe those that would strive to power have alternative motives than the spiel they render during campaign. Personally so far, although they will not win, seeing as how you asked, I like Bernie Sanders or Warren as they are the only ones giving the message of the real threat to the world. TBTF banks and SIFI's. Warren started the consumer protection commission that, they would not let her chair, so she ran for Senate. I don't think her indian heritage claim was subversive or malicious. She is a milder version of Ralph Nader who also fought for consumer safety.

I think even if they had patriotic or noble goals, this would happen shortly should they win, start at 3:00 if you would like it short ;https://youtu.be/UTK8torOylM

I firmly believe the only two choices the American voters will really have will be their belief that they are voting for the lessor of two evils, which is still the evil of two lessors. The candidates are already known to those that will finance the coming election [tax deductible of course], so they control who we have a chance to vote for and we pay for it anyway. Might as well eliminate citizens united and just make the election openly publicly financed.

I will predict right now, that our freedoms will not be restored and the economy will not significantly improve until the currency is sound. So, it ain't going to happen. Welcome to the NWO.
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 21st, 2015 at 9:28:40 PM permalink

The Clinton's have made a science of it.
petroglyph
petroglyph
April 21st, 2015 at 9:44:57 PM permalink
The word she is putting out is she will topple the .1% to help the working class.

Senator Hillary Clinton

Campaign Finance Cycle:
Contributor
Total
Indivs
PACs
Citigroup Inc $782,327 $774,327 $8,000
Goldman Sachs $711,490 $701,490 $10,000
DLA Piper $628,030 $601,030 $27,000
JPMorgan Chase & Co $620,919 $617,919 $3,000
EMILY's List $605,174 $601,254 $3,920
Morgan Stanley $543,065 $538,065 $5,000
Time Warner $411,296 $386,296 $25,000
Skadden, Arps et al $406,640 $402,140 $4,500
Lehman Brothers $362,853 $359,853 $3,000
Cablevision Systems $336,288 $306,900 $29,388
University of California $329,673 $329,673 $0
Kirkland & Ellis $311,441 $294,441 $17,000
Squire Patton Boggs $310,596 $305,158 $5,438
21st Century Fox $302,400 $302,400 $0
National Amusements Inc $297,534 $294,534 $3,000
Ernst & Young $297,142 $277,142 $20,000
Merrill Lynch $292,303 $286,303 $6,000
Credit Suisse Group $290,600 $280,600 $10,000
Corning Inc $274,700 $256,700 $18,000
Greenberg Traurig LLP $273,550 $265,450 $8,100
This table lists the top donors to this candidate in 1999-2014. The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
April 22nd, 2015 at 12:51:00 AM permalink
I've known quite a few people in elected office, and serve on a board with some right now. I tend to agree with some, and vigorously disagree with some others. With a few exceptions, I find most of them sincere in their beliefs, and quite a bit better motivated and generally of far superior character to most of nauseating ignorant slime throwing mindless sloganeering trailer trash (on both 'sides') in this thread.
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 22nd, 2015 at 1:00:04 AM permalink
Quote: DrawingDead

I find most of them sincere in their beliefs, and quite a bit better motivated and generally of far superior character to most of nauseating ignorant slime throwing trailer trash in this thread.

Mark Twain and Will Rogers would
vehemently disagree with you, but
I doubt you even know who they are..
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
April 22nd, 2015 at 1:13:32 AM permalink
Interesting choice, Mr. Bob. Since Sam (a.k.a. "Mark") was quite an actively participating political person throughout his lifetime both within and outside of his writing. But you'd have to actually have read him to know about that other than for your random sloganeering. You really wouldn't have cared for him as a politician (I'd have had mixed reactions to some of his politicking in his time) and you would have slimed him, assuming that the grenades you like to toss have something to do with any actual beliefs of yours.

The fringes of the hard left and right nutcakes become indistinguishable at the most hate filled edges as they continue their endless mud wrestling match in the trailer park here. Helluvit is, y'all are completely radioactive to who and what you think you support. Nobody seriously working to do anything that tends to be either for or against the supposed goals ascribed to on either side of this pathetic ideological trench warfare here would want to be associated in any way with any of this. ANY, on EITHER side.
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
April 22nd, 2015 at 1:26:05 AM permalink
All politicians are bad. Doesnt matter if they call themselves liberal, conservative, or whatever. They steal your wealth then force their beliefs on you at the point of a gun. To realize this you have to first realize that taxation is theft and every single law if taken to its logical conclusion is backed by a gun.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
April 22nd, 2015 at 1:37:48 AM permalink
Sometimes, I just root for an Earth ending comet.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
April 22nd, 2015 at 1:43:43 AM permalink
Quote: rudeboyoi

...and every single law if taken to its logical conclusion is backed by a gun.

That last part is at least sound. It is the standard political science definition of government: "a monopoly on the legitimate use of force in a defined territory." I understand you feel there would be milk & honey if that monopoly on force didn't exist, most don't think so, but aside from that, it isn't a bad reminder that anybody should a least try to retain a bit of humility about anything they are so very "sure" is the "good" and the "bad" that they want to use that kind of force to try to make the world, and all those bad stupid evil inferior people in it who persist in not agreeing with them, behave to their specifications.
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
April 22nd, 2015 at 1:52:26 AM permalink
Quote: DrawingDead

That last part is at least sound. It is the standard political science definition of government: "a monopoly on the legitimate use of force in a defined territory." I understand you feel there would be milk & honey if that monopoly on force didn't exist, most don't think so, but aside from that, it isn't a bad reminder that anybody should a least try to retain a bit of humility about anything they are so very "sure" is the "good" and the "bad" that they want to use that kind of force to try to make the world, and all those bad stupid evil inferior people in it who persist in not agreeing with them, behave to their specifications.

Some thought slavery was a good idea. Some thought the Holocaust was a good idea.
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
April 22nd, 2015 at 2:04:16 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Sometimes, I just root for an Earth ending comet.

It came while you slept. This is the rubble.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
April 22nd, 2015 at 3:42:36 AM permalink

Talk about hypocrisy.

There is hypocrisy on both sides of the spectrum. Most of it comes from people further out to the fringes--the more "Liberal" or "Conservative" one is, the more likely they are to have one or more positions that are way out there. If you haven't noticed, there are differences in opinion within people categorized as Liberal or Conservative on many issues, including this one. It's okay, toss out lists of partial truths that don't apply to the whole of a group and then talk about the hypocrisy of others.
Hunterhill
Hunterhill
  • Threads: 53
April 22nd, 2015 at 5:55:16 AM permalink
deleted
The mountain is tall but grass grows on top of the mountain.
Hunterhill
Hunterhill
  • Threads: 53
April 22nd, 2015 at 5:58:09 AM permalink

The one holding the "A" looks like Nancy Kerrigan. Maybe she just went down hill after losing Gold to Oksana.

And is that Beyoncé holding the "Y"? Maybe she's doing an undercover piece for her next album.

That`s funny because i thought the top far right looked like Tonya Harding.
The mountain is tall but grass grows on top of the mountain.
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
April 22nd, 2015 at 6:53:54 AM permalink
Quote: Hunterhill

That`s funny because i thought the top far right looked like Tonya Harding.

Tonya was the second female in history to complete a triple axle in competition. Then her career was over with The Whack Heard Round The World.

The 1994 Winter Olympics was the ticket! I watched Oksana win Gold and I think Tonya came in eighth.

Oksana had a magical quality on the ice. Lithe, ballerina-like, confident, mesmerizing.

Oksana married her manager Carlo Farina, and today they reside in Las Vegas.

Oksana never had the flexibility of Sasha Cohen. Sasha never lived up to her potential. She could have been the greatest female figure skater of all time. But she could rarely put together a program that wasn't flawed. And she didn't have the personal charisma of Michele Quan or Oksana. Sasha was technically stunning, but that appealed to the judges more than to the public.
EvilPenguin
EvilPenguin
  • Threads: 0
June 19th, 2018 at 10:55:57 AM permalink
I like Hillary. all very much you like it)
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
June 19th, 2018 at 7:49:34 PM permalink
Thread necromancy to get enough posts to start posting spam with hyperlinks. Classy.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
June 19th, 2018 at 7:58:56 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

Thread necromancy to get enough posts to start posting spam with hyperlinks. Classy.

Magic 8-ball says,

Chances are excellent.

Could be a language barrier. There does appear to be some attempt to relate at least a few of the posts to an actual gambling background.

So I'm in wait and see.
  • Jump to: