Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 63
August 14th, 2017 at 8:21:08 AM permalink
I blame the counter protesters.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 74
August 14th, 2017 at 8:39:52 AM permalink
The attacker drove a car worth at least $25,000 into the crowd but is declared indigent and gets a tax payer paid lawyer.
What a great country.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 66
Thanks for this post from:
JohnnyQ
August 14th, 2017 at 9:36:17 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

I blame the counter protesters.

I blame Alex Fields
A terrorist that killed an American and seriously injured more
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 63
RogerKintMaxPen
August 14th, 2017 at 10:05:19 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

I blame Alex Fields
A terrorist that killed an American and seriously injured more

I blame the US Government, the REAL terrorists!
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 34
mcallister3200
August 14th, 2017 at 4:16:28 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

People have the right of protest in this nation, even neo-nazi white supremacists. They do not have the right to be violent.

There's a big difference between a peaceful protest and inciting violence.

I think when you dress up in full blown riot gear, adorned with Nazi symbols, and carry a semi-automatic rifle, that crosses the line into the latter.

This photo was taken in a parking garage of Charlottesville during the demonstration.

The photographer immediately had a gun pulled on him, presumably because the terrorists did not want to be identified in their "public" protest.

There was nothing peaceful about this.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
August 14th, 2017 at 5:01:29 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

There was nothing peaceful about this.

The police refused to intervene. ACLU of Virginia

Both sides blame police and state troopers for not stopping the violence. CNN

Those orders could only have come from Gov. McAuliffe. Mayor Signer would never countermand the governor.

Three dead, dozens injured and McAuliffe gets the national attention he craves.

Collateral damage on his road to the DNC.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 16
August 15th, 2017 at 7:09:39 AM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Those orders could only have come from Gov. McAuliffe. Mayor Signer would never countermand the governor.

Sounds a bit like a conspiracy to me. Yes he gets public attention. But you trying to blame the Democrats for a violent white nationalist protest is too much drinking FoxNews' (or the Daily Caller's) coolaid.

Meanwhile Trump finally gets it right yesterday. And now people on twitter are outing the demonstrators by identify the participants in the rally. And they are now getting heat from their social circles and their employers. I don't think employers should have any right to fire/hire people based on their political beliefs.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 11
August 15th, 2017 at 7:38:45 AM permalink

And now people on twitter are outing the demonstrators by identify the participants in the rally. And they are now getting heat from their social circles and their employers. I don't think employers should have any right to fire/hire people based on their political beliefs.

I do.

Nazis should be unemployable. Period.
The geniuses who thought HRC was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop just can't connect the dots on all this trump-Russia stuff....
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 26
August 15th, 2017 at 7:58:03 AM permalink

And now people on twitter are outing the demonstrators by identify the participants in the rally. And they are now getting heat from their social circles and their employers. I don't think employers should have any right to fire/hire people based on their political beliefs.

Seriously? I get that no one should be hired/fired because they're christian, or muslim, etc... but you can't be seriously saying "Hey, I know Jerry is in the KKK and thinks Dave, whom is black, should be hung from a tree, but at least he doesn't say that at work?" That is NOT okay, in any capacity.

We literally had a war about this... Sounds like we need to have another one to finish off the remaining solders that are again gearing and grouping up. Ironically trump would probably lose about 80% of his remaining supporters if this were to happen...
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 149
August 15th, 2017 at 8:28:50 AM permalink

Quote: Tanko

Sounds a bit like a conspiracy to me. Yes he gets public attention. But you trying to blame the Democrats for a violent white nationalist protest is too much drinking FoxNews' (or the Daily Caller's) coolaid.

Meanwhile Trump finally gets it right yesterday. And now people on twitter are outing the demonstrators by identify the participants in the rally. And they are now getting heat from their social circles and their employers. I don't think employers should have any right to fire/hire people based on their political beliefs.

There is a fine but definitive line most companies can easily adhere to

If u hav personal but distasteful beliefs ie nazism or communism and keep quiet i would hope a company cannot fire you for that

Being seen waving guns in militia gear at a rally is violently showing your support. Even if you dont use the guns most people and companies would find that disconcerting

Most companies have images - some national images to uphold and all companies retain the right to fire someone who tarnishes that image

• Jump to: