Thread Rating:

billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 78
August 12th, 2017 at 11:43:55 PM permalink
Got any statues of rebel Generals you are trying to remove? Any parks named after traitors?
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
August 13th, 2017 at 4:02:23 AM permalink
The largely unknown Stone Mountain Park Confederate Memorial in Stone Mountain, GA is the largest bas-relief sculpture in the world. Larger than Mount Rushmore.

They have a spectacular laser show, where the audience cheers wildly, as the massive figures are brought to life and charge across the mountain to the sounds of ‘Dixie’.

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 66
August 13th, 2017 at 6:52:02 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Just watched it again. The girl at the end keeps saying "those cars just mowed down all of these people". Very hard to tell why this happened. Is there any footage from the other way? I thought there was only one person being blamed.

Looking for reasons to defend a terrorist
ROTFL
The right has so much difficulty condemming a terrorist simply due to politics
Sad
I condemn all terrorism regardless if its a Muslim or a white conservative
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 11
August 13th, 2017 at 7:44:46 AM permalink
7 months into Donald's illegitimate Presidency and we got righties defending Nazis.

Yep, seems about right.
The geniuses who thought HRC was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop just can't connect the dots on all this trump-Russia stuff....
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 64
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
August 13th, 2017 at 10:01:02 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

7 months into Donald's illegitimate Presidency and we got righties defending Nazis.

Yep, seems about right.

Righties are defending Democrats?
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 16
August 13th, 2017 at 1:05:16 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I stand by my belief. Don't block the road. I was kidding about protestors being terrorists, unless they start doing some real crazy sh**. Protesting for a noble cause or against a noble cause, don't block the streets (or do damaging things like rioting/looting/etc.).

People gotta start thinking instead of just going off of their feelings and making stupid decisions.

People walk on streets all the time in crowds, particularly as part of parades, after sporting events, and yes, political protest. This wasn't about a person trying to go somewhere or frustration. It was an act of aggression against a group of people. Good chance that the driver goes for people on the sidewalk if they weren't there.

The people on the road weren't doing anything wrong.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Tanko
Tanko
August 13th, 2017 at 1:17:38 PM permalink
Looking at these photos and videos, there was no police presence. Daily Mail

It was a set up.

Mcauliff and the Mayor, are to blame for this.

“There was no police presence. We were watching people punch each other; people were bleeding all the while police were inside of barricades at the park watching.”

NY Times

Knowing the reputation that Antifa has for violence, and the tendency the militias have for carrying firearms, why did the city issue a permit for the rally in the first place?

Why didn’t Governor McAuliffe and the Mayor prepare a force of State Troopers and National Guardsmen, months in advance to assist the local Police in maintaining order?

Why didn’t they just pull the permit in the face of guaranteed bloodshed and probable death?

McAuliffe waited until the rally was underway before declaring a state of emergency. Even then, he kept the National Guard on standby.

In the end, he got what he hoped for, a nationally televised speech deploring the right, to kick off his presidential bid.
billryan
billryan
August 13th, 2017 at 1:48:49 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Looking at these photos and videos, there was no police presence. Daily Mail

It was a set up.

Mcauliff and the Mayor, are to blame for this.

“There was no police presence. We were watching people punch each other; people were bleeding all the while police were inside of barricades at the park watching.”

NY Times

Knowing the reputation that Antifa has for violence, and the tendency the militias have for carrying firearms, why did the city issue a permit for the rally in the first place?

Why didn’t Governor McAuliffe and the Mayor prepare a force of State Troopers and National Guardsmen, months in advance to assist the local Police in maintaining order?

Why didn’t they just pull the permit in the face of guaranteed bloodshed and probable death?

McAuliffe waited until the rally was underway before declaring a state of emergency. Even then, he kept the National Guard on standby.

In the end, he got what he hoped for, a nationally televised speech deploring the right, to kick off his presidential bid.

Sad. Very ,very sad.
Hey, just because I showed up at a demonstration, armored and armed, its not my fault I assaulted anyone. Why didn't the police stop me.
I'm the victim here. Police should have stopped me. Its a conspiracy, I tell you.

PS:
Tanko, you forgot to blame the mainstream media. Your AR card is revoked.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
Tanko
Tanko
August 13th, 2017 at 2:39:08 PM permalink

He didn't waste a minute. Just saw him on television talking education and health care.
billryan
billryan
August 13th, 2017 at 2:48:37 PM permalink

He didn't waste a minute. Just saw him on television talking education and health care.

There you go. It's the media.

• Jump to: