odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
April 19th, 2013 at 12:39:11 AM permalink
http://us.cnn.com/2013/04/18/us/gallery/fbi-boston-suspects/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

http://www.fbi.gov/

these dumbasses never heard of video surveillance and stayed to watch

one suspect caught after shootout

http://www.breakingnews.com/
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
April 19th, 2013 at 2:50:31 AM permalink
One dead, one to go!
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
ewjones080
ewjones080
  • Threads: 33
April 19th, 2013 at 5:36:28 AM permalink
Don't shoot to kill.. He needs to be apprehended and questioned..
pacomartin
pacomartin
  • Threads: 649
April 19th, 2013 at 4:09:09 PM permalink
It's pretty amazing that a 19 year old kid who is recognizable to every person in the country without training, with no resources and no assistance could elude capture under this kind of manhunt.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
April 19th, 2013 at 4:24:00 PM permalink
And now #2 is probably dead as well. Died in a boat on Franklin Street in Watertown.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
April 19th, 2013 at 4:47:03 PM permalink
Not yet.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
April 19th, 2013 at 4:52:13 PM permalink
Not dead? I thought someone reported many shots were fired. Are they just making the boat leaky?
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
1BB
1BB
April 19th, 2013 at 4:59:16 PM permalink
I'm watching on WBZ in Boston which has been covering this around the clock. They're trying to figure out how to get him out of the boat without blowing everyone up. They are considering flash grenades.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
pacomartin
pacomartin
  • Threads: 649
April 19th, 2013 at 5:01:51 PM permalink
67 Franklin St Watertown, MA 02472
You can see the boat on google maps

I think the biggest problem is getting him out alive so they can question him.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
April 19th, 2013 at 5:04:05 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
1BB
1BB
April 19th, 2013 at 5:07:32 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

I'm watching All in the Family.

Stifle yourself! :)
Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
April 19th, 2013 at 5:12:43 PM permalink
The infowars guy like totally loses it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvtXHotC4Mw
aahigh.com
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
April 19th, 2013 at 5:45:53 PM permalink
deleted
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
April 19th, 2013 at 6:16:46 PM permalink
Their father, the typical Cryllic P.O.S., says the Boston cops are "cowards" and that he is flying to America to make certain that "justice" is done for his sons.

This should be interesting.
"What, me worry?"
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
April 19th, 2013 at 6:18:55 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Their father, the typical Cryllic P.O.S., says the Boston cops are "cowards" and that he is flying to America to make certain that "justice" is done for his sons.

Hope he's patient. The kid will go to trial in
about 2016 or so.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
rxwine
rxwine
April 19th, 2013 at 7:30:56 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Caught alive.

Expect the unexpected, I guess.

Eh, if they have pity on him, he goes to kafka-esque maximum security prison cut off forever from most living things (except maybe a lawyer)

If they don't, he's executed.

Really, it's two bad choices either way.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
kenarman
kenarman
  • Threads: 28
April 19th, 2013 at 7:41:40 PM permalink
Maybe he will get an all expense paid trip to Cuba.
Be careful when you follow the masses, the M is sometimes silent.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
April 19th, 2013 at 7:45:25 PM permalink
It's been a frickin' incredible day in Boston. They managed to shut down the entire city for a day while the police executed their manhunt. Wow. As my boy Peter Mansbridge said, "unprecedented". Robocalls sent from police to Watertown homes. Schools, businesses, public transit closed. Wow.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
April 19th, 2013 at 7:56:58 PM permalink
Wow, indeed.

Kudos to the BPD, FBI and all involved.

Textbook.
"What, me worry?"
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
April 19th, 2013 at 7:59:41 PM permalink
Textbook? To effectively close down an entire CITY the size of Boston and some of its suburbs?

Hardly. Frickin' amazing.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
April 19th, 2013 at 8:28:43 PM permalink
deleted
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
April 19th, 2013 at 8:31:47 PM permalink
Quote: Ahigh

The infowars guy like totally loses it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvtXHotC4Mw

"Torturing the patriots hot wives and their kids"

Like that's what we want to do! Who is this weirdo and who gave him a microphone and a camera? Someone should take away his guns before he hurts himself or others.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
24Bingo
24Bingo
  • Threads: 23
April 19th, 2013 at 9:33:09 PM permalink
Every moment I see of Alex Jones makes me more thankful for George Noory.
The trick to poker is learning not to beat yourself up for your mistakes too much, and certainly not too little, but just the right amount.
NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 56
April 19th, 2013 at 10:36:15 PM permalink
We only get FOX News over here in Asia. Why didn't they look in the boat when they checked this house? It is being reported the homeowner noticed blood on the boat and called them to come back? Doubt the terrorist was moving around the area.
NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 56
April 19th, 2013 at 10:40:37 PM permalink
They, FOX News, seems to be avoiding the question about this terrorist being enrolled in M.I.T. or not. Seems an easy question to answer but yet they skirt around it. It would IMHO make M.I.T. look bad since supposed to be such a great University. Him getting in that prestigious high school also makes little sense.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
April 19th, 2013 at 11:30:56 PM permalink
Quote: NokTang

They, FOX News, seems to be avoiding the question about this terrorist being enrolled in M.I.T. or not. Seems an easy question to answer but yet they skirt around it. It would IMHO make M.I.T. look bad since supposed to be such a great University. Him getting in that prestigious high school also makes little sense.

Hopefully Fox isn't still skirting around this question. But they would be stupid enough to do so.

He went to UMass-Dartmouth.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04/19/bombing-suspect-attended-umass-dartmouth-prompting-school-closure-college-friend-shocked-charge-boston-marathon-bomber/8gbczia4qBiWMAP0SQhViO/story.html
EdCollins
EdCollins
  • Threads: 20
April 20th, 2013 at 12:24:55 AM permalink

We only get FOX News over here in Asia. Why didn't they look in the boat when they checked this house? It is being reported the homeowner noticed blood on the boat and called them to come back? Doubt the terrorist was moving around the area.

From what I heard, they never checked that house. (Nor the boat, of course.)

Reason: That house was just a bit outside their perimeter. When the owner called police, he wasn't calling them back. He hadn't seen the police... again, because the police weren't searching his particular block.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
April 20th, 2013 at 12:28:38 AM permalink
Anything less than congressional hearings over how these nuts got into our country will deeply disappoint me.

Can't we learn our lesson? Do NOT let people in who come from countries where they hate us! How complicated is that? This is a bad family. Mother a felony-level shoplifter; and listen to that Father...

What genius let these people in? Sorry to sound like this, but I wonder if the administration change also changed some of the people making these decisions. {edit: I know, unfailingly when you say that you find out they came in under Bush [g]}

The first wake up call should have been 1993 when the Pakistani drove up to the CIA entrance in McLean VA and started shooting. Can we not learn from this? There are certain countries you just don't take chances with; the people hate us.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
indiegeek
indiegeek
  • Threads: 0
April 20th, 2013 at 12:29:01 AM permalink

I went to Rindge - it's a public high school in Cambridge. The kid went to UMass, not M.IT.
24Bingo
24Bingo
April 20th, 2013 at 1:01:34 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

Anything less than congressional hearings over how these nuts got into our country will deeply disappoint me.

Can't we learn our lesson? Do NOT let people in who come from countries where they hate us! How complicated is that? This is a bad family. Mother a felony-level shoplifter; and listen to that Father...

What genius let these people in? Sorry to sound like this, but I wonder if the administration change also changed some of the people making these decisions. {edit: I know, unfailingly when you say that you find out they came in under Bush [g]}

The first wake up call should have been 1993 when the Pakistani drove up to the CIA entrance in McLean VA and started shooting. Can we not learn from this? There are certain countries you just don't take chances with; the people hate us.

They came in '02, as minors, 8 and 15... and we're sort of on their country's (Chechnya's) side. As far as anyone can tell, they (or at least Tamerlan) simply became radicalized - unlike al-Qaeda, they really do seem to just plain hate our freedom - but to all appearances, they became radicalized here. These are, for all practical purposes, home-grown terrorists.

Also, what kind of countries absolutely bar half the world from entry? I think you'll find it's not a pleasant list. (I mean, barring Pakistan? Have you never set foot inside a college?)

This wasn't someone connected to the brothers, so they only did a quick check.
The trick to poker is learning not to beat yourself up for your mistakes too much, and certainly not too little, but just the right amount.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
April 21st, 2013 at 12:09:31 AM permalink
Is it really possible to brainwash people to do these things? It doesn't seem to be in their character, then boom, terrorists. The house passed CISPA while this was going on too. I think we would be better off with randomly selected Congress.
I am a robot.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
April 21st, 2013 at 3:55:23 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Textbook? To effectively close down an entire CITY the size of Boston and some of its suburbs?

Hardly. Frickin' amazing.

Gotta wholeheartedly disagree. Yes, this is what happened, but what would you be saying if the terrorist had
been able to throw a bomb into a school bus or spray it with gunfire ? Better safe than sorry, the cops/FBI
did what they needed to do.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
24Bingo
24Bingo
April 21st, 2013 at 7:31:53 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Is it really possible to brainwash people to do these things? It doesn't seem to be in their character, then boom, terrorists. The house passed CISPA while this was going on too. I think we would be better off with randomly selected Congress.

It doesn't seem to be in Dzhokhar's character. It seemed very much in Tamerlan's. It's a lot easier to brainwash your brother. That, or Dzhokhar didn't know what was going on until he was in too deep to get out.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
April 24th, 2013 at 12:30:06 AM permalink
I missed this part till now:

Quote: the article

After the fusillade, the older brother engaged in a direct gun battle with one of the officers who had moved closer to the suspects. Tamerlan ran out of ammunition, threw his gun and began walking toward the officers, who tackled him, according to Raymond Dupuis, a captain on the Watertown police. When he was subdued on the ground, his brother got in the SUV and floored it ... Dzhokhar killed his older brother, running over him and dragging his body down Laurel Street...

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-04-21/boston-hero-looked-guy-with-bag-straight-in-the-eyes#p4
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
April 24th, 2013 at 2:28:19 AM permalink
Quote: 24Bingo

It doesn't seem to be in Dzhokhar's character. It seemed very much in Tamerlan's. It's a lot easier to brainwash your brother. That, or Dzhokhar didn't know what was going on until he was in too deep to get out.

I try not to overdo news watching especially when they make so many errors, so I was a bit uniformed. I'm glad to hear he's admitting it, but do feel sad not only for the victims, but for the perpetrators. They wasted their lives. It's definitely sad, especially when people are mislead into ruining lives and their own lives.
I am a robot.
  • Jump to: