Thread Rating:

boymimbo
boymimbo
Joined: Nov 12, 2009
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5908
January 13th, 2019 at 4:45:46 PM permalink
On a pleasant note Canadian ATCs bought their US counterparts pizza.

CBC news

Though the story only covers Gander /Moncton buying for ZNY (Long Island), all ATCs;and most towers were on the act covering their adjacent ATCs and control towers. All of this was employee initiative and as not a NavCanada initiative. (NavCanada is the non-profit private company controlling all of Canadas air traffic space).
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 12177
January 13th, 2019 at 5:48:07 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

On a pleasant note Canadian ATCs bought their US counterparts pizza.

CBC news

Though the story only covers Gander /Moncton buying for ZNY (Long Island), all ATCs;and most towers were on the act covering their adjacent ATCs and control towers. All of this was employee initiative and as not a NavCanada initiative. (NavCanada is the non-profit private company controlling all of Canadas air traffic space).



My FB feed is filled with pix of Canadian pizza. Much appreciated by all!
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 2333
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintRS
January 13th, 2019 at 7:09:12 PM permalink
Doing a little thinking on the wall problem and came to the conclusion that negotiating with North Korea is easier than trying to negotiate with Democrats. Pelosi has backed the Dem's into a corner with no outs.

#MAGA
boymimbo
boymimbo
Joined: Nov 12, 2009
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5908
January 13th, 2019 at 7:32:41 PM permalink
Who was trump negotiating with before January 4th?
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 4387
January 13th, 2019 at 7:39:16 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Doing a little thinking on the wall problem and came to the conclusion that negotiating with North Korea is easier than trying to negotiate with Democrats. Pelosi has backed the Dem's into a corner with no outs.

#MAGA




What did North Korea agree to?
If this wall is an emergency, Why didn't Trump build it when he became President 2 years ago
Why didn't he build it last year when he had both houses
He waits till The Dems take the House to demand a wall
What a dumb moron, cant even keep the govt open
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 12177
January 13th, 2019 at 10:17:37 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

What did North Korea agree to?
If this wall is an emergency, Why didn't Trump build it when he became President 2 years ago
Why didn't he build it last year when he had both houses
He waits till The Dems take the House to demand a wall
What a dumb moron, cant even keep the govt open



This STARTED under the previous Congress.

You're (jumping off here, ed, not talking about you) buying BS if you're putting it on Pelosi and the Dems. The Republicans were the ones who didn't support their President's surprise demand. The President didn't use the money he asked for this year for Border Security, which was appropriated.

Trump also went back on his word when the previous Senate passed a near-unanimous bill he said he would sign. God only knows why they need his pre-approval, but he gave it, they passed it, he said forget it.

So no, it's not the Dems who can't shoot straight.
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 1633
January 13th, 2019 at 10:37:54 PM permalink
Democrats are extending the shutdown to distract from the news about Bill Clinton hanging out with R Kelly in Chicago. Bill Clinton disgusts me.
RogerKint
RogerKint
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1780
January 13th, 2019 at 10:52:55 PM permalink
Terapined hates
Bill Clinton and
Donald Trump
equally.
"You can tell it's real cause it looks so fake" - Musk
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 57
  • Posts: 7720
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
January 14th, 2019 at 12:34:38 AM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

Terapined hates
Bill Clinton and
Donald Trump
equally.


What about Cosby? He did have some pretty funny shows though like the one with his family. The Huxtables, as some say.
It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake. If the way is hazy. You gotta do the cookin' by the book. You know you can't be lazy. Never use a messy recipe. The cake will end up crazy. If you do the cookin' by the book. Then you'll have a... Break it down! Lemme see you bake it up! Drop that down low and pick that up. Break it down! Lemme see you bake it up! Drop that down low and pick that up Now back that Hey! Now back that. Hey! Now bake that. Hey! Now bake that. Hey! It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake (WHAT!) If the way is hazy (OKAY!) You gotta do the cookin' by the book, (WHAT!) You know you can't be lazy (YEAH!) Never use a messy recipe, (WHAT!) The cake will end up crazy (OKAY!) If you do the cookin' by the book, (YEEAAHHHH!) Then you'll have a...cake! Rub that, it's yours! Grab this, it's yours! Rub that, it's yours! Grab this, it's yours! Now turn around, put that on. Grind, make it get a little bigger! Now turn around, put that on. Grind, make it get a little bigger! You gotta do the cookin' by the book! HEY!
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 4422
January 14th, 2019 at 4:52:13 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Doing a little thinking on the wall problem and came to the conclusion that negotiating with North Korea is easier than trying to negotiate with Democrats. Pelosi has backed the Dem's into a corner with no outs.

#MAGA



Mexico is paying for the wall. No need to negotiate with the Dems.

Duh!
Lock him up!

  • Jump to: