Thread Rating:

TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 16
March 18th, 2019 at 1:04:05 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Along the same lines then...

Would it bother you if you signifcant other was getting a massage (professional) from someone of the opposite sex?

No.

But as far as I know, though, my wife prefers getting massages from women, too.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1172
March 22nd, 2019 at 3:56:12 PM permalink
Here is yet another one of my worthless skills...

Direct: https://youtu.be/FavfL345drI
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 140
March 22nd, 2019 at 6:14:16 PM permalink
I tried it without watching your video. While I successfully placed all 50 in approximately the right spots, I never bothered to learn the layouts of the flyover states. Fun experiment.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 87
Thanks for this post from:
AxelWolf
March 22nd, 2019 at 6:36:27 PM permalink
that is pretty good. Too bad I can't even draw a square.

Just finished watching bohemian rhapsody. I really enjoyed the movie. I like movies that are loosely based on real life.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 206
March 22nd, 2019 at 6:41:22 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

that is pretty good. Too bad I can't even draw a square.

Just finished watching bohemian rhapsody. I really enjoyed the movie. I like movies that are loosely based on real life.

Holy crap I finished like 5 seconds ago myself.

Some type of weird multi-coastal sync loop
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 87
March 22nd, 2019 at 6:45:27 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Holy crap I finished like 5 seconds ago myself.

Some type of weird multi-coastal sync loop

lol that is funny. Got it from red box. Now watching night school.
What did you think of BR?

BTW, cop who shot a black kid in Pittsburgh was just found not guilty. I am going to baracade myself tonight
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
darkoz
darkoz 
March 22nd, 2019 at 6:46:39 PM permalink
I actually wrote a Broadway Musical (unproduced) using the songs of Queen back in 1992.

I shopped it around and even spoke over the phone a number of times with Jim Beach the lawyer portrayed in the film (Miami Beach).

Long distance calls all the way to Ireland lol.

They passed obviously. :(
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 12
March 22nd, 2019 at 6:46:58 PM permalink
I'm disappointed that Hawaii and Alaska are represented with a mere letter and arrow in the direction of their orientation.

It's ok for Hawaii, but Alaska? Really?😉
"We defeated a very corrupt establishment and we kept our promise to the American people and it is driving them crazy. Today, our movement and our country are thriving. Their fraud has been exposed and the credibility of those who pushed this hoax is forever broken. And they have now got big problems" - Your President Trump
darkoz
darkoz 
March 22nd, 2019 at 6:51:15 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

lol that is funny. Got it from red box. Now watching night school.
What did you think of BR?

BTW, cop who shot a black kid in Pittsburgh was just found not guilty. I am going to baracade myself tonight

Well as I say in the above post I had an all too brief attempt at doing something with them. I never spoke directly to Brian May or the others. Just Jim Beach

They were looking to do a live show and must have been intrigued I came to them at that time but ultimately I was a nobody and they went with someone else to write a show.

I did think the portrayal of Brian May was as fantastic as Mercury. I couldnt tell the difference from the real May the whole movie
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 140
March 22nd, 2019 at 7:17:53 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I actually wrote a Broadway Musical (unproduced) using the songs of Queen back in 1992.

I shopped it around and even spoke over the phone a number of times with Jim Beach the lawyer portrayed in the film (Miami Beach).

Long distance calls all the way to Ireland lol.

They passed obviously. :(

They were based in Ireland? I pretty much lost interest in Queen after a Night at the Opera. Loved Killer Queen but by 77, it was over.

• Jump to: