9 votes (20.45%)
10 votes (22.72%)

44 members have voted

midwestgb
midwestgb
  • Threads: 12
November 18th, 2013 at 8:49:24 PM permalink
Quote: Face

So that anger is my fuel, which pushes me to fix stuff, which makes me happy in the process. Once fixed, I feel like a million bucks, I feel motivated, and I'm off looking for something else to piss me off.

YOU might see a scowling man, but on the inside I am at one with myself and completely comfortable. I am happy, even if you think I'm not, because I am tuned in and connected to that space between my ears.

Have dealt with many folks addicted to their own Anger. So interesting.

This site has taught me a few things, mostly about addictions.

We all have addictions ... The issue is do you manage them well?
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
November 19th, 2013 at 5:44:02 AM permalink
Quote: midwestgb

Have dealt with many folks addicted to their own Anger. So interesting.

This site has taught me a few things, mostly about addictions.

We all have addictions ... The issue is do you manage them well?

An addict? Moi?! Do go on! ;)

It's all about being comfortable and loving the person who matters most - one's self. I am an angry person (I blame my German side =p). That's just how my cards were dealt. It used to torture me, it almost killed me. I tried street drugs to counteract it and that nearly ruined my life. I tried prescription drugs to fix it, and that was even worse. It got rid of the anger, but it left me empty and hollow inside. When I got off them and that anger came surging back, it was like a hug from an old friend. I felt alive.

So I learned to harness it. I learned to accept it. I learned to love it, and in so doing, learned to love myself. And once you love yourself, you can't not be happy.

So simple =)
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
  • Jump to: