TheNightfly
TheNightfly
  • Threads: 23
January 24th, 2013 at 2:53:04 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

He hates Obama. His friends say he'll never forgive
Obama for calling him a racist in 2008.

Source? Or do you just happen to know a lot of Clinton's friends.
Happiness is underrated
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
January 24th, 2013 at 2:57:00 PM permalink
Quote: TheNightfly

Fox & Friends...Clinton's friends. Same thing, right?
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
January 24th, 2013 at 3:02:09 PM permalink
" But please cite a tea party position that is racist. Other than they disagree with Obamas policies. I dare you to try. "

I was gonna ask a black guy at a tea party rally about that. But I could not find one !

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/14/inge-marler-tea-party-arkansas-leader-racist-joke_n_1597334.html
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 24th, 2013 at 3:04:26 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Fox & Friends...Clinton's friends. Same thing, right?

You watch Fox and Friends, isn't that for women?

So you think Clinton loves being called a racist then,
you think Clinton loves that Obama beat his wife
in 2008? Get a clue..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
TheNightfly
TheNightfly
January 24th, 2013 at 3:07:17 PM permalink
Still no source for your ridiculous comment?
Happiness is underrated
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
January 24th, 2013 at 3:11:27 PM permalink

So you think Clinton loves being called a racist then,
you think Clinton loves that Obama beat his wife
in 2008? Get a clue..

I think Clinton sits at the big boy table with the grownups. I think he plays the game well enough to recognize when someone else is doing it too.

Also, I can't actually find any reference online to Barack Obama personally calling Bill Clinton a racist. Is this one of those right-wing-only secret stories?
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
TheNightfly
TheNightfly
January 24th, 2013 at 3:17:13 PM permalink
Bob is just like Fox news. He makes crap up and knows that if he makes up enough crap and continually repeats the same old fear mongering, partisan garbage that someone might actually believe it one day. His typical sources are the Right Wing (waaaaaay right) websites and "unnamed sources".
Happiness is underrated
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
January 24th, 2013 at 3:28:15 PM permalink

Bob is just like Fox news. He makes crap up and knows that if he makes up enough crap and continually repeats the same old fear mongering, partisan garbage that someone might actually believe it one day. His typical sources are the Right Wing (waaaaaay right) websites and "unnamed sources".

No, he has just been listening to Russ on the radio too much.

http://samuel-warde.com/2012/07/12-racist-quotes-by-rush-limbaugh/
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 24th, 2013 at 3:30:53 PM permalink
Nobody remembers this:

The former president fumed on Monday that it was Obama’s campaign that injected the race issue.

"I think that they played the race card on me. And we now know, from memos from the campaign and everything that they planned to do it all along," Bill Clinton said in a telephone interview with WHYY’s Susan Phillips. "I was stating a fact, and it’s still a fact."

The former president says the comment was "used out of context and twisted for political purposes by the Obama camapign."

Clinton goes on to say that "you have to really go some place to play the race card on me." He lists a number of his accomplishments on behalf of African Americans, inexplicably putting the fact that he has "an office in Harlem" at the top of the list.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2008/04/bill-clinton-ob-2/

"I think that they played the race card on me," Clinton said in an interview on WHYY here yesterday. "And we now know from memos on the campaign and everything that they planned to do it all along."

Clinton said that his remarks -- that the Obama campaign was similar to Jesse Jackson's in 1988, which was decried as an attempt to marginalize Sen. Barack Obama -- were just true statements of fact, which the Obama campaign then tried to turn against him. "This was used out of context and twisted for political purposes by the Obama campaign to try to breed resentment elsewhere," Clinton said.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/04/bill-clinton-obama-campaign-pl.html
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 24th, 2013 at 3:39:32 PM permalink
Listen to the whole thing. Listen to the command
Clinton has, thinking on his feet. Listen to what
he says. No um's, no aww's, just flowing off the cuff
'this is what happened and this is how I feel'.

Now think about Obama doing the same thing. I voted
for Clinton in 96, as I've said before. Obama can't even
stand in Clinton's shadow..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbKzhYDDv0k
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
January 24th, 2013 at 3:42:56 PM permalink

Listen to the whole thing. Listen to the command
Clinton has, thinking on his feet. Listen to what
he says. No um's, no aww's, just flowing off the cuff
'this is what happened and this is how I feel'.

Now think about Obama doing the same thing. I voted
for Clinton in 96, as I've said before. Obama can't even
stand in Clinton's shadow..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbKzhYDDv0k

You said before that you voted for Obama in 2008 as well.

And there is a difference between some spokesperson or strategist in the campaign saying something and OBAMA saying it. I have no doubt that Bill Clinton understands that. He's a smart guy.
TheNightfly
TheNightfly
January 24th, 2013 at 3:57:39 PM permalink

He hates Obama. His friends say he'll never forgive
Obama for calling him a racist in 2008.

I still haven't seen the source for this comment. Even if you want to take that one radio interview out of context and put your spin on it (Clinton never once mentions Obama by name and only refers to the comment about Jesse Jackson from the 2008 campaign), please show me one source that says:

1. Clinton hates Obama
2. Clinton will never forgive Obama for calling him racist
3. Clinton's friends say that Clinton will never forgive Obama for calling him racist

If you can't even back up the crap you post, why don't you just give it a rest for a week or so and find something else to do with your miserable self.
Happiness is underrated
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
January 24th, 2013 at 4:04:04 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

So accurate reporting is "coddling?"

And claiming they are racist extremists with no basis in fact is not hostile?

Really?

Oh, Look! Some basis in fact!!
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 24th, 2013 at 4:26:27 PM permalink
Somebody wanna tell Nightflies I blocked him yesterday.
I'm sure he's trying to say something to me, and I won't
see it. Oh well..
iluvdisco33
iluvdisco33
  • Threads: 1
January 24th, 2013 at 4:29:28 PM permalink
What a funny thread to come back to. I tried to post yesterday but thanks to a pm from a member I think I was blocked??because of some comment I made somewhere about someone here who Obama would just love to be his spokesman? What's wrong with just deleting posts some administrator doesn't agree with, huh?

Anyway, all this chatter about the worst president in our country's history can really be simplified: the fraud won because of the brilliance of David Axelrod, who had his campaign scramble around the country to the "toss up" states and first, saturate the minorities and entitlement-seekers who do not want to better themselves by getting jobs, with lies about Romney AND lies about his boy, then make sure every single one of these freeloaders got rides or busses to the polls. Absolutely brilliant, esp. compared to the do-nothing republican campaign. Where else in the history of this country has someone who has nearly wrecked the economic business outlook, signed a majority-unpopular health care cluster f**k into law, has no clue what his record deficit & spending will do to future generations, who promised to raise taxes, who was in charge when the Libya terrorist attack killing 4 great Americans took place then openly and arrogantly tried to cover it all up until after an election, and shows such disdain towards Israel after we all saw how he said his true mentor for 20 years was a racist pastor who continually badmouthed Jews....and then get re-elected!! Incredible, but true, and the American public will have to live with such outright stupidity for at least the next four years. I guess looking the other way and handing out pass after pass after pass to someone who so blatantly tells lies is the new American way.

So forget all the arguing, he won and "we" voted for him AGAIN. We must live with our mistakes. And come on, the only reason nearly every black person voted for him is because he's black. Forget that he's done nothing but watch the 70%+ black babies be born to single mothers; forget that the black unemployment rate and black prisoner population rate continues to stay far ahead of the rest of the population's; and forget that he has nothing in common with 95% of his brothers. They'll always vote for skin color over experience, ethical morality, and qualifications.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 24th, 2013 at 4:45:56 PM permalink
edited
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 24th, 2013 at 4:49:28 PM permalink

You said before that you voted for Obama in 2008 as well.

And there is a difference between some spokesperson or strategist in the campaign saying something and OBAMA saying it. .

No there's not. Obama didn't disavow it or deny it
after he heard Clinton was pissed. He didn't say
'they went too far'. He gave it his blessing.
TheNightfly
TheNightfly
January 24th, 2013 at 4:57:09 PM permalink
Bob still has his fingers in his ears. It's a good way to avoid answering questions but it also shows off his ignorance. I don't understand how a human being can go through life being so uninformed that he gets all of his "facts" from the internet chat boards and regards it as the Gospel.

Just as with the election, when he's wrong he just ignores the truth, takes a short break, changes the subject and he's off to the races again.
Happiness is underrated
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
January 24th, 2013 at 5:21:33 PM permalink

No there's not. Obama didn't disavow it or deny it
after he heard Clinton was pissed. He didn't say
'they went too far'. He gave it his blessing.

You can very easily click on thenightfly's post to view it. That would be much easier than writing about how you have them blocked (by the way, the idea that YOU would block someone is hilarious).

You really don't think Obama and Clinton talked? Maybe they discussed things privately rather than in the media. You know, like men.

Hey, did you happen to vote for Jimmy Carter over Gerald Ford in '76? If so, you've voted at least once for every President since Nixon - that's impressive!
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 24th, 2013 at 6:29:20 PM permalink

(by the way, the idea that YOU would block someone is hilarious).

I have a dozen people blocked and I block
95%+ of the threads. I had 1500 blocked
threads at last count. Funny stuff, huh.
Your assumptions are only outdone by your hubris..
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
February 11th, 2014 at 4:42:14 PM permalink
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
  • Jump to: