Thread Rating:

• Threads: 30
May 13th, 2016 at 11:28:42 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

Lolololol! What a hoot!
Are you freaking serious?
Whew!
OMG. Please, keep this going.

My guess is Trump eventually will yield to public opinion/pressure to release his tax because there are voters who will raise the issue of tax evasion/fraud and result in skeptical views about his honesty & integrity.

Trump would be a total IDIOT (assuming there is nothing in his tax return that could hurt him) for not releasing his tax if there is strong NEGATIVE public opinion about his not releasing the income tax return

It is smart for Trump not releasing his tax return if there is a "bombshell" in it. Conversely, he is a total idiot if his tax return has no "bombshell" in it.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-tax-rate-none-business-133201644.html#
Last edited by: 777 on May 13, 2016
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
May 13th, 2016 at 11:39:09 AM permalink
I thought 'crooked' was a distinct anatomical reference to Bill.
Squirrelly is a term I like. Squirrelly Hillary works for me....
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
May 13th, 2016 at 12:00:39 PM permalink
Quote: 777

My guess is Trump eventually will yield to public opinion/pressure to release his tax because there are voters who will raise the issue of tax evasion/fraud and result in skeptical views about his honesty & integrity.

Trump would be a total IDIOT (assuming there is nothing in his tax return that could hurt him) for not releasing his tax if there is strong NEGATIVE public opinion about his not releasing the income tax return

It is smart for Trump not releasing his tax return if there is a "bombshell" in it. Conversely, he is a total idiot if his tax return has no "bombshell" in it.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-tax-rate-none-business-133201644.html#

He will never release his tax returns. Guaranteed.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
May 13th, 2016 at 1:02:56 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

He will never release his tax returns. Guaranteed.

I suspect there is something of significant “negative” or “bombshell” values in Trump’s tax returns, and therefore; for Trump’s not releasing his tax returns is a wise political move. And I consider Trump a total IDIOT for not releasing his tax return if there is nothing of significant negative/bombshell values in them.

What bother me is that many of Trump supporters vehemently demand Obama releasing his birth certificate, and these same people are o.k. with Trumps’ not releasing his tax return.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
May 13th, 2016 at 1:08:55 PM permalink

What bother me is that many of Trump supporters vehemently demand Obama releasing his birth certificate, and these same people are o.k. with Trumps’ not releasing his tax return.

Totally agree
The difference between me and conservatives
Me- If somebody does something wrong, I speak out regardless if the person is on the right or left
Conservative - They cant decide if somebody has done something wrong unless they know the persons politics.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
May 13th, 2016 at 1:32:46 PM permalink
I don't know!.... (Imagine that).
There do seem to be some rules and regs about qualifications to run for POTUS.
I don't remember 'tax returns' mentioned..... (Or good hair;-)

Maybe 'cause they hadn't invented the tax code yet?
Minor oversight. (major undersight ;-?

It is cramped under the fridge....
May 13th, 2016 at 1:52:44 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

I don't know!.... (Imagine that).
There do seem to be some rules and regs about qualifications to run for POTUS.
I don't remember 'tax returns' mentioned.....

Maybe 'cause they hadn't invented the tax code yet?
Minor oversight. (major undersight ;-?

It is cramped under the fridge....

The only "rules and regs" is the Constitution requirement regarding age, residency and citizenship.

Tax return is a "political" requirement in a vetting process that would aid voters in judging a candidate conflict of interest, honest, and integrity. You don't need to release tax return in applying for a busboy, CPA or other less glamour jobs. But for the POTUS position ...
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 169
May 13th, 2016 at 2:01:11 PM permalink

Tax return is a "political" requirement in a vetting process that would aid voters in judging a candidate conflict of interest, honest, and integrity.

We don't need anything but Trump's word that he's a great guy.

(sarcasm)
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
May 13th, 2016 at 2:14:56 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

We don't need anything but Trump's word that he's a great guy.

He's tremendous, a really very great guy. I have a lot of friends who call me, they call me and they say "you know, Trump is really great. He's great." And then you have the press, the media with their lies and stories and everything else, and look at the news, okay? It's horrible, it's a big problem. Now, if you remember how they treated Trump, how Megyn Kelly treated Trump, it's very unfair. But they're losers and they're not going to win, Donald Trump is going to win, and he's going to make America great again.

Yes, that was also sarcasm. I just watched this video analyzing Trump's speech patterns. How'd I do?
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
May 13th, 2016 at 2:32:17 PM permalink

Tax return is a "political" requirement in a vetting process that would aid voters in judging a candidate conflict of interest, honest, and integrity..

I got no problem with any of that.
Which once again brings us back to Hillary ;-)

• Jump to: