MaxPen
  • Threads: 10
June 17th, 2017 at 9:55:18 PM permalink
I thought had something to do with all the hellacious tolls.😄
RS
RS
  • Threads: 49
June 17th, 2017 at 10:08:45 PM permalink
What're y'all cow farmers or something, knowing different breeds of cows??

At least we're not talking about cat breeds. People who know breeds of cats should not be trusted.
"should of played 'Go Fish' today ya peasant" -typoontrav
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 68
June 17th, 2017 at 11:47:11 PM permalink
Yet people mock the value of a Liberal Arts program.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 132
June 18th, 2017 at 1:22:30 AM permalink
Quote: RS

What're y'all cow farmers or something, knowing different breeds of cows??

At least we're not talking about cat breeds. People who know breeds of cats should not be trusted.

You might have accidentally helped solved this. Could it be Jersey bred? Money is also called bread, the clue is Jersey spelled with money symbols.

Maybe the OP should contact the newspaper or publisher of the puzzle.
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 68
June 18th, 2017 at 1:34:38 AM permalink
What is Jersey bred?

My cousins have Jersey cows on their farm in Ireland. They are much smaller than the cows you see here, so they eat less and you can have more per acre, but they produce the same amount of milk as American dairy cows. Some of the farms have cows that produce buttermilk, my cousins produce regular milk. I thought they were joking but it is true.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
RS
RS
  • Threads: 49
June 18th, 2017 at 1:41:52 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

You might have accidentally helped solved this. Could it be Jersey bred? Money is also called bread, the clue is Jersey spelled with money symbols.

IF I helped solve this puzzle, it would have been on purpose. It could also be

Cow bred

Cow bread

Money cow

Counterfeit money (a cow is a bull, when something is a lie you say bullsh**, so you can claim something is "bull").

Kobe Beef / Waygyu (it's a type of cow I think, and expensive)

That one dude on the show "Jersey Shore", he's like Cuban or black or something. Always wears sunglasses and fake tan I think and spikey hair sorta? He could be the answer to this. Jersey + money = that douchebag dude

There just isn't one right answer. I think all answers are right.

Since all answers are right and I gave the most answers, I win the free beer or whatever.
"should of played 'Go Fish' today ya peasant" -typoontrav
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
June 18th, 2017 at 1:50:29 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

What is Jersey bred?

My cousins have Jersey cows on their farm in Ireland. They are much smaller than the cows you see here, so they eat less and you can have more per acre, but they produce the same amount of milk as American dairy cows. Some of the farms have cows that produce buttermilk, my cousins produce regular milk. I thought they were joking but it is true.

Jersey bred among other meanings, means a horse bred in NJ. I'm sure I've seen the phrase before in other uses, just basically meaning the person was born in NJ. Maybe the boss, what's his name, Bruce Springsteen.

Quote:

J. - Bruce Springsteen got this town out of bed early yesterday. The Jersey-bred rocker, who began his career in this seaside resort of 18,000 people three decades ago, returned for his first-ever performance on a TV morning show, NBC's "Today.

If you google Bruce Springsteen and jersey bred, you'll see many examples.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
June 18th, 2017 at 1:59:16 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Quote: onenickelmiracle

IF I helped solve this puzzle, it would have been on purpose. It could also be

Cow bred

Cow bread

Money cow

Counterfeit money (a cow is a bull, when something is a lie you say bullsh**, so you can claim something is "bull").

Kobe Beef / Waygyu (it's a type of cow I think, and expensive)

That one dude on the show "Jersey Shore", he's like Cuban or black or something. Always wears sunglasses and fake tan I think and spikey hair sorta? He could be the answer to this. Jersey + money = that douchebag dude

There just isn't one right answer. I think all answers are right.

Since all answers are right and I gave the most answers, I win the free beer or whatever.

Yeah, sure. The check is coming in the mail. When you get it, cash it and send my half to me.

• Jump to: