No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (30%)

10 members have voted

MrWarmth
MrWarmth
  • Threads: 15
July 17th, 2014 at 11:07:45 AM permalink
OK .. I don't have an agenda on this either way, and I don't intend for this to become a thread on the morality, legality, equality, etc., of those of a not-heterosexual orientation.

What I do intend to do is see what you good people perceive vs. what is truly out there, and why you think your perceptions were right or wrong.

I'm still new to this forum but overall, the good folks here seem to be able to keep their discussions sane and reasonable. I'll trust in that to keep this thread on the topic of perception (and not morality, legality, equality, etc.). I can see politics/religiosity being a part of it, but would like to avoid policy/religion except insofar as they effect your perception of society.

So here we go ...

3.4%, according to the CDC, which would be about 11 million people.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr077.pdf[/spoiler]
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
July 17th, 2014 at 12:30:02 PM permalink
Quote: MrWarmth

I'm still new to this forum but overall, the good folks here seem to be able to keep their discussions sane and reasonable.

What forum have you been reading? ;)
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 17th, 2014 at 12:42:36 PM permalink
Quote: MrWarmth

I'm still new to this forum but overall, the good folks here seem to be able to keep their discussions sane and reasonable. [/spoiler]

Not that new, The bigot vote is an old joke here :-)
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
socks
socks
July 17th, 2014 at 1:00:29 PM permalink
10% probably shouldn't have been on the line. 10% or "1 in 10" is a popular (if wrong) figure.
MrWarmth
MrWarmth
July 17th, 2014 at 1:40:36 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Not that new, The bigot vote is an old joke here :-)

Yeah ... maybe three months isn't all that new any more but I see lots of folks with several years tenure which I'm not close to.

The first poll I ever put up, someone commented that "I'm a bigot" wasn't on there so I've put it on every poll I've put up since.
  • Jump to: