Sabretom2
Sabretom2
  • Threads: 11
January 21st, 2014 at 12:31:14 PM permalink
One of my biggies is missing from the list. The guy next to you at a bank of VP machines, slapping every hold button while cussing the machine with every loss. To make the experience complete, he places a half extinguished cigarette in the ashtray at the place where your foot once rested.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
January 21st, 2014 at 12:33:40 PM permalink
Always see somebody complaining when 3rd base violates BS and they lose. NEVER heard anyone thank him when their next hand is BJ and the shoe suddenly turns hot for everybody.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Sabretom2
Sabretom2
  • Threads: 11
January 21st, 2014 at 12:38:16 PM permalink
When I become world commander, every person, upon their 50th birthday would be issued 2 bullets with permission to use them at his discretion without threat of prosecution. We could use the first bullet soon after the award just to show we're serious. Chances are the second bullet wouldn't be used. The return of civility.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
January 21st, 2014 at 12:39:46 PM permalink
Buzz, I've been cussed at in more languages than I can count while playing third base. I think the last one was in Pig Latin. :-)
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 421
January 21st, 2014 at 12:42:11 PM permalink
How about the long line at the ticket payout
machine while everybody waits for the lady
who has 50 of them, because every time
she got even the smallest win on a slot,
she cashed out and put cash back in to
'fool' the slot into thinking she was a new
player.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
January 21st, 2014 at 12:45:23 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

player.

If only they'd use the machine instead of the window that's already backed up with someone trying to cash a bum check.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 21st, 2014 at 12:46:19 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Buzz, I've been cussed at in more languages than I can count while playing third base. I think the last one was in Pig Latin. :-)

I like playing 3rd. Especially if a jerk questions when I actually use BS. Or sometimes it's cheap entertainment to make a play that only cost pennies, but make a know-it-all blow a gasket. Especially when I win and he loses. LOL
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
January 21st, 2014 at 12:46:41 PM permalink
Quote: Sabretom2

When I become world commander, every person, upon their 50th birthday would be issued 2 bullets with permission to use them at his discretion without threat of prosecution. We could use the first bullet soon after the award just to show we're serious. Chances are the second bullet wouldn't be used. The return of civility.

I hereby offer to buy each and every unused bullet. I price match. Give me both and I'll give you my special price. No expiration, no small print. Already shot your two? I'll buy the gun. All sales are final.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
  • Threads: 52
January 21st, 2014 at 12:46:55 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

player.

Or the lady breaking down hundreds into twenties into fives and holding up the line.....This article is 13 years old so before TITO but this would be on my list today. BTW is it just me or are Bob's columns getting thinner and thinner?
Vote for Nobody 2016!
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 21st, 2014 at 12:48:53 PM permalink
Quote: Face

I hereby offer to buy each and every unused bullet. I price match. Give me both and I'll give you my special price. No expiration, no small print. Already shot your two? I'll buy the gun. All sales are final.

What might have been if not for the repeating rifle or 6 gun ?

• Jump to: