Thread Rating:

petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
Thanked by
bobbartop
April 28th, 2019 at 8:31:38 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Disagree. Both are attacks on America at the most base level. Just because Trump and DJTJ and Jared try to brush off or minimize the Russian attacks doesn't make them correct about the level of the threat.

It's very real and very important to countermand, and because Trump is a selfish p!=#/, they're not doing enough about it for 2020. He's so afraid that any acknowledgement of it will delegitimize his election that he's in complete denial, and actively fighting any effort to fix the problem.

If Trumpers were to look at everything Trump does from the very narrow "how does this benefit or hurt Trump" POV, they'd learn a lot about him. Instead, more blind loyalty. It's OK with them that the country is under continued attack from a digital invasion by a hostile power, because they think it breaks their guy's way. The patriotism they claim breaks down right there.

Bill Binney, technical director for the NSA says Russiagate is a worse hoax than we thought;

I'm pretty sure you won't watch the whole thing, so how about a few minutes starting around 37:00 ? He has many video's out exposing the corruption. He has 21 years working for the NSA. He also explains as did Snowden that they can and do listen to any and all data without the need for warrants.

"In this interview, former National Security Agency Technical Director Bill Binney demonstrates that the most important premise for Russiagate, that Russian military intelligence conducted an internet hack of the DNC and then provided the purloined files to WikiLeaks for publication, is a fraud. If the Russians hacked the DNC, the NSA would be able to provide specific and detailed information tracing that attack as to times, dates, places, but no such proof has been provided. Binney created or supervised the NSA programs that provide this capability."
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 209
April 28th, 2019 at 9:00:24 PM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

Someday 50 million illegals will be part of our electorate. With no knowledge of our history, no understanding of our founding principles.

We didn't keep our promises to the freed slaves and we pretty much mowed over the native Americans. Karma says hello maybe.

Reminds me of my point about people whining about rights of minorities. Don't ever forget you might be one, one day. Don't make light of defending the few who need defending from the majority or powerful. It might have to serve you one day just like them when you need a friend.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
April 28th, 2019 at 9:24:13 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

We didn't keep our promises to the freed slaves and we pretty much mowed over the native Americans. Karma says hello maybe.

Reminds me of my point about people whining about rights of minorities. Don't ever forget you might be one, one day. Don't make light of defending the few who need defending from the majority or powerful. It might have to serve you one day just like them when you need a friend.

I went off last week in a thread about democracy, which literally means rule by the majority. What is more unfair than rule by the majority? Under democracy there's nothing to protect the minority. Democracy sucks, and that's why we're not one. We're a republic, rule by law, not rule by mob.

Anyway, our republic, although its history has some rough edges, still we have provided more freedom and more prosperity for more people than the world has ever seen.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
wellwellwellbobbartop
April 29th, 2019 at 2:27:49 AM permalink

Signing people up to vote when they get their drivers license is a disaster.

It sure has been. Now we have states giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens, even more fraud. How many states have more voters than people now?

Voting is supposed to be harder than ordering a pizza. Somehow for years we had registration forms at every USPS and it worked fine. Go back to that. Make voter registration drives illegal as they are contributing to fraud, unless Mickey Mouse is actually a resident.

Treat registering to vote and voting itself serious, because it is.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
April 29th, 2019 at 4:43:03 AM permalink

What is more unfair than rule by the majority?

Rule by the minority
billryan
billryan
April 29th, 2019 at 5:14:54 AM permalink

Thanks for this example of you twisting my words. Here are my exact words to the mod.

"Ask him if he feels insulted by me. I insist we are "just talking". If he feels insulted by me, I'll gladly leave if you want."

I see how you operate now. This will not happen again. Trust me.

Thank you for showing your quality. I suspected you were incapable of keeping your word, but I appreciate your proving it.
It's funny. You attacked my integrity for no reason, with no evidence. I will allow your own words to judge yours.
Last edited by: billryan on Apr 29, 2019
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan
April 29th, 2019 at 5:18:05 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

It sure has been. Now we have states giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens, even more fraud. How many states have more voters than people now?

Voting is supposed to be harder than ordering a pizza. Somehow for years we had registration forms at every USPS and it worked fine. Go back to that. Make voter registration drives illegal as they are contributing to fraud, unless Mickey Mouse is actually a resident.

Treat registering to vote and voting itself serious, because it is.

Can you name a state that has more voters than people? Just one?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
April 29th, 2019 at 5:21:16 AM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Bill Binney, technical director for the NSA says Russiagate is a worse hoax than we thought;

I'm pretty sure you won't watch the whole thing, so how about a few minutes starting around 37:00 ? He has many video's out exposing the corruption. He has 21 years working for the NSA. He also explains as did Snowden that they can and do listen to any and all data without the need for warrants.

"In this interview, former National Security Agency Technical Director Bill Binney demonstrates that the most important premise for Russiagate, that Russian military intelligence conducted an internet hack of the DNC and then provided the purloined files to WikiLeaks for publication, is a fraud. If the Russians hacked the DNC, the NSA would be able to provide specific and detailed information tracing that attack as to times, dates, places, but no such proof has been provided. Binney created or supervised the NSA programs that provide this capability."

The man you claim is the technical director of the NSA and who created the NSA programs hasn't worked for the US in an intelligence capacity since 2001.
He is a regular on Infowars with Alex Jones, where he once brandished a piece of paper claiming it was an original memo from the Nunes Committee when it was a photocopy of publicly released schedules. He also claims his clearances were stripped, costing him $300,000 a year in lost potential income.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
wellwellwell
April 29th, 2019 at 6:08:40 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Can you name a state that has more voters than people? Just one?

At least one lawsuit over it.

This will get worse as leftist groups keep suing to stop the regular purging of voter rolls of people who have not voted in some time or other reasons that have been used for decades lest some minority person have to re-register after not voting in several elections.
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
ams288beachbumbabs
April 29th, 2019 at 6:21:25 AM permalink
Damn leftists and their insufferable insistence that people eligible to vote actually are able to.

So, when it comes to actual evidence to support your statement, we pretty much got nothing, eh? A lawsuit about bookkeeping procedures in a dozen counties?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
wellwellwell
April 29th, 2019 at 6:32:11 AM permalink

Damn leftists and their insufferable insistence that people eligible to vote actually are able to.

So, when it comes to actual evidence to support your statement, we pretty much got nothing, eh? A lawsuit about bookkeeping procedures in a dozen counties?

People eligible to vote are able to vote. But voter rolls must be scrubbed regular to help prevent fraud. All those people who died for your right to vote deserve that we have clean elections.

I showed my evidence. Don't think it is not a problem elsewhere. As you prevent scrubbing rolls you get more voters than people.
billryan
billryan
April 29th, 2019 at 6:49:25 AM permalink
Your evidence says that of nearly a half million names on the inactive lists, twelve showed up to vote. Seems like you have a solution in search of a problem.
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
April 29th, 2019 at 6:59:41 AM permalink

Your evidence says that of nearly a half million names on the inactive lists, twelve showed up to vote. Seems like you have a solution in search of a problem.

That’s worth 12 infinity dollars to babs. You sure you’re ok with voter fraud?
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
billryan
billryan
April 29th, 2019 at 7:12:42 AM permalink
There was no fraud. Just 12 people who chose not to vote for several years and decided to vote that election. Maybe they were Republicans who felt powerless in a Democratic dominated state.
When I moved to Nevada and registered to vote, my registration in NY should have automatically been voided. You shouldn't be eligible to vote in two places, no matter how many properties you own. I am all for the establishment of a federal voting database to prevent fraud.
It doesn't make sense to me that we have fifty standards on who can vote.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 29th, 2019 at 7:18:24 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

That’s worth 12 infinity dollars to babs. You sure you’re ok with voter fraud?

The lefties usually are OK with voter fraud. It is always, "wow, you found X votes, what a big deal!" (X is always < 10.)

Found it several times, always the same result. Lefties say it is just a few votes.

Meanwhile, one person who lost their wallet on the way to the polls and thus has no ID means the end of the world and we cannot have commonsense Voter ID laws.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
April 29th, 2019 at 8:16:46 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

The lefties usually are OK with voter fraud. It is always, "wow, you found X votes, what a big deal!" (X is always < 10.)

Found it several times, always the same result. Lefties say it is just a few votes.

Meanwhile, one person who lost their wallet on the way to the polls and thus has no ID means the end of the world and we cannot have commonsense Voter ID laws.

There you go again, telling fables about lefties.

Liberty County, FL.
2016 Election

Demographics: Registered voters Oct 2016 (cutoff)
3398 DEMS. 730 GOP. 367 NPA/OTHER.

2016 Pres. Election. 74.4% voter turnout.
Trump 2543. Clinton 651. Others 155.

Tell me again how it's the DEMOCRATS doing election fraud.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 25
April 29th, 2019 at 8:17:12 AM permalink

Of course it's International Workers Day. What were they supposed to call it? Illuminati Day?

Why would they call it Illuminati Day when it has nothing to do with the Illuminati?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
wellwellwell
April 29th, 2019 at 8:35:15 AM permalink

There you go again, telling fables about lefties.

Liberty County, FL.
2016 Election

Demographics: Registered voters Oct 2016 (cutoff)
3398 DEMS. 730 GOP. 367 NPA/OTHER.

2016 Pres. Election. 74.4% voter turnout.
Trump 2543. Clinton 651. Others 155.

Tell me again how it's the DEMOCRATS doing election fraud.

Is there a point here other than Hillary lost big? In the FL panhandle, a GOP leaning area?
bobbartop
bobbartop
April 29th, 2019 at 10:00:31 AM permalink

Thank you for showing your quality. I suspected you were incapable of keeping your word, but I appreciate your proving it.
It's funny. You attacked my integrity for no reason, with no evidence. I will allow your own words to judge yours.

Good, then here's my own words, to the mod, not you. I'm not going to play your game, Bill. I know you know how to read. Here is what I said to Barbara, not you. Don't twist my words, Bill. And don't call me a liar. That would be an insult.

"Ask him if he feels insulted by me. I insist we are "just talking". If he feels insulted by me, I'll gladly leave if you want."
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
bobbartop
bobbartop
April 29th, 2019 at 10:20:42 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Why would they call it Illuminati Day when it has nothing to do with the Illuminati?

That's your opinion only. An uninformed opinion, but yours nonetheless. The Illuminati was founded May 1, 1776, so why wouldn't it be "Illuminati Day"? You don't know, you're just guessing. Apparently you never studied the French Revolution, nor the life of Marx.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
April 29th, 2019 at 10:40:21 AM permalink

That's your opinion only. An uninformed opinion, but yours nonetheless. The Illuminati was founded May 1, 1776, so why wouldn't it be "Illuminati Day"? You don't know, you're just guessing. Apparently you never studied the French Revolution, nor the life of Marx.

This all fine and dandy
but
Bavarian Illuminati has nothing to do with life today
and
It didn't have much influence back then
bobbartop
bobbartop
April 29th, 2019 at 10:48:37 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

This all fine and dandy
but
Bavarian Illuminati has nothing to do with life today

Same as I said to Tiger, that is your opinion and your opinion only. When you have many graduates of Skull & Bones in government positions, including some appointed by Trump, like Steve Mnuchin, you cannot tell me there is no relevance today.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
April 29th, 2019 at 11:53:57 AM permalink

Same as I said to Tiger, that is your opinion and your opinion only. When you have many graduates of Skull & Bones in government positions, including some appointed by Trump, like Steve Mnuchin, you cannot tell me there is no relevance today.

Yawn
Very familiar with the Skull and Bones crap
I ran around the Yale campus as a toddler while my father was getting his doctorate.
Much ado about nothing
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
bobbartop
April 29th, 2019 at 1:57:13 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Yawn
Very familiar with the Skull and Bones crap
I ran around the Yale campus as a toddler while my father was getting his doctorate.
Much ado about nothing

Sorry, I disagree. Skull and Bones and those other elite orgs are not "nothing". A lot of doors open in the "who you know" world that have little to do with merit. Kids are groomed to be managers and CEOS over generations. Wealth and power are inherited and saved for the chosen few. No question that goes on constantly, in many ripples across the international business spectrum.

Possibly some of the conspiracy stuff is overblown, but only by a matter of degree.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
April 29th, 2019 at 2:00:59 PM permalink

Good, then here's my own words, to the mod, not you. I'm not going to play your game, Bill. I know you know how to read. Here is what I said to Barbara, not you. Don't twist my words, Bill. And don't call me a liar. That would be an insult.

Ok, bartop, yes, I would prefer you stick around. I appreciate that your last few days, you've made your points without further personal aspersions. We don't agree on much, but you have a right to say it, and it furthers the conversation, so have at it.
bobbartop
bobbartop
April 29th, 2019 at 4:52:41 PM permalink

Ok, bartop, yes, I would prefer you stick around. I appreciate that your last few days, you've made your points without further personal aspersions. We don't agree on much, but you have a right to say it, and it furthers the conversation, so have at it.

Thanks.
  • Jump to: