AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 219
November 30th, 2014 at 2:48:55 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Also the part about not landing, it appears I can book a direct flight from Israel to Jeddah;
http://destinia.co.uk/v/ll48654-51477-flights-from-jerusalem-to-jeddah

You might want to check your link as I tried it several time and no results were found. You might also want to explain what you will do when you get off the flight as Saudi Arabia will deny entrance to anyone with an Israeli stamp in their passport.

Saudi Arabia will not even allow Israelis to make a connection!

As a guess you googled "flights from Israel to Saudi Arabia" and got results. As did I, it seems that the google search fills in two "dummy" destinations for various airports.

As to churches, from wikipedia:

"Saudi Arabia allows Roman Catholics and Christians of other denominations to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practise their faith openly, and as a result Roman Catholics and Christians of other denominations generally only worship in secret within private homes.[1] Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited.[2] These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others, although the Government's stated policy was that such items were allowed for private religious purposes."

Also from wikipedia:

"In the public employment sphere, by the end of 2002, 6.1% of 56,362 Israeli civil servants were Arab.[129] In January 2004, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon declared that every state-run company must have at least one Arab citizen of Israel on its board of directors."

You can post all the links of "exceptions" that you like. I have seen and read far wider than your sources for a number of years and know what I see. Namely intolerance, violence, demand for sharia law (wait until those who hate Christians for supposedly being "anti-gay" get the details here!), and general instability.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
November 30th, 2014 at 3:41:33 PM permalink
Bill Maher nails it in this interview.

He has since been has been branded a bigot and a racist.

"Why Islam is more violent than Christianity'

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 30th, 2014 at 3:55:49 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Bill Maher nails it in this interview.

He has since been has been branded a bigot and a racist.

"Why Islam is more violent than Christianity'

I do not like his politics but man that was good. Bill seems to realize many liberals defend islam because they hate Christianity and are taking the approach of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" without opening their eyes as to what is going on.
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
November 30th, 2014 at 3:56:58 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

You might want to check your link as I tried it several time and no results were found. You might also want to explain what you will do when you get off the flight as Saudi Arabia will deny entrance to anyone with an Israeli stamp in their passport.

As a guess you googled "flights from Israel to Saudi Arabia" and got results. As did I, it seems that the google search fills in two "dummy" destinations for various airports.

As to churches, from wikipedia:

"Saudi Arabia allows Roman Catholics and Christians of other denominations to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practise their faith openly, and as a result Roman Catholics and Christians of other denominations generally only worship in secret within private homes.[1] Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited.[2] These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others, although the Government's stated policy was that such items were allowed for private religious purposes."

Also from wikipedia:

"In the public employment sphere, by the end of 2002, 6.1% of 56,362 Israeli civil servants were Arab.[129] In January 2004, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon declared that every state-run company must have at least one Arab citizen of Israel on its board of directors."

You can post all the links of "exceptions" that you like. I have seen and read far wider than your sources for a number of years and know what I see. Namely intolerance, violence, demand for sharia law (wait until those who hate Christians for supposedly being "anti-gay" get the details here!), and general instability.

You seem really focused on Saudi Arabia which for the most part is fairly extremist but you are using this to say all Muslim nations are like this when again I pointed out that the top 3 nations do have religious freedom. Much of the Middle East is severely messed up and this is basically only Muslim nations but there are plenty of Muslim nations outside of the middle east that are fairly secular and have religious freedom.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 30th, 2014 at 4:09:02 PM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

You seem really focused on Saudi Arabia which for the most part is fairly extremist but you are using this to say all Muslim nations are like this when again I pointed out that the top 3 nations do have religious freedom. Much of the Middle East is severely messed up and this is basically only Muslim nations but there are plenty of Muslim nations outside of the middle east that are fairly secular and have religious freedom.

Saudi Arabia is the spiritual center of islam. Iran is the first nation to have a modern islamic revolution. Pakistan is a large muslim nation at permanent near-war with its non-muslim neighbor. Afghanistan had prohibitions on flying kites, physically punished men for beards too short, and had people burying TV sets to avoid punishment. In Paris non-muslims dare not enter muslim neighboorhoods. In Britian muslims demand alcohol not be served at restaurants *at all!*

This keeps going on and on. Deny anything you want, I see the entire thing for what it is and will keep pointing out the truth by showing what is really happening.

I met a author who had to have armed protection because muslims had a hit ordered on her because she dared write about her experiences in Lebanon as a non-muslim.

I met kids who were in church and saw the Priest killed because muslims came in and demanded he convert on the spot or else. They got away and had to walk across the desert, sometimes drinking urine to survive.

I'm not buying what you are trying to sell, ever.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 18
November 30th, 2014 at 4:49:28 PM permalink

You might want to check your link as I tried it several time and no results were found. You might also want to explain

Twice I have posted lengthy responses, twice my internet link crashed, I may have to let this go?
Dicenor33
Dicenor33
  • Threads: 1
November 30th, 2014 at 4:54:14 PM permalink
Israel's high tech industry is known worldwide. Palestians on the other hand only chant "death to Israel !" Negotiating with these people is waste of time. The Soviet Union forced citizens of it's Middle Eastern republics to schools. They became scientists writers and movie makers. West should let Israel to occupy Arab neighboring countries and turn their people into civilized members of the world community.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 159
November 30th, 2014 at 5:26:34 PM permalink

Pakistan is a large muslim nation at permanent near-war with its non-muslim neighbor.

Yeah but... (our wars are only good wars as defined by us though)

Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
richbailey86
richbailey86
  • Threads: 38
November 30th, 2014 at 5:40:46 PM permalink
25% of world's muslims are extremist and hate non muslims. yes, not all muslims are bad. but no other religion today has such a high extremist margin (25% is millions) and have armies marching the middle east beheading non muslims

wake up, its the worst religion on this planet because such a high number of followers harm

but, not all are bad. but that does not seem to matter does it
An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government. – Ron Paul
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 18
November 30th, 2014 at 5:41:11 PM permalink

Quote:

Yes, I googled it and posted while watching two football games at the same time. I will plead guilty [temporarily] of posting a non working link

So, I felt obligated to check your link: quote " The director general of Saudi Arabian Airlines on Friday defended his company’s decision" it is no surprise to me that the Saud's and the Israeli's have some disagreement. I noticed the source labels itself Arutz Sheva not sure what that means but it is something about everything non jewish, iirc?

The article says:"The director general of Saudi Arabian Airlines on Friday defended his company’s decision" You have many times supported a company's right to refuse business with whoever they choose.

The article continues:"The airline’s director general, Khalid al-Melhem, explained the discrimination policy by noting there is no political relationship between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Israel.

“If there is an absence of political relations between [Saudi Arabia] and any other country, we will not allow that country’s citizens into the kingdom,”

That is curious if this is considered:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-17/israel-working-saudi-arabia-iran-contingency-attack

• Jump to: