lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 108
July 26th, 2017 at 1:25:19 PM permalink
Quote: RS

yes, they absolutely can (I did not say DO) make money, IF you can sell that much, then you're making money.

for many years in the late 80s and early 90s i sold furniture on commission. it wasn't a scam - but some full time salespeople made about 17K per year. and a few made about 80k per year. in the early 90s 80k was a lot more than it is now in terms of buying power.
Of course what I'm saying is true. I saw it ON THE INTERNET.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 81
July 27th, 2017 at 2:28:34 AM permalink
you guys are all haters. I make 99% of my money from reverse funnel systems*. 1% is from AP.

*disclaimer this is theoretical money that I would theoretically make if there were theoretically trillions of people alive in this theoretical world. but EV is EV.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak 
  • Threads: 36
July 28th, 2017 at 5:31:03 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

for many years in the late 80s and early 90s i sold furniture on commission. it wasn't a scam - but some full time salespeople made about 17K per year. and a few made about 80k per year. in the early 90s 80k was a lot more than it is now in terms of buying power.

When I was buying furniture, the sales guy was telling me they'd owe the store money if they did not make their quota.

• Jump to: