Thread Rating:

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 151
August 12th, 2017 at 8:40:57 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

I really don't understand what white men are protesting about. They (I am) are the most privileged group of people on the planet.

It's embarrassing to have your race and gender act like they have suffered. Remember how all white men couldn't vote and could be beaten by the wives? Remember white slavery in the US? Have you been to the non-Jewish white male Holocaust museum? I think that's where they show white men not getting that job because of a non-white.

Yes, white men have suffered. Not all that much so far, but they have suffered. Like a hang nail, or a paper cut compared to cancer. But it is suffering no less.
prisoner of gravity
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 34
August 12th, 2017 at 8:41:01 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I had no idea what they're protesting, nor do I care (to know what they're protesting about). Don't block the damn street. I read a snippet of an article saying there was some protest with "white nationalists" (which really means nothing in particular, other than they're likely conservative/republican). I made my post with the (mis-)understanding it was right-side people protesting that got run over. Turns out the ones who got run over were counter-protestors I think?

There was an neo-nazi/white supremacist/alt-right potluck or something (great buff-chik dip, terrible company), and the people in the street were protesting the event.

Alt-righters have already started to claim that George Soros hired the terrorist to murder the protesters as a false flag.
sixsisters
sixsisters
  • Threads: 0
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintRS
August 12th, 2017 at 8:46:48 PM permalink
I just remember all the white men sitting out the Civil War, ww1 ww2 Vietnam , Irag , etc Lazy bastards
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 151
August 12th, 2017 at 9:03:03 PM permalink
Many fought.

Quote:

179,000 African American men served in over 160 units, as well as more serving in the Navy and in support positions

Hispanics fought on both sides. American Indians acted as scouts.

That's just the civil war era.

http://www.historynet.com/african-americans-in-the-civil-war
prisoner of gravity
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 74
August 12th, 2017 at 10:46:38 PM permalink
Donny Boy's statement today:
“We’re closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Va. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence — on many sides, on many sides,” Trump said from his golf resort in Bedminster, N.J.
Trump suggested that the clashes were especially unfortunate given his administration’s successful record. He touted his efforts to renegotiate trade deals and the unemployment rate.
“Our country is doing very well in so many ways. We have a record — just an absolute record — employment. We have unemployment, the lowest it’s been in almost 17 years,” he said, speaking at an event meant to mark signing legislation addressing veterans’ issues.
He continued: “We have companies just pouring into our country: Foxconn and car companies and so many others. They’re coming back to our country. We’re renegotiating trade deals to make them great for our country and great for the American worker. We have so many incredible things happening in our country. So when I watch Charlottesville, to me, it’s very, very sad.”

Sen. McCain's statement:
"Our Founders fought a revolution for the idea that all men are created equal. The heirs of that revolution fought a Civil War to save our nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to that revolutionary proposition.
Nothing less is at stake on the streets of Charlottesville, Virginia, where a violent attack has taken at least one American life and injured many others in a confrontation between our better angels and our worst demons.
White supremacists and neo-Nazis are, by definition, opposed to American patriotism and the ideals that define us as a people and make our nation special.
As we mourn the tragedy that has occurred in Charlottesville, American patriots of all colors and creeds must come together to defy those who raise the flag of hatred and bigotry."

We have a petulant child trying to do mans job. Sad. Very, very sad.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 10
August 12th, 2017 at 10:53:49 PM permalink
I wonder if the vehicle was being attacked by the mob in the street? Kind of weird the vehicle even stopped. The lady in Vegas kept going until the car could go no further.
billryan
billryan
August 12th, 2017 at 10:57:53 PM permalink
The car stopped because he smashed into the car in front of him, which then smashed into a third car.. Try watching the videos of it before sprouting stupid theories.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 10
August 12th, 2017 at 11:11:00 PM permalink
Just watched it again. The girl at the end keeps saying "those cars just mowed down all of these people". Very hard to tell why this happened. Is there any footage from the other way? I thought there was only one person being blamed.
billryan
billryan
August 12th, 2017 at 11:14:24 PM permalink
Not sure which video you are watching. There are numerous phone videos from different angles. As I said, the guy in the Charger, in addition to running over people, hit the other car( maybe an Audi), which was pushed into the third car, which was pushed into the crowd in the crosswalk.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 63
August 12th, 2017 at 11:40:16 PM permalink
It's funny that they protest in white, redneck towns. Try that up here in Detroit...

• Jump to: