Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
  • Threads: 58
March 11th, 2015 at 6:38:56 AM permalink
A 40 year old woman in an upscale neighborhood of Chicago blows up her TV?? Arrested for 3 counts of child endangerment and discharging a firearm, etc.????!!!! WTF? 3 kids 6-11-15 and got tired and pissed off at them watching too much TV. Lady! Hey....there is an on-off switch. And if that doesn't do it, there is a cord that most certainly could be removed. If not, take it out and wrap it up.

Come to my house, and my 2-8-and 9 year old mixed with their 3 nieces and nephews and 3 other family friend's kids, 9 kids in all, will make your houselod look like a morgue! My wife sits in the high limit room with people yelling and screaming, banging the tables, ripping up cards, shouting across the room and all that and is like, sure beats the noise at our house.

Okay, blow the TV up, great statement lady!
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
OneAngryDwarf
OneAngryDwarf
  • Threads: 44
March 11th, 2015 at 6:44:32 AM permalink
Link?
"I believe I've passed the age/of consciousness and righteous rage/I've found that just surviving was a noble fight... I once believed in causes too/I had my pointless point of view/And life went on no matter who was wrong or right..." --Billy Joel
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
March 11th, 2015 at 6:50:43 AM permalink
IDK, it was on the radio news this AM.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
OneAngryDwarf
OneAngryDwarf
  • Threads: 44
March 11th, 2015 at 6:52:19 AM permalink
Ah, OK. I guess I'll have to wait for "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" to make mention of it this weekend...
"I believe I've passed the age/of consciousness and righteous rage/I've found that just surviving was a noble fight... I once believed in causes too/I had my pointless point of view/And life went on no matter who was wrong or right..." --Billy Joel
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
March 11th, 2015 at 6:55:15 AM permalink
I'm not good at this stuff, but hey---here is my best shot. I tell it the way it happens or I hear it.
http://wgntv.com/2015/03/10/suburban-mom-shoots-tv-with-rifle-upset-kids-were-watching-it/
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
March 11th, 2015 at 6:59:03 AM permalink
I love shooting TVs. Have a few saved up just waiting for the opportunity. Unfortunately, I can't afford ammo and am not willing to dip into my cache de revolucion ;)

I've shot in the house before, but never like that. Seems a bit compulsive. Then again, should this have happened after about the second hour of Caillou, I could totally empathize =p

Edit: My favorite part of all of the internet is comment sections. What a trove of deliciousness. "I hope the children's hearing wasn't damaged by the rifle blast" XD
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
March 11th, 2015 at 7:08:31 AM permalink
Algonquin for those unfamiliar with the Chicago area, is basically on the fringe of the Chicago metro area. It's a Fox River town, probably at least 40 miles from downtown Chicago toward the NW.
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
March 11th, 2015 at 7:19:22 AM permalink
You want to know what happens in our house when mom is upset the kids are watching TV. The TV gets shut off, toys flew, snacks are put away, there is no fun-no how and no one would dare turn it back on or do anything but there school work or chores at that point. The gun in the house is like the ultimate stopping point, the ultimate statement for someone that is pissed off. Okay, now I am sure all the gun supporters will blast me, but hey-I support guns but my kids just wont have access to them in my house(s) and the wife won't also!!!
  • Jump to: