MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
June 12th, 2019 at 11:10:09 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I have no clue. it's one of the worst eyesores in Vegas. Its even worse than those dumb rocks we paid millions(or whatever the price was) to paint and stack out in the desert.

When I was last ot by the rocks they were black white and yellow. Think they're either repainting or tearing them down. I could have done the Rock project for 1/3 the cost and still give the state the feeling of being raped.
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
June 13th, 2019 at 12:30:49 AM permalink
How old are you guys? You sure do a lot of complaining about art, politics, family size, and a lot of other things.

The rocks are cool. The color in them is being restored should be done within another couple of weeks. They will remain up for at least a couple more years.

Cool right up there with the Baker thermometer, the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign and all the neon downtown. Luckily the neon was maintained and displayed. I hope the Circus Circus revolving bar is restored too but last I looked at it, it was yellow taped off but at least still rotating.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
June 13th, 2019 at 2:50:58 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

How old are you guys? You sure do a lot of complaining about art, politics, family size, and a lot of other things.

The rocks are cool. The color in them is being restored should be done within another couple of weeks. They will remain up for at least a couple more years.

Cool right up there with the Baker thermometer, the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign and all the neon downtown. Luckily the neon was maintained and displayed. I hope the Circus Circus revolving bar is restored too but last I looked at it, it was yellow taped off but at least still rotating.

What does the M in MDawg stand for?
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 25
Thanked by
MDawg
June 13th, 2019 at 7:20:54 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

What does the M in MDawg stand for?

MONEY, dawg...
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
June 18th, 2019 at 6:30:57 PM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

I've always thought an "old Vegas" theme would be a cool one for a hotel.

The "Circa" downtown appears to agree with you.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
  • Jump to: