Thread Rating:

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 167
May 13th, 2016 at 7:18:21 PM permalink
Quote: 777

It would be hilarious if someone do a parody of Trump's birth certificate by just changing the Donald Trump name to John Miller.

The John Miller thing is just too much comedy fodder to go away soon.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
May 13th, 2016 at 7:20:06 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

It's crazy.

He's ADMITTED it was him before! He apologized to the People Magazine reporter....

Today: it's not me. It doesn't sound like me.

And he sends out his communications people to say it doesn't sound like him.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 167
May 13th, 2016 at 7:38:59 PM permalink
I just had a thought that Hillary is going to pick Romney for VP. And he's going to agree.

Pretty sure the GOP would totally disintegrate in a massive head exploding event. A lot of dems would be upset, but it might be worth it just to see the rightwing start pulling their hair out and screaming.

You know, he seems pretty sensible compared to Trump or Cruz as President.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
May 13th, 2016 at 7:42:34 PM permalink

I have to imagine Saturday nite live is going to be all over this
Trump is just gold for comedy writers
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
ams288
ams288
May 13th, 2016 at 7:58:11 PM permalink

I just had a thought that Hillary is going to pick Romney for VP. And he's going to agree.

Pretty sure the GOP would totally disintegrate in a massive head exploding event. A lot of dems would be upset, but it might be worth it just to see the rightwing start pulling their hair out and screaming.

You know, he seems pretty sensible compared to Trump or Cruz as President.

Today on one of the cable shows one of those "Game Change" guys was predicting that she was going to choose a conservative woman as her VP. I was like..... Huh?!?!
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
May 13th, 2016 at 8:07:49 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

IIt is cramped under the fridge....

Did you get stuck there trying to remove the lint?
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
May 13th, 2016 at 8:17:27 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Do you have evidence that he has been audited or otherwise to suggest fraud? Guys at his level get audited pretty often so your point is a bit hard to believe. He probably gets the super-audit that NYS gives to most rich folks so it seems like that would have come up if he was cheating and they would have called the IRS.

I would bet he hasn't even seen his return in a long time other than maybe to sign it.

If I were him, I wouldn't show my trade secrets either. Why should he? I think next years might be more interesting. Do candidates still get matching funds?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 224
May 14th, 2016 at 4:11:50 AM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

I would bet he hasn't even seen his return in a long time other than maybe to sign it.

If I were him, I wouldn't show my trade secrets either. Why should he? I think next years might be more interesting. Do candidates still get matching funds?

They get matching funds in the general, which if I recall were too good for even Obama to pass up, though he did pass on them in the primary.

As to the tax return, he should and may use it as a bargaining chip to get released all of the return of the Clinton Foundation, something Hillary for sure would never want to do.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
ams288
ams288
May 14th, 2016 at 4:58:13 AM permalink

They get matching funds in the general, which if I recall were too good for even Obama to pass up, though he did pass on them in the primary.

As to the tax return, he should and may use it as a bargaining chip to get released all of the return of the Clinton Foundation, something Hillary for sure would never want to do.

John MillerTrump won't be able to use his taxes as a bargaining chip.

It is not required by law to release them, but all Presidential candidates do. To not release them is an indication he's hiding something YUUUGE. Hillary and the Dems will pound him all year if he doesn't.

The "I'm being audited" excuse is B.S. and everyone knows that.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
May 14th, 2016 at 5:17:24 AM permalink

Bargaining chip?
The reason candidates release taxes is to show the people they are honest and have nothing to hide.
Its a tactic to get votes. People vote for candidates they trust. Presidential candidates know this
If John Miller chooses not to release his taxes that's his right
Its also the right of voters to consider that John Miller is not being completely honest and open and therefore not vote for him.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"

• Jump to: