Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
April 13th, 2014 at 2:28:42 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Yes, I am linking it. Not all homosexuals are pedophiles, but pedophile behavior is a form of homosexual behavior. The are not "straight males" because if they were they would not be doing this behavior.

They also would get treatment back then, today the movement is to ban treatment as has already been done in CA.

So a man diddling a little girl is OK since that is totally straight right. Or how about a woman molesting a teenager. I hope you realize child molestation isn't wrong because it may involve homosexuals it is wrong because it involves a person who is incapable of giving consent.

Also that treatment is banned because it is incredibly harmful and has been shown to be totally ineffectual.
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
April 13th, 2014 at 2:34:13 PM permalink

but pedophile behavior is a form of homosexual behavior.

WHAT??? Again, 95% of all reported cases of pedophilia involve an adult of one sex (usually male) and an underage child of another sex (usually female).

So how is this homosexual behavior? By your logic, since 95% of cases involve a straight adult as the aggressor, perhaps we should ban all heterosexual behavior. lol

I can't even comment on the rest. You have left me speechless. Your words speak more about you than I can.

Thank you, Frank for this thread. My housemates went to brunch on this beautiful, 80 degree Sunday in Vegas, and I stayed on my computer, wasting my Sunday morning and now early afternoon. lol
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 229
April 13th, 2014 at 2:37:21 PM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

So a man diddling a little girl is OK since that is totally straight right. Or how about a woman molesting a teenager. I hope you realize child molestation isn't wrong because it may involve homosexuals it is wrong because it involves a person who is incapable of giving consent.

When did I say either was OK? And unlike your claim, I am not going to say "it is not straight behavior" as though because they engage in it any other straight behavior is bad. I am going to call it out as unacceptable sexual behavior.

Quote:

Also that treatment is banned because it is incredibly harmful and has been shown to be totally ineffectual.

Not really, seems more like it was banned because it does not fit the "born that way" meme. But if born this way was so true then why the total movement against any attempt at conversion? The futility would show itself and the practice would die out.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
FrankScoblete
FrankScoblete
  • Threads: 69
April 13th, 2014 at 2:39:29 PM permalink
I believe that the big argument is over the actual word "marriage." Most Americans do not care what people do in their private homes or, if they do care, they don’t take actions against them. The frowners will frown and that will be that. If two men are living together or two women are living together most people don't get all upset about it. Most people actually don’t care.

Now, say the word "marriage" and bam! for some that is a horror. “Marriage? Marriage? That is absolutely wrong!” My friend believes in “civil unions” but he doesn’t believe in marriage. To me they are the same thing. But if you are gay you probably prefer the word “marriage” because the word “marriage” has far more power than the words “civil union.”

The discussion of ruining family values doesn’t ring true if by family values we mean a stable, loving home; strong parents and true commitment. These are traits of individuals and not of sexual orientation.

The village where I live is heavily Catholic. It is also called by some “the gay capital of Long Island.” Our homes are beautiful; the streets are clean; the people are friendly and no one cares whether the couple next door is gay, straight or doesn’t care about sex at all. We have a good number of married gays and lesbians. They are rather conservative when you get down to it.

I do believe that the government should stay out of this but I understand the problem of divorce and who gets what and who gets whom. That can be worked out. But gay marriage? There is so much more to be concerned about in our world than two people who love each other tying the knot.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
April 13th, 2014 at 2:39:37 PM permalink

Yes, I am linking it. Not all homosexuals are pedophiles, but pedophile behavior is a form of homosexual behavior. The are not "straight males" because if they were they would not be doing this behavior.

They also would get treatment back then, today the movement is to ban treatment as has already been done in CA.

No need to feel bad for me, I believe what I feel to be right. Science, nature, and history are behind me. And mark my words, in 10-20 years the "movement" will be about lowering age of consent so guys like in the video can approach 16 year olds. Just wait.

Marriage is, and always has been, about property. Dowry. Alliances. Inheritance. Say-so over another person's fortunes, health decisions, taxes, etc. The gay marriage movement is about the right to make health care decisions, to leave money and property to the spouse without interference or legal statute, the tax advantages, family health plans, all the rest. Economic equality and rights over hospital/death/court testimony/other legal issues which make a special case for the spouse. It's not special status for gays; it's gaining equal status already accorded to married people.

AZD, pedophilia is distinctly separate from homosexuality not "a form" of it, in every accepted definition by psychiatric experts. Many straight men who are pedophiles prey on both male and female adolescents; it's the lack of secondary sexual characteristics that attracts them, almost by definition. Your conflating them is not correct at best, and I think it's misleading and hurtful for you to continue to do it. Please move on.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
endermike
endermike
  • Threads: 7
April 13th, 2014 at 2:54:02 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

AZD, pedophilia is distinctly separate from homosexuality not "a form" of it, in every accepted definition by psychiatric experts.

I'm guessing AZD doesn't believe the consensus on this as a settled issue. The science is still too mixed for him.

Science, nature, and history are behind me.

Correction, I believe he thinks its settled in his opinion's favor.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 229
April 13th, 2014 at 3:17:50 PM permalink
Quote: endermike

I'm guessing AZD doesn't believe the consensus on this as a settled issue. The science is still too mixed for him.
Correction, I believe he thinks its settled in his opinion's favor.

I would reply but have been asked to move on. I ask that others do as well, and request the thread be locked as well so all do.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
April 13th, 2014 at 3:18:47 PM permalink

When did I say either was OK? And unlike your claim, I am not going to say "it is not straight behavior" as though because they engage in it any other straight behavior is bad. I am going to call it out as unacceptable sexual behavior.

Not really, seems more like it was banned because it does not fit the "born that way" meme. But if born this way was so true then why the total movement against any attempt at conversion? The futility would show itself and the practice would die out.

Fine along that route should schools than teach about the dangers of straight people. Seems a little silly to teach about the dangers of both straight and gay people. What about bisexual people should we warn about the dangers of them. That would just leave asexual people that its OK for children to be around. I think Kinsey estimated them at roughly 2% of population so clearly got a lot of work cut out for em.

Couldn't we instead focus our time more wisely and warn children about the danger of pedophiles.
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
April 13th, 2014 at 3:37:30 PM permalink
What I would love to see is this az guy explain why his views are not bigotry.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
hwccdealer
hwccdealer
  • Threads: 11
April 14th, 2014 at 5:16:35 PM permalink

Gays were never "discriminated against" in marriage. They could marry anyone of the opposite sex that they pleased.

And I suppose people in interracial marriages were never discriminated against. Just marry someone of the same race - problem solved!

To be frank, though, there's probably easier, more efficient, and less restrictive and discriminatory ways to divvy up the rights we associate with marriage than marriage itself. And for that reason, I believe that the government should not recognize any marriage, gay, straight, polygamist, or otherwise. Well, also, because people have totally screwed up marriage with divorce and these quickie BS marriages like Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. If people can't handle it, then the government needs to either back off or enforce stringent regulation (i.e. ban divorce, require classes before marriage, etc.) Since the latter is too much work and people would hate it, the best thing to do is for the government to simply back the eff off.

• Jump to: