LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
March 28th, 2014 at 11:51:18 AM permalink
For full protection I would suggest someone start their very first [post on this board with

"I am a jewish african american gay HIV positive female"

bullet proof
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
March 28th, 2014 at 11:52:40 AM permalink
Quote: LarryS

For full protection I would suggest someone start their very first [post on this board with

"I am a jewish african american gay HIV positive female"

bullet proof

LOL!!
Fighting BS one post at a time!
LarryS
LarryS
March 28th, 2014 at 5:21:20 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

I'd say you've been way more critical of and tough on Anabelle than you were on even JuicieJennie.

In general, you are extremely demanding in regards to the females who join here. You expect them to speak a certain way (as in, not like a woman), act a certain way (they can be anything but girlie), and keep the content of their posts strictly to the subject at hand, no veering off (because that NEVER happens in a post created by males). Do you place these same demands and expectations on new male members as well? If I joined today and my first post included a mention of how many dead lifts I did at the gym this morning, or that I flirted with the cute girl who took my order at Starbucks, would you tell me I was going out of my way to sound manly?

who are the females here? Everyone could be a female.. Do you think I can look through my computer termnal and see who is sitting on the other end???
If a man spoke like a pretend person quoting imaginaty asian men....I would comment similarly.

And if I am too critical or tough on a particular poster....and you bring it to my attention.....I wont run away and cry
I wont call you "mean"
People have given me their best shot.....and I didnt slink away. I am still here.

you never posted that I was too hard on a male poster. Why is that. I have been pretty tough on some of the dems and libs.....they might have been male....I didnt ask for a picture.

Is it that you feel women are inferior. Well I dissagree. Women can fend for themselves just fine. Women are the parent in most singleparent homes. If they can raise children on their own.....they can deal with the intense stress of critical commentary here.

There is nothing you or anyone else can say to me on this forum that could upset me. No one here knows me. Therefore they would be speaking from ignorance.
So How could I be offended from someone just making assumptions or shooting the breeze.
So why would someone else think I know them well enough to have anything I say stick. We are all just giving opinion. And if the shoe fits wear it. If it doesnt then go on with life without the drama of crying about hurt feelings. If anyone has hurt feelings here...its because they allowed themselves to have hurt feelings.
You can say boo to someone where and they can claim to have hurt feelings. You can say portions of their post made you want to puke,,,,and they can say they have hurt feelings. I cant control that.

and before responding to someone....IF you think I am checking for evidence that they have a vagina.....in order to gauge my response correctly,,,,,,YOU ARE MISTAKEN

I am not posting uder multiple names...therefore if someone wanted to ignore me..they can. Its not hard.

we are dealing with a generation of people who grew up where everyone got a trophy. No one loses, no negatively, no real wrong answer.....they grow up and get to the real world and find that things are very different. They are offended when someone tells them their work is lousey. They are offended when there isnt mommy around to say their creations are amazing.
endermike
endermike
  • Threads: 7
March 28th, 2014 at 9:37:39 PM permalink
Quote: LarryS

who are the females here? Everyone could be a female.. Do you think I can look through my computer termnal and see who is sitting on the other end???
If a man spoke like a pretend person quoting imaginaty asian men....I would comment similarly.

And if I am too critical or tough on a particular poster....and you bring it to my attention.....I wont run away and cry
I wont call you "mean"
People have given me their best shot.....and I didnt slink away. I am still here.

you never posted that I was too hard on a male poster. Why is that. I have been pretty tough on some of the dems and libs.....they might have been male....I didnt ask for a picture.

Is it that you feel women are inferior. Well I dissagree. Women can fend for themselves just fine. Women are the parent in most singleparent homes. If they can raise children on their own.....they can deal with the intense stress of critical commentary here.

There is nothing you or anyone else can say to me on this forum that could upset me. No one here knows me. Therefore they would be speaking from ignorance.
So How could I be offended from someone just making assumptions or shooting the breeze.
So why would someone else think I know them well enough to have anything I say stick. We are all just giving opinion. And if the shoe fits wear it. If it doesnt then go on with life without the drama of crying about hurt feelings. If anyone has hurt feelings here...its because they allowed themselves to have hurt feelings.
You can say boo to someone where and they can claim to have hurt feelings. You can say portions of their post made you want to puke,,,,and they can say they have hurt feelings. I cant control that.

and before responding to someone....IF you think I am checking for evidence that they have a vagina.....in order to gauge my response correctly,,,,,,YOU ARE MISTAKEN

I am not posting uder multiple names...therefore if someone wanted to ignore me..they can. Its not hard.

we are dealing with a generation of people who grew up where everyone got a trophy. No one loses, no negatively, no real wrong answer.....they grow up and get to the real world and find that things are very different. They are offended when someone tells them their work is lousey. They are offended when there isnt mommy around to say their creations are amazing.

I award you the participation medal for writing, both grammar and spelling. No winner's trophy though.
LarryS
LarryS
March 28th, 2014 at 11:02:56 PM permalink
Quote: endermike

I award you the participation medal for writing, both grammar and spelling. No winner's trophy though.

0000011, 0000111
  • Jump to: