40 votes (75.47%)
13 votes (24.52%)

53 members have voted

TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
May 21st, 2015 at 2:28:18 PM permalink
Quote: Zuga

just to chime in and respond to the OP and the poll.

Buzz will not be allowed back.

and that is all I have to say about that.

cheers
Zuga

So now I must assume, Zuga stated "you cannot pass". I'm OK with that, almost OK. Truthfully I never finished the second half of the thread. Buz appeared to be looking for trouble, I guess he found it. I'm definitely OK with that concept. I will finish the thread, no choice now. Might take a day, or week, or three.

Like Zuga, I send you 'cheers'. 2F
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
10DollarBri
10DollarBri
  • Threads: 2
May 21st, 2015 at 2:46:45 PM permalink
Quote: Zuga

just to chime in and respond to the OP and the poll.

Buzz will not be allowed back.

and that is all I have to say about that.

cheers
Zuga

Thank you.
I know nothing!
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
May 21st, 2015 at 3:07:29 PM permalink
The boss has spoken and he was very clear. "Friend" or no friend, asking for Buzzard's return from this point on would be disrespectful.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
AceCrAAckers
AceCrAAckers
  • Threads: 30
May 22nd, 2015 at 11:21:55 AM permalink
Quote: 1BB

The boss has spoken and he was very clear. "Friend" or no friend, asking for Buzzard's return from this point on would be disrespectful.

1BB, what makes you an expert on decorum? If you want to kowtow to the "boss", that is your business. This is a forum, where topics are discussed in an open and civil manner.

Never did I say that it was not in Zuga's right to nuke Buzzard, nor did I do anything to "disrespect" him. Before you start talking about disrespect, know what you are talking about.

In fact, you disrespected me by saying this thread should not have been started. No admin has removed this tread, nor have they suspended me for starting this. Even the "boss" has contributed to this tread. So before you speak for the boss, get your facts straight!

Buzzard, if you are reading this, have a nice day. Take care pal and a happy belated 75th birthday.
Edward Snowden is not the criminal, the government is for violating the constitution!
texasplumr
texasplumr
  • Threads: 13
May 22nd, 2015 at 12:15:30 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Was Buzz the only one who didn't see it coming? I swear he wanted it to happen.

+1

I thought so then, still think so now. I personally liked the guy. I have no idea why he appeared to have a death wish.

Oh well.
Stupid is a choice
1BB
1BB
May 22nd, 2015 at 12:54:06 PM permalink
Quote: AceCrAAckers

1BB, what makes you an expert on decorum? If you want to kowtow to the "boss", that is your business. This is a forum, where topics are discussed in an open and civil manner.

Never did I say that it was not in Zuga's right to nuke Buzzard, nor did I do anything to "disrespect" him. Before you start talking about disrespect, know what you are talking about.

In fact, you disrespected me by saying this thread should not have been started. No admin has removed this tread, nor have they suspended me for starting this. Even the "boss" has contributed to this tread. So before you speak for the boss, get your facts straight!

Buzzard, if you are reading this, have a nice day. Take care pal and a happy belated 75th birthday.

My first thought was who put you up to this? I have my suspicions. The second was have you read my posts in this thread?

Nowhere did I say, hint or suggest that this thread should not have been started. Here are two quotes from another poster in this thread. "Anyway, not sure why this was even started". The second was "I would have never started this thread". Neither came from me.

You mentioned a "civil manner". Tell me, is it civil to ask me what makes me an expert on decorum? Is it civil to tell me to know what I'm talking about? Is it civil to say I kowtow to the boss? Is it civil to tell me to get my facts straight when they are straight?

I did not speak for the boss. After Zuga posted what most can understand was the final word on the subject, I offered an opinion that continued asking, begging practically, would be disrespectful. It really would.

Please get your facts straight and stop making false statements about me. I believe that violates a Forum Rule and I wouldn't want to see you get suspended.

Now go read the thread and see who you should really be mad at. If you need help just ask.

Who do you kowtow to?
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
HowMany
HowMany
  • Threads: 13
May 22nd, 2015 at 3:51:29 PM permalink

My first thought was who put you up to this? I have my suspicions.

That's funny as hell. I swear I thought the same thing.

And I had the same thought after the "We Should Allow Buzzard Back" thread appeared.

Was "AceCrAAckers" really the one behind that thread?????
1BB
1BB
May 22nd, 2015 at 4:00:02 PM permalink
Quote: HowMany

That's funny as hell. I swear I thought the same thing.

And I had the same thought after the "We Should Allow Buzzard Back" thread appeared.

Was "AceCrAAckers" really the one behind that thread?????

I have no idea. I wasn't even familiar with him until this.

More people should read my signature. That Ghandi was a smart crac - I mean cookie.
1BB
1BB
May 23rd, 2015 at 4:48:14 AM permalink
Considering the title of this thread I don't think it would be against decorum if we all posted banned members that we would like to see return to this forum. I hope it wouldn't be against decorum, now there's a 50 cent word for you, to wish them a Happy Birthday. I don't know the decorum, however, and Miss Manners has not answered my emails. Do I do it alphabetically, by join date or by post count? Oh the decorum dilemma! Decorum would make a good Scrabble word. Use all seven letters on a triple word. Wow, but I digress.

I hope it doesn't violate decorum that I don't know the ages or the exact birth dates of the gentlemen that I'm about to mention. Without further ado, Happy Birthday to strictlyAP, Sonuvabish, LarryS, JerryLogan, mlk654321, mrjjj, Lemieux66 and LarryS. What's that you say? I mentioned LarryS twice? Darn it! See what happens when you don't read all posts? See what happens when you assume? I guess I should have gotten my facts straight.

Would anyone else like to chime in to either wish a banned member Happy Birthday or beg for their return, maybe get back some "value"? Just be sure to use proper decorum.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
May 23rd, 2015 at 4:55:42 AM permalink

Would anyone else like to chime in to either wish a banned member Happy Birthday or beg for there return, maybe get back some "value"? Just be sure to use proper decorum.

Nope, not me.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
May 23rd, 2015 at 6:50:07 AM permalink

Considering the title of this thread I don't think it would be against decorum if we all posted banned members that we would like to see return to this forum. I hope it wouldn't be against decorum, now there's a 50 cent word for you, to wish them a Happy Birthday. I don't know the decorum, however, and Miss Manners has not answered my emails. Do I do it alphabetically, by join date or by post count? Oh the decorum dilemma! Decorum would make a good Scrabble word. Use all seven letters on a triple word. Wow, but I digress.

I hope it doesn't violate decorum that I don't know the ages or the exact birth dates of the gentlemen that I'm about to mention. Without further ado, Happy Birthday to strictlyAP, Sonuvabish, LarryS, JerryLogan, mlk654321, mrjjj, Lemieux66 and LarryS. What's that you say? I mentioned LarryS twice? Darn it! See what happens when you don't read all posts? See what happens when you assume? I guess I should have gotten my facts straight.

Would anyone else like to chime in to either wish a banned member Happy Birthday or beg for their return, maybe get back some "value"? Just be sure to use proper decorum.

Varmenti is probably going to do another DNS attack on the site since you left him out. You have no one else to blame for what happens in the upcoming week than yourself.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
1BB
1BB
May 23rd, 2015 at 7:25:21 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Varmenti is probably going to do another DNS attack on the site since you left him out. You have no one else to blame for what happens in the upcoming week than yourself.

I'll just attend one of his concerts and bring a few groupies with me. :-) I'll be in New York next week. He does concerts right or was it karaoke?
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
May 23rd, 2015 at 9:15:48 AM permalink

I'm troubled now. Are you looking to start a fight? Even if it is just an Internet forum fight. Or are you feeling noble, like a crusader perhaps? Some other explanation that perhaps you would like to provide (I got a bet on that ). Did someone hurt your feelings, again? None of the above adequately puts in print what I'm thinking, it's more like 'WTF?" 2F
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
May 23rd, 2015 at 11:00:42 AM permalink

My first thought was who put you up to this?

Who do you kowtow to?

I will put money on the fact that AceCrAAckers isn't packing anybody else's water
1BB
1BB
May 23rd, 2015 at 1:00:00 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

I'm troubled now. Are you looking to start a fight? Even if it is just an Internet forum fight. Or are you feeling noble, like a crusader perhaps? Some other explanation that perhaps you would like to provide (I got a bet on that ). Did someone hurt your feelings, again? None of the above adequately puts in print what I'm thinking, it's more like 'WTF?" 2F

The very last thing I want to do is start a fight on an internet forum. That's just not me. My feelings were not hurt but a post was made to me and about me that I thought was nasty, not poisonous mind you, but a little harsh. It was made by someone I didn't even know and contained false accusations which I did my best to correct. I don't treat people that way and sometimes I have to remind myself that not everyone feels as I do. I just want to set the record straight because no one else will.

My turn. Who is your favorite banned member and would you ask for his or her return? What do those letters mean at the end of your post? I see them a lot on this site.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
May 23rd, 2015 at 8:50:02 PM permalink

The very last thing I want to do is start a fight on an internet forum. That's just not me. My feelings were not hurt but a post was made to me and about me that I thought was nasty, not poisonous mind you, but a little harsh. It was made by someone I didn't even know and contained false accusations which I did my best to correct. I don't treat people that way and sometimes I have to remind myself that not everyone feels as I do. I just want to set the record straight because no one else will.
Thing
My turn. Who is your favorite banned member and would you ask for his or her return? What do those letters mean at the end of your post? I see them a lot on this site.

Oh Jeez, where do I start? I thought ( just my not so humble opinion ) that you kind-of carried the 'decorum' thing a bit far. I got your msg early on in your post, then again, and again. You seemed angry, again just my opinion, not sure angry is the right word, self righteous? I have already posted, and feel sure you read, that I have a good deal of respect for you. You are articulate, reasoned, and your grammar is almost impeccable. But I still wonder, can't help but wonder, what the hell you are are trying to accomplish. Not just that last post, but many of your posts, it seems you're mad at the world, or the forum, or life, or something that I cannot put my finger on for the life of me. Again, just my opinion. So I'm still stuck at "WTF"?

I don't have any favorite banned members, haven't really spent enough time here to have an informed opinion. I have to, at this point, trust other opinions, opinions like your's. I have a least favorite banned member, again just my least favorite, a Bac player that tore thru here a few times recently. Sad actually, I'm not mad, I'm just saddened.
I don't feel confident enough on the list to ask for anyone's return, or anyone's suspension for that matter.

You ask about the letters at the end of my posts. Not sure I understand the question, but if you are asking about '2F' which I frequently tack onto the end, well that's just short for Two Feathers, and that's my name. I didn't realize when I joined here that we were all supposed to be 'anonymous'.

I got no bones to pick with you, I really don't. I am definately not looking for a fight, especially not one on the Internet. You could fight one of those forever, and never win, or ever lose. Hopefully you'd eventually just get tired and decide to go have a beer (scotch for me). I may very well be wrong, again (happens a lot), but wouldn't you be better off if you'd just lighten up a little? My redneck wild Indian southern disrespectful and frequently obnoxious self thinks maybe so. Cheers! 2F
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
May 23rd, 2015 at 9:21:44 PM permalink
Sorry, I'm a bit slow, public schools and all that. I believe 1BB asked what I meant by 'WTF'
Common term, 'whatever their feeling'.;-)

The Feathered One
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
May 23rd, 2015 at 9:35:07 PM permalink
Still messed it up, apologies to 1BB and everyone else. "Whatever they're feeling", yea, that's the ticket. 2F
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
May 23rd, 2015 at 9:41:09 PM permalink
Tell me EvenBob didn't get to 50,000 posts just by posting to himself, tell me me it ain't so...
1BB
1BB
May 23rd, 2015 at 11:57:54 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Oh Jeez, where do I start? I thought ( just my not so humble opinion ) that you kind-of carried the 'decorum' thing a bit far. I got your msg early on in your post, then again, and again. You seemed angry, again just my opinion, not sure angry is the right word, self righteous? I have already posted, and feel sure you read, that I have a good deal of respect for you. You are articulate, reasoned, and your grammar is almost impeccable. But I still wonder, can't help but wonder, what the hell you are are trying to accomplish. Not just that last post, but many of your posts, it seems you're mad at the world, or the forum, or life, or something that I cannot put my finger on for the life of me. Again, just my opinion. So I'm still stuck at "WTF"?

I don't have any favorite banned members, haven't really spent enough time here to have an informed opinion. I have to, at this point, trust other opinions, opinions like your's. I have a least favorite banned member, again just my least favorite, a Bac player that tore thru here a few times recently. Sad actually, I'm not mad, I'm just saddened.
I don't feel confident enough on the list to ask for anyone's return, or anyone's suspension for that matter.

You ask about the letters at the end of my posts. Not sure I understand the question, but if you are asking about '2F' which I frequently tack onto the end, well that's just short for Two Feathers, and that's my name. I didn't realize when I joined here that we were all supposed to be 'anonymous'.

I got no bones to pick with you, I really don't. I am definately not looking for a fight, especially not one on the Internet. You could fight one of those forever, and never win, or ever lose. Hopefully you'd eventually just get tired and decide to go have a beer (scotch for me). I may very well be wrong, again (happens a lot), but wouldn't you be better off if you'd just lighten up a little? My redneck wild Indian southern disrespectful and frequently obnoxious self thinks maybe so. Cheers! 2F

I appreciate your interest in me. I usually don't talk about myself because my sense of decorum prevents it.

I'm not mad at the world. I'm extremely thankful each and every day to be a part of it. I have a wonderful family that I love and enjoy dearly. You may notice that I mention them, especially my wife, in many of my posts and never in a bad light like a few here do. We have great friends that we enjoy very much. We have financial independence and good health. I have never had to work for another or punch a time clock. I awaken each morning looking forward to the new day. I can do what I please whenever I please. For years we have worked to make things a little better for those less fortunate. Anyone in trouble or needing help can call anytime. A live person will answer. No one will ever be blown off by an answering machine. I am very happy with my life! I'll have that drink for you but I hope iced tea is okay. I take care of myself and do not drink save for the occasional wedding toast and the like. We appreciate everything we have and never take anything for granted. That's a little of who I am.

Two or three people here have a vendetta against me for reasons known only to themselves. I suspect it is for daring to have a different opinion. One starts and, right on cue, the others join in. Just look at all the nasty things that have been posted about me by people who should know better. In a turn the other cheek spirit, I have asked that no one ever be suspended for insulting me. Thus far my request has been honored. This was a great forum when I joined on July 13, 2010. My reason for joining was all things gambling and all related subjects, especially the different destinations. I did not join to discuss politics, alternate lifestyles or religion, which used to be bashed routinely here just for sport. Maybe Buzzard will sneak on here on July 13th and wish me a happy anniversary.

In all of your responses in this thread you never once mentioned the post that was made against me. Why is that? Would you like to comment now?
  • Jump to: