Women -EV
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 7
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
October 29th, 2014 at 6:55:10 PM permalink
You've been in the divorce business too long, Ace.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
October 29th, 2014 at 6:58:26 PM permalink
Somehow one guy on the Live Free or Die show has a pretty decent natural blond wife. They have chickens living under their shack and it just gets better from there.
I am a robot.
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
October 29th, 2014 at 7:08:07 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

You've been in the divorce business too long, Ace.

Perhaps you are correct-but it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks
Just like I suppose it's hard to teach humans new tricks (cavewomen looked for the strongest male with the best cave; cavemen looked for the woman with the best hips)
aceofspades
aceofspades
October 29th, 2014 at 7:08:22 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Somehow one guy on the Live Free or Die show has a pretty decent natural blond wife. They have chickens living under their shack and it just gets better from there.

Pictures…?
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
October 29th, 2014 at 9:12:55 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Perhaps you are correct-but it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks
Just like I suppose it's hard to teach humans new tricks (cavewomen looked for the strongest male with the best cave; cavemen looked for the woman with the best hips)

They say women chose men like that
because their offspring needed protection.
Maybe, but women from all races are
very self centered, I find it hard to believe
that cavewomen were not. In every
kind of human settlement there are
always men who are ambitious and
do better than everybody else.

Plus, attractive girls learn very early that
their sex is worth something, because
men make it obvious. You'd have to
be pretty stupid not to take advantage
of that. Like anything else you're born
with.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
October 29th, 2014 at 11:01:29 PM permalink
Women love men for money and men love money for women.
Now you can all come up with examples of this or that in extreme societies or what you imagine some extreme societies were like.

Things are a bit different in Saudi Arabia which is a male society. Even at a wedding, there are only males present, the bride is not present. And at the deflowering two of the oldest wives will be present to certify that the bride was indeed a virgin. Strange? Extreme? Saudi Arabian males do not think so.

This is a gambling site so let us start with gambling. Do you think Molly Bloom did not know that men play poker because of testosterone and the best catalyst for testosterone is always to get a little estrogen into the atmosphere. Her clothing and perfume and female employees were all selected for their beauty and skills in manipulating males, particularly high testosterone, high energy and high bankrolled males. She arranged games and even contacted the men's personal assistants to get favorite caviar or favorite beverage information.

Ask any woman who plays poker. Men always play as if women were sex objects they would possess that very night. Some women joke that a man will lose half his bankroll to a woman before he starts reacting to her as a poker player instead of a female. And by the time that happens he is probably too close to the felt to start getting his money back.

How many men have ever played in a high stakes poker game without their being some bimbo in the hotel room? She is not there to provide the drinks or the snicker bars, she is there to provide the curves, the perfume, the smiles, the estrogen and the sexually oriented banter. Its what keeps the males there playing all night and reaching deeper into their wallets.

Beautiful women are the coin of the realm and a man displays his wealth. Sure things vary between the football player and the nerdy computer freak but at some time or another it comes down to a simple situation: all the men in the ballroom are wearing black and white tuxedos and are differentiated only by the youth and beauty of the trophy wife on their arm.

You want to have cutesy catch phrases about women trade their youth and beauty for the stability of a relationship with a husband who pays for their having and raising his children? Thats fine. Women "invest" their assets and want to get a return on their investments. They usually view their implants as an investment that they must make pay off by marrying a rich man and using his money to hire a good divorce lawyer and then have the implants removed. Sometimes women want to be successfully married and sometimes they just want to be successfully divorced. It makes little difference.

Societies are different and over time things do differ and far as appearance versus reality. Edwardian house parties went on for days and each morning a bell would be sounded to send the gentlemen back to their rooms before the maids entered .... and all guest rooms had the woman's name written on the door in case gentlemen became confused; but the lower classes were strictly separated. A waiter's coat would cost at least fifty pounds but his salary was rarely more than 43 pounds per year. He served the upper classes who would often have an annual agricultural income of several hundred thousand pounds. Relationships were strictly separated between the classes and between public and private appearances. A wife of a wealthy man had to appear to be productive and loyal. In reality, her activities were often well known to half the gentlemen in the room, but appearances were always paramount. Was Edwardian society really all that different? Today we are more likely to have women who economically and socially can be as daring and wild as they wish to be. Divorce is not a stigma and not a barrier. We no longer say "woman of experience" as a euphemism for the unspeakable word never mentioned in mixed company ("divorced"). A rapist who confines himself to upper class neighborhoods is no longer immune from arrest or prosecution. Attitudes change and specific viewpoints change, but biology never really changes. Women no longer are limited to the phrase "down there". Women can now use the word "belly" and do not blush if a man uses the word "belly" in their presence. Women can now say "leg" rather than "lower extremity". These are great changes in some aspects but in reality very little changes. And the thing that changes most slowly is the law relating to men and women.

Think of Frank Lloyd Wright... and you think of a famous architect, but a certain NY divorce lawyer probably thinks of how his wife was able to hound him and force his clients to revoke their commissions all due to her judicial revelations of his proclivity for enjoying the "unnatural and unspeakable crime against nature" and how she was able to hire private detectives to track him down and seize his bank accounts or force his arrest if he had paid for a woman's train ticket and had crossed a state line with her.

Society changes, laws change, .... biology rarely changes.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
November 1st, 2014 at 12:35:52 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Hmmm I'm celibate so I dont

The things we learn about our fellow forum members. I doubt that you're the only one here.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
aceofspades
aceofspades
November 1st, 2014 at 2:51:07 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

The things we learn about our fellow forum members. I doubt that you're the only one here.

STD's, pregnancy - no thanks!

While the idea of sex is great - the results therefrom (physical, emotional) are best avoided.
aceofspades
aceofspades
November 1st, 2014 at 2:53:56 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

A rapist who confines himself to upper class neighborhoods is no longer immune from arrest or prosecution.

Flea - that was an excellent post and well-thought out. However, the above quote stuck out in my mind - where was it a law that upper class neighborhood rapes were not prosecuted? Usually the powers-that-be care more for the upper crust than the stale bread.
aceofspades
aceofspades
November 1st, 2014 at 2:55:15 PM permalink
Of course, this brings to mind the famous Craigslist golddigger/rich guy feud:

Quote: golddigger

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I'm tired of beating around the bush. I'm a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I'm articulate and classy.

I'm not from New York . I'm looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City, so I don't think I'm overreaching at all.

Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around 200 - 250. But that's where I seem to hit a roadblock. 250,000 won?t get me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she's not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

*Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms
*What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won?t hurt my feelings
*Is there an age range I should be targeting (I?m 25)?
*Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east side so plain? I?ve seen really ?plain jane? boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I?ve seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What?s the story there?
*Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows - lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?
*How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY
Please hold your insults - I?m putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I?m being up front about it. I wouldn?t be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn?t able to match them - in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.

PostingID: 432279810

Quote: rich guy

Dear Pers-431649184:

I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament.

Firstly, I'm not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said here's how I see it.

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here's why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I bring my money. Fine, simple. But here's the rub, your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won?t be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let me explain, you?re 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold?hence the rub?marriage. It doesn't make good business sense to ?buy you? (which is what you?re asking) so I'd rather lease. In case you think I'm being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It?s as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as "articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful" as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to believe that if you are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K hasn't found you, if not only for a tryout.

By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn't need to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you're going about it the right way.
Classic "pump and dump."

I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

• Jump to: