Thread Rating:

rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
March 17th, 2014 at 1:52:15 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

I am currently going for the record for most video poker played without a royal flush. I have no idea what the record is, nor do I know exactly how many hands I've played, but I know that I passed 40,000 hands a long time ago.

I'm right there with you. Never had a natural royal. Though, 90% of what I play is DW so that's not helping me.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
March 17th, 2014 at 1:57:51 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

I'm right there with you. Never had a natural royal. Though, 90% of what I play is DW so that's not helping me.

I have had one in my life. It was dealt and it was a couple of years ago. I'm 0-for-a-lot on royal draws.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
March 17th, 2014 at 2:04:26 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
AceTwo
AceTwo
  • Threads: 5
March 17th, 2014 at 2:34:27 PM permalink
Quote: Gamblor

I'm a firm believer in "The Zone". That it is possible to beat baccarat if you become one in said "Zone". Without going to much into the definition of "the zone", we all know the zone I'm referring to. I bring up mathematicians fallacy because they will always say you are bound to go broke at a negative EV game. It's what "the math" says. They say mathematically what goes up must come down.

Apply quantum physics and "the ZONE" to baccarat and you cover math, as paper covers rock.

Gamblor, I want to get in "the Zone" .....
How do I do it.
Does it involve me becoming a subatomic particle or is there an easier way!!
Lemieux66
Lemieux66
  • Threads: 24
March 17th, 2014 at 2:55:42 PM permalink
I know how to do it:

First off, you unlock a door with the key of imagination. Beyond it, there's a door to another dimension. The dimension of sight, sound, and mind. You move into a land of shadow, substance, things AND ideas. You've just crossed into THE ZONE!
10 eyes for an eye. 10 teeth for a tooth. 10 bucks for a buck?! Hit the bad guys where it hurts the most: the face and the wallet.
Gamblor
Gamblor
  • Threads: 1
March 17th, 2014 at 3:36:38 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

Ohhhh, I see. The problem is that you don't understand conditional probability.

Anyway, the math says no such thing. The math says that he is 50/50 to get the next coin flip right. You are misstating the math, and then (surprisingly, correctly) saying that your misstatement is wrong.

Clearly, you know nothing about math. You should stop saying "the math say this" or "the math says that". You have no clue what the math says.

You just confirmed my whole point. Thank you. Mathematicians Fallacy.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
March 17th, 2014 at 3:41:45 PM permalink

Your whole point is that you know nothing about math? That makes so much more sense than what you were saying before! Thanks for clearing that up.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Gamblor
Gamblor
  • Threads: 1
March 17th, 2014 at 3:45:13 PM permalink
Quote: AceTwo

Gamblor, I want to get in "the Zone" .....
How do I do it.
Does it involve me becoming a subatomic particle or is there an easier way!!

My friend it's hard to explain. How do you explain to a bird to fly south for the winter?
He just knows.
I will try to think of a more verbal and detailed definition of the zone.

Thinking at the sub atomic level is the beginning.

Allow this video to open the door if you haven't seen it or heard of it.
Double slit experiment.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1YqgPAtzho
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
March 17th, 2014 at 3:45:40 PM permalink

The fact that you don't understand high school math is the mathematician's fallacy?

That can't be right...
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
March 17th, 2014 at 3:46:27 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Your whole point is that you know nothing about math? That makes so much more sense than what you were saying before! Thanks for clearing that up.

In fairness, he made that point very clear from the very beginning of the thread.

• Jump to: