ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 15
February 17th, 2019 at 12:20:18 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Yeah, there are Left wing nutjobs, Coulter is
the Right wing nutjob. Who listens to her,
nobody I know of.

Errr, the guy in your avatar listens to her. Can’t believe you don’t know of him!
Lock him up!
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 143
February 17th, 2019 at 12:30:37 PM permalink
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵. 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 418
February 17th, 2019 at 1:59:53 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Donald Trump tweeted 1/23/16

".@AnnCoulter has been amazing.

That week. Then the next week she'll
get a wild hair up her butt and be
all over the map. I used to be a fan
until I realized she was a nuts. Totally
undependable. She's been engaged
a few times and always got dumped.
I can only imagine what she puts
the men in her life thru.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 15
February 18th, 2019 at 10:16:08 AM permalink
More “Executive Time,” this time at the Mar a Lago omelette bar.

People pay $250K a year to be members there. Yikes. It looks like an older Carnival cruise ship...
Lock him up!
  • Threads: 24
Thanks for this post from:
ams288
February 22nd, 2019 at 1:46:19 PM permalink
The old saying "like father, like son" has now become "like trump, like trumper."

Let's add Robert Kraft to the racist, sexist, rapist, pedofile, liar and con-artist Trump's to do "pardon" list.

Kraft is a friend of President Donald Trump, who last month touted his administration's efforts to eradicate human trafficking.

Kraft is accused of soliciting prostitution at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, where an investigation had found women were being held there in "sexual servitude."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.html
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 39
February 22nd, 2019 at 2:06:43 PM permalink
Quote: 777

The old saying "like father, like son" has now become "like trump, like trumper."

Let's add Robert Kraft to the racist, sexist, rapist, pedofile, liar and con-artist Trump's to do "pardon" list.

Kraft is a friend of President Donald Trump, who last month touted his administration's efforts to eradicate human trafficking.

Kraft is accused of soliciting prostitution at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, where an investigation had found women were being held there in "sexual servitude."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.html

What a silly post.

Kraft is innocent until proven guilty (just like Smollet and the Lt dude), but it looks like they may have it on tape.

Knowing someone does not make them a party to your crime.

Both Democrats and Republicans, friends of people on their side and maybe even on the other side (Kraft was at an event with Jimmy Buffett last weekend) do stupid crap. The people who do the stupid crap are the ones responsible for it.

President Trump is responsible for what Donald Trump does.

Can he pardon somebody that you might question him pardoning? Yeah, he would be the first President ever to do that!
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
February 22nd, 2019 at 2:37:15 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

President Trump is responsible for what Donald Trump does.

I agree. Now if we could just get his supporters to hold him responsible for what he does...
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
February 22nd, 2019 at 6:52:37 PM permalink
Quote: 777

As much as I dislike Trump and the Patriots
Its not a serious charge in my eyes. Is there a victim?
I don't entirely agree with the law. Sure there is human trafficking but on the flip side 2 free adults can come to a business agreement regarding sex and that should be legal.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 96
tringlomane
February 22nd, 2019 at 6:57:45 PM permalink

I don't entirely agree with the law. Sure there is human trafficking but on the flip side 2 free adults can come to a business agreement regarding sex and that should be legal.

If these were sex slaves as reported, then yes, there was a clear victim. In fact, a whole lot of them.

A consensual transaction between adults is another question entirely.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 39
RS
February 23rd, 2019 at 3:46:07 AM permalink

Anyone case involving human trafficking is a serious one. These aren't mere prostitutes selling themselves; this is a criminal enterprise making sex slaves out of people.

The girls involved in this aren't freely selling their body; they are being exploited and held against their will in many cases.

It has nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with Kraft knowing that this crap exists, having plenty of ways to find sex in a non-exploitative way, and doing it anyway.

• Jump to: