Thread Rating:

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
January 18th, 2019 at 5:54:22 PM permalink
Quote: RS

idk bout that because that's how Someone Who Isn't Me watches NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL/etc. streams.

NBA is still terrible though idk why i even included that

Depends on how vigilant the rights owner is
Nugs.net sells streaming live concerts of Dead & Company and Phish.
A year ago, I could find links on a private room chat site, Discord
They have become very vigilant recently at shutting down bootleg streams
The survival of their company is dependent on shutting down bootleg streams
These days no free stream links can be found, even on Discord private chat rooms

The fight is 75.00 PPV. That kind of money, you gotta think they will be vigilant.
Last edited by: terapined on Jan 18, 2019
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 82
January 18th, 2019 at 11:51:46 PM permalink
Never had a problem catching a professional sport on one of those streaming sites. HD quality and everything. Big fights are kinda tough but usually you can get a stream with a Russian announcer or something.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
terapined
terapined
January 19th, 2019 at 4:38:13 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

Never had a problem catching a professional sport on one of those streaming sites. HD quality and everything. Big fights are kinda tough but usually you can get a stream with a Russian announcer or something.

Cool
Please post the fight link in this thread when you find it
I'll watch it for free :-)
What's the date and time?
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
FTB
FTB
  • Threads: 0
January 19th, 2019 at 7:15:22 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Cool
Please post the fight link in this thread when you find it
I'll watch it for free :-)
What's the date and time?

I have gone this route for a fight I really want to watch but do not think is worth paying for. As we are aware, it isn't the most reliable. Ah, the buffering... or getting kicked off right in the middle of a good exchange in the middle of the 7th round, only to scramble a way back in to finish watching...

I am a big enough boxing fan that I will pay to watch at a movie theater (Canelo-GGG I and II, Canelo-Cotto, Mayweather-Cotto, for example), go to a sports bar (Pacquiao-Marquez IV) or just actually pay for it at home (Mayweather-Pacquiao, which I half seriously still want a refund for).

They really should have put this one on for free on PBC on NBC, FOX, or CBS. Because of Pac-Man's age but moreso based off their recent fights, tonight's main event is on the level of Garcia-Thurman and that was on free TV (and being kind to Pacquiao-Broner when I say that).

If this main event were several years ago, then yes, it would have been PPV worthy and I wouldn't be whining about it as much.
terapined
terapined
January 19th, 2019 at 9:28:32 AM permalink
The bootleg streams of nugs.net concerts I watched were high quality. The bootlegger put it on youtube itself as a private stream. No way to search and find it. Must have the actual link. They also used Twitch.

• Jump to: