TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 25
Thanked by
onenickelmiraclekgb92
May 16th, 2018 at 3:46:05 PM permalink
Quote: troopscott

Long stoey short buy stock in mgm and unless you had a criminal charge as a part owner of the company they can not remove you. You have a right to support and check on your investment in places the general public are allowed.

I would like to see the legal basis for that claim...
kgb92
kgb92
  • Threads: 3
May 20th, 2018 at 12:50:12 AM permalink

I was 86ed fram harrahs (over the phone nothing in writing) for complaining and posting pictures of bedbugs in my room on their facebook page.

Long stoey short buy stock in mgm and unless you had a criminal charge as a part owner of the company they can not remove you. You have a right to support and check on your investment in places the general public are allowed. Does not give you rights to restricted areas etc

They do not have to alloe you back into a rewards program

Hilarious, I actually had this idea too before but definitely unsure if that would actually be a valid idea.
UP84
UP84
  • Threads: 3
May 20th, 2018 at 3:26:40 PM permalink

Long stoey short buy stock in mgm and unless you had a criminal charge as a part owner of the company they can not remove you. You have a right to support and check on your investment in places the general public are allowed. Does not give you rights to restricted areas etc

No, that’s not a shareholder right in Nevada, or any other state for that matter, and I seriously doubt MGM has created such a right in its corporate governance documents. As an owner of stock in a publicly traded company you basically have a right to share in profits, vote in quarterly meetings, and sue for breach of fiduciary duty…that’s about it.
  • Jump to: