petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 18
November 15th, 2013 at 11:17:23 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Poll is in the Wiz's thread.
http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/other-games/15794-betting-the-2016-election/2/#post289860

I like the Wiz's thread better then this one.

I went over and checked and I see you were for Elizabeth Warren.

If for some reason the power's that be feel the need to run a Democratic woman, I think she would be a great choice. Another great woman would be Catherine Austin Fitts. Instead we get Feinstein or Boxer. Or some other mega rich bitch.

She has said some pretty honorable things and stayed with them even after elected. That politicking has got to be one ugly cutthroat business.

I don't have to agree with a candidate completely to think them the best. If I had the chance I would proudly vote for Warren. I didn't like that she seemed to go with the gun control and giving the United Nations authority in country. I'm more of and old fashioned Nationalist when matters of constitutionality are concerned.
chickenman
chickenman
  • Threads: 3
November 17th, 2013 at 4:40:49 AM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

So instead of voting for the ticket with the unqualified vice-presidential candidate, you voted for the ticket with the unqualified presidential candidate?!?!?

+1
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 217
November 17th, 2013 at 4:58:35 AM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

McCain had my vote until he announced his VP. Had I been sure he would have served out his 1st and 2nd term even, he would have got my vote, Honestly !

Right, you cannot tell Sarah Palin from Tina Fey and you expect anyone to believe this? If everyone who claims this was actually telling the truth then McCain would have carried all 50 states had he only picked someone else.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
November 17th, 2013 at 5:26:10 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Right, you cannot tell Sarah Palin from Tina Fey and you expect anyone to believe this? If everyone who claims this was actually telling the truth then McCain would have carried all 50 states had he only picked someone else.

I think that it's funny how the flied lice story guy is casting aspersions on other people's truthiness.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 17th, 2013 at 5:38:36 AM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

I think that it's funny how the flied lice story guy is casting aspersions on other people's truthiness.

What is untruthful? He could not tell the difference between Sarah Palin and Tina Fey. His statement showed it clearly. And his behavior is common to liberals who like to say "they always voted GOP until this conservative wing took over." For some reason, liberals have been pulling this act online since 2000. I am merely calling him out on it.

OTOH I do not quite understand why you want to continue being jerkey about the flied lice story. It happened. Accept it.

Maybe you are upset that those who challenged me on how Japanese people have trouble with R's/L's in English? And that I additionally gave an example of this by citing the changing of "Ronald McDonald" to "Donald McDonald?"
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
November 17th, 2013 at 5:52:04 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

OTOH I do not quite understand why you want to continue being jerkey about the flied lice story. It happened. Accept it.

You're funny :)
No, it didn't happen. I'm so sorry.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 17th, 2013 at 5:57:48 AM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

You're funny :)
No, it didn't happen. I'm so sorry.

Right, you were there with me and heard the entire thing different than I heard it.

• Jump to: