Thread Rating:

MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3323
August 12th, 2019 at 9:59:32 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Yes.

Me.

I'm done with the hate-trolling on here. The toe-touching the line of ugliness but not over it by a technicality. I agree with redietz. In this thread, Max and EB are playing a nasty hate-speech game about gays. AZD is piling on with his usual misinformed social garbage. It's like pond scum from the disgusting political threads is dragged into every other waterway by the same slimy fouled boats.

Gays are never going to sleep with any of you, so what do you care who they do sleep with? You can't stand people being happy to NOT be nailed to fences, NOT be dragged behind pickup trucks, NOT be immolated by sick bigots any more? You can't stand people in love holding hands, hugging, or kissing? You can't stand people. That's the real issue. People with all their differences, their quirks and flaws, their joy in life.

Thought this board took a stand against hate speech last year. Guess it didn't take. Don't know why we have to look at a confederate flag every time AZD posts. Might as well be 1488 - he makes that obvious.

Not sure why RS wanted leniency for MaxPen. Fooled me - I thought Max had more character than this, but the garbage he posted that included the comment in this OP on his return shows he didn't deserve to come back early. Fool me.once...shame on you. Fool me twice...won't get fooled again. GWB had something there.

Put me in red if you want, or not. I'm happy to be cell-mate with these two.



How does one equate hate speech with the use of an adjective such as "degenerative"? I was trying to relate a point much as one would when discussing a gambler that has gone astray thru degenerative behavior.
I guess that gives everyone who is offended by a simple statement and question free reign to lash out with true vitriol though, violating clear and concise rules. Whatever. PC gone mad, I guess.
I spent a number of years in the corporate special events world and had/have many gay friends. I don't think any of them would have reacted to that question the way things are going down here.
Last edited by: MaxPen on Aug 12, 2019
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 158
  • Posts: 8927
August 12th, 2019 at 10:06:59 PM permalink
the gay thread means gay love poems.

Let's talk about gay sex baby
Let's crow about its beauty daily
Place away your shades of shame
And trace in me a sacred flame
Lend me your lips, boy
And of your muscled hips
I will speak and enjoy
Give me the words
Of your body's supple burn
And into silver zodiacs
I will write the codes
My desire in you has cracked
Of naked bodies and buttocks
And cocks and jockstraps
My tongue between your shoulder blades
Tattoos them with my name
That I will dare to speak
And dare to speak again
Down into the dip of your back
My mouth will murmur rapt
Then I let my whispers lick
First one gluteus muscle
Before on to its perfect brother
Hear my hands
On your flesh slap
And the parting of your pretty ass
To reveal your winking, pink anus
In the hush of my first kiss
The sensation's racing
Instantaneous
Spiraling up your spinal cord
Exploding into your loosened brain
Uttered as a gasp and a word
That was there from the beginning:

I'm not talking about gay sex
To shock or cause stress
I'm talking about it
Because no one else is
Our gay comedians
Are asexual chameleons
No sex, please
We're gay and on TV
And I've heard my straight mates say:
I don't mind it happening
As long as I don't hear about it
Well here, now, it's happening
And it's hard and it's fast and it's racing
A gasp and a whimper
The sound of flesh whacking flesh
Of my penis inside him
It's sweat dripping from one man to another
A soaring, writhing ecstasy of kissin
It's in your face
It's in your head
It's in the space
Where angels fear to tread
Because my sex is part of my identity
My sex makes me and shapes me
And Im not going to stop it and lock it
And shut it up
Not for you and not for me
My sex is laced with shame
My sex is the wrong sex
My sex was illegal
My sex instils fear
It's parks after dark
And it's public toilets
And it's AIDS
Like David Stuart said:
When your parents think of sex
They see your sister married

But lastly my sex is my gift
To be shared safely
With rising sensation
Of move and thrust and kiss
My sex lives in excited eyes
It whispers between fingertips
My sex is in his smile
It's in his pleasure
And what we share together
My sex speaks now and always will
Of the word we all call love
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 153
  • Posts: 7576
August 12th, 2019 at 10:44:46 PM permalink
Put me on the Group W bench as well, Mike. I hope you gives this the thought it deserves.
Once Dear should have stopped this in the bud with maxies first post .
It's no coincidence this shit started on the second anniversary of Nazis marching by torchlight.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3323
August 12th, 2019 at 10:55:43 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Yes.

Me.

I'm done with the hate-trolling on here. The toe-touching the line of ugliness but not over it by a technicality. I agree with redietz. In this thread, Max and EB are playing a nasty hate-speech game about gays. AZD is piling on with his usual misinformed social garbage. It's like pond scum from the disgusting political threads is dragged into every other waterway by the same slimy fouled boats.

Gays are never going to sleep with any of you, so what do you care who they do sleep with? You can't stand people being happy to NOT be nailed to fences, NOT be dragged behind pickup trucks, NOT be immolated by sick bigots any more? You can't stand people in love holding hands, hugging, or kissing? You can't stand people. That's the real issue. People with all their differences, their quirks and flaws, their joy in life.

Thought this board took a stand against hate speech last year. Guess it didn't take. Don't know why we have to look at a confederate flag every time AZD posts. Might as well be 1488 - he makes that obvious.

Not sure why RS wanted leniency for MaxPen. Fooled me - I thought Max had more character than this, but the garbage he posted that included the comment in this OP on his return shows he didn't deserve to come back early. Fool me.once...shame on you. Fool me twice...won't get fooled again. GWB had something there.

Put me in red if you want, or not. I'm happy to be cell-mate with these two.



"here's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on shame on you. Fool me you can't get fooled again."

George W. Bush
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3323
August 12th, 2019 at 10:57:19 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Put me on the Group W bench as well, Mike. I hope you gives this the thought it deserves.
Once Dear should have stopped this in the bud with maxies first post .
It's no coincidence this shit started on the second anniversary of Nazis marching by torchlight.



What do Nazis marching by torchlight have to do with this?
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 421
  • Posts: 23045
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPenkubikulann
August 12th, 2019 at 11:16:27 PM permalink
I told Mike he can c;lose this thread
if wants, fine with me. Too much
sturm and drang for me..

Sturm and Drang was a counter
enlightenment movement in the
18th century. That's where we are
now in society, the stifling of
enlightenment. Believe as it's
PC to believe, or we'll shut you
up. It's why so many well known
comedians have self banned
themselves from college campuses.
There is no tolerance anymore
for anything but the strict PC line.

If you don't toe that line, you're a
hater and every other word in their
arsenal of names. This will go on
for awhile, the massive intolerance,
then it will break. It always does.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3323
August 12th, 2019 at 11:21:17 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I told Mike he can c;lose this thread
if wants, fine with me. Too much
sturm and drang for me..

Sturm and Drang was a counter
enlightenment movement in the
18th century. That's where we are
now in society, the stifling of
enlightenment. Believe as it's
PC to believe, or we'll shut you
up. It's why so many well known
comedians have self banned
themselves from college campuses.
There is no tolerance anymore
for anything but the strict PC line.

If you don't toe that line, you're a
hater and every other word in their
arsenal of names. This will go on
for awhile, the massive intolerance,
then it will break. It always does.



Yeah, I'd still like to know. How does one equate hate speech with the use of an adjective such as "degenerative"?


I was trying to relate a point much as one would when discussing a gambler that has gone astray thru degenerative behavior.
I guess that gives everyone who is offended by a simple statement and question free reign to lash out with true vitriol though, violating clear and concise rules. Whatever. PC gone mad, I guess.
I spent a number of years in the corporate special events world and had/have many gay friends. I don't think any of them would have reacted to that question the way things are going down here.
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 158
  • Posts: 8927
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
August 12th, 2019 at 11:53:19 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Yeah, I'd still like to know. How does one equate hate speech with the use of an adjective such as "degenerative"?



I would say, you tried starting your discussion with several negative assumptions already a given.

If I had to make a comparison, let's say, you're a original colonist sent to negotiate peace with some native American tribes, and you started your negotiation with, "Well we know you're ignorant bastards given to uncivilized ways, but nevertheless we'd still like to have a discussion with you dirty rag wearing savages. Here, take some of these smallpox blankets as a gesture of goodwill. Thankyou very much. Peace pipe back at you, fellow.

Maybe not exactly like that, but mostly like that.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3323
August 13th, 2019 at 12:12:47 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I would say, you tried starting your discussion with several negative assumptions already a given.

If I had to make a comparison, let's say, you're a original colonist sent to negotiate peace with some native American tribes, and you started your negotiation with, "Well we know you're ignorant bastards given to uncivilized ways, but nevertheless we'd still like to have a discussion with you dirty rag wearing savages. Here, take some of these smallpox blankets as a gesture of goodwill. Thankyou very much. Peace pipe back at you, fellow.

Maybe not exactly like that, but mostly like that.



Compared to one word that's a whole lot of adjectives. I guess some are more equal than others. Thanks for the reply.
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 158
  • Posts: 8927
August 13th, 2019 at 12:26:15 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Compared to one word that's a whole lot of adjectives. I guess some are more equal than others. Thanks for the reply.



I wouldn't say it was one word, but several phrases.

"degenerative to human existence."
"participating in degenerate behavior"
"pedo agenda seems to be getting pushed by the same crowd. "
" living in perpetual sin"
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?

  • Jump to: