Thread Rating:

beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 21st, 2014 at 1:56:28 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

OUCH!.....I didn't see where he said he was raped by Trannys or Homos.

If it happened DJ I'm sorry to. If you need to talk about it i'm here, but this would explain the Mazda Miata, or not, Perhaps you trying to lure some gay's into your car and enact revenge.

Gays in the Air Guard? I thought that's what the Navy was for?

It may be hard to find a few good men in the military but on the other hand it may be good to find a few hard men.
I know If I was the cutest guy in the squadron during a military battle, I would want a few gay's around, they might save me first. Saving Ryan's(Axels) Privates.

Seriously I have no problem with gay guys. I have had friends and relatives who are gay. I will admit I look at them a bit diffident, but I really don't give a ___ .I can suck it up while having to take a shower with them.(ok that came out wrong)

If I had a son I would not let him Shower with known gay men PERIOD. Would you? If not why?
Nor would I let him spend the night as a gay mans house. Would you? If not why? If any parent says yes, they are lying or messed up in the head.

Just like I wouldn't let my daughter stay at some str8 guys house.

Ok. dj did not say ANYONE got raped. He said there was unit discomfort over showering with a known gay who, apparently, was upsetting other people in the unit. I haven't found much of value here to date and much to not like, but with this post it's jumped the shark. This thread has gone away, as of now. Axel, please don't go to "sincere" exaggeration on a difficult topic for show. s2d, your sarcasm was not helpful; please at least label it as such if you must say it in the first place.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
March 22nd, 2014 at 6:37:10 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

I'm sorry that you were raped by the transgendered or homosexual people. Maybe if you work out a little more, you can fight off those advances.

Personal insult. Three-day suspension.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: