aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
December 10th, 2013 at 8:57:49 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Even adults know that when you are kicked out of the house, you don't point a shotgun at the other person.

What if it is your house? Do you leave if an intruder tells your too?

Even adults know that if somebody kicks you out of their house, you simply leave.

Why are cohabitation agreements becoming more popular when someone owns a home and is having their boyfriend/girlfriend move in(these agreements ensure that the person must leave the house, usually within 48 hours as, per the agreement, they are merely a 'guest' and have no rights of tenancy in the residence (thus removing the need for eviction proceedings))
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
December 23rd, 2013 at 6:43:14 PM permalink
George Zimmerman Oil Painting Of U.S. Flag Sells For More Than $100,000 On eBay

Good for Zimmerman. At least he's doing something constructive.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
December 23rd, 2013 at 6:56:05 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Good for Zimmerman. At least he's doing something constructive.

I have mixed emotions. He's making money
off of killing somebody. That's not really an
applaudable thing.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
December 23rd, 2013 at 7:00:47 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I have mixed emotions. He's making money
off of killing somebody. That's not really an
applaudable thing.

In the article, it says he's doing it because he can't get a job. No one will hire him.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
  • Threads: 4
December 23rd, 2013 at 7:05:37 PM permalink
The picture he painted looks pretty nice if you ask me.
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
December 23rd, 2013 at 7:19:22 PM permalink
Quote: Johnzimbo

The picture he painted looks pretty nice if you ask me.

Its a stock image http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/12/george-zimmerman-painting-100000-ebay.html so not really impressed.
reno
reno
  • Threads: 124
January 12th, 2015 at 3:43:38 PM permalink
In August 2005, Zimmerman's ex-fiancee Veronica Zuazo filed a restraining order alleging domestic violence. In September 2013, wife Shellie claimed Zimmerman assaulted her father and threatened her with a gun. In November 2013 his girlfriend Samantha Schiebe accused him of pointing a long-barrelled shotgun at her. And now in January 2015, Zimmerman was arrested for allegedly throwing a wine bottle at his brand new girlfriend. (Oh yeah, I almost forgot, there was this one time he shot and killed an unarmed teenager.)

I'm not suggesting that Zimmerman is a dangerous violent murderer. I'm merely suggesting he keeps dating women who lie about him.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
January 12th, 2015 at 5:51:20 PM permalink
Quote: reno

In August 2005, Zimmerman's ex-fiancee Veronica Zuazo filed a restraining order alleging domestic violence. In September 2013, wife Shellie claimed Zimmerman assaulted her father and threatened her with a gun. In November 2013 his girlfriend Samantha Schiebe accused him of pointing a long-barrelled shotgun at her. And now in January 2015, Zimmerman was arrested for allegedly throwing a wine bottle at his brand new girlfriend. (Oh yeah, I almost forgot, there was this one time he shot and killed an unarmed teenager.)

I'm not suggesting that Zimmerman is a dangerous violent murderer. I'm merely suggesting he keeps dating women who lie about him.

Haha I thought that last line was good.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
January 12th, 2015 at 7:12:14 PM permalink
Quote: reno

We all have our flaws when it comes to women, but at least some of us can get away from the stress of that by helping our community out by keeping an eye out for thugs. Or we can become community organizers, listen to and learn from domestic terrorists and racist preachers and who knows how far we can go.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
January 12th, 2015 at 10:49:14 PM permalink
I love it when people say "unarmed teenager" as if the teenager is harmless. Try fighting someone who's been training to fight (MMA or Jui juitsi, IIRC), like trayvon was doing.
bobsims
bobsims
  • Threads: 9
January 13th, 2015 at 10:57:07 AM permalink
Quote: RS

I love it when people say "unarmed teenager" as if the teenager is harmless. Try fighting someone who's been training to fight (MMA or Jui juitsi, IIRC), like trayvon was doing.

That's right. No young black thug is "unarmed". A moron I went to high school with got beaten and stomped to death a few years later by one of the "hands up, don't shoot" crowd after he made the mistake of trying to buy a nickel bag of weed at a housing project.
60% of homicides are committed by black males and half of the rest by Mexicans. The 21st century truth that dare not speak its name is that there are far too many violent, murderous, racist, animalistic blacks in the USA.
Just today-http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article6105708.html

In leftist America white lives don't matter.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
January 13th, 2015 at 11:14:01 AM permalink
Quote: bobsims

In leftist America white lives don't matter.

Thats an absurd statement,
Its not that at all. Its all lives matter regardless of skin color, regardless of cultural heritage or background, regardless of religion or lack or religion.
All life is precious.
98Clubs
98Clubs
  • Threads: 52
January 13th, 2015 at 1:41:27 PM permalink
So I read in the newspapers yesterday Zimmerman gets arrested for throwing a wine bottle at GF. The judge tells him to turn in all his firearms. Zim looks dumber by the day.
Some people need to reimagine their thinking.
Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 35
January 13th, 2015 at 1:49:47 PM permalink
Quote: RS

or simply somebody who is in better shape than you.

The only people who think Zimmerman was unjust in his action are those who are ignorant to the effects of getting punched in their head by a trained fighter. Zimmerman would likely be dead right now, and not a single person from the ACCP would be out marching for him.

Zimmerman saved a black homeless man from being jumped by a group of people including the chief of police's sons, and aggressively pushed legal action until something happened(the police were not wanting to take action against the chiefs son) (again a story almost nobody mentions).

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/?page=all

Here is a story of a black cop shooting an unarmed white teen. I bet nobody here has heard of this. Nobody cared, nobody burned down cities, nobody sent threats to the police. For the record I support the cop 100% he shot the thug and undoubtable made the world less sinful. But I guarantee if the races had been reversed there would be international outrage.
bobsims
bobsims
  • Threads: 9
January 13th, 2015 at 6:47:35 PM permalink

Thats an absurd statement,
Its not that at all. Its all lives matter

Bull. You show up at one of these "po' me I'm black" rallies with a sign reading "White Lives Matter" and see what happens.
The only good things about the last 6 months of racist rioting is, as the elections show, that more and more whites, Asians and higher intellect hispanics are daily deserting the black supremacist movement-and the political party it controls.
terapined
terapined
January 14th, 2015 at 3:03:24 AM permalink
Quote: bobsims

Bull. You show up at one of these "po' me I'm black" rallies with a sign reading "White Lives Matter" and see what happens.
The only good things about the last 6 months of racist rioting is, as the elections show, that more and more whites, Asians and higher intellect hispanics are daily deserting the black supremacist movement-and the political party it controls.

Why would I show up at a rally with a sign "White lives matter" if I don't consider myself white. Sure white lives matter, but I like to be all inclusive.
My sign would read "All lives matter." I doubt anything would happen.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
January 14th, 2015 at 3:22:27 AM permalink

Something would happen. You would get shouted down and probably physically intimidated.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
January 14th, 2015 at 3:31:28 AM permalink

Why would I show up at a rally with a sign "White lives matter" if I don't consider myself white. Sure white lives matter, but I like to be all inclusive.

I am betting that either something would happen or that the organizers would work hard to make sure your sign took a place of little prominence compared to ones who fit their agenda.
terapined
terapined
January 14th, 2015 at 3:38:41 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Something would happen. You would get shouted down and probably physically intimidated.

Really. Checking your crystal ball?
I have a lot of respect for you AZ, you usually come back with some logical arguments that have some good thoughts.
The above is so out of character for you.
No real logical response, instead a I can predict the future argument.
wow, its early, have a cup of coffee and please come up with something better :-)

By the way, I admit, my bar response in previous was a bit ridiculous :-)
anyway, have that cup of joe.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
January 14th, 2015 at 4:39:26 AM permalink

Really. Checking your crystal ball?
I have a lot of respect for you AZ, you usually come back with some logical arguments that have some good thoughts.
The above is so out of character for you.
No real logical response, instead a I can predict the future argument.
wow, its early, have a cup of coffee and please come up with something better

Because I had written the response fast as I had to leave for work AND I am now sitting in a coffeehouse waiting for the office to open I will add some logic. No, I am not kidding, I would rather sit here in a nice, exposed-brick artsy coffeehouse than in traffic and that is where I am.

Anyways, my point is the groups in question are just black mobs. They see the suburban whites who come to support them as useful idiots. If you tool a sign that said "ALL LIVES MATTER" they are going to take it that you are co-opting the tragedy of the lost black life for your own agenda.

The reality is they are having their own little race-war. The Black Panthers are very in the open about it, but the rank-and-file is not bothered by the Panthers. This reality is not PC and some will refuse to believe it. It is hard to quantify and point to specific examples going after specific aims. But it is there. I forget who the black leader was who said it, but he said "they are still waiting for their 40 acres and a mule." But that is matter for another thread.

Quote:

anyway, have that cup of joe.

Having it. $1 happy hour before 8:00 AM. Cheaper than the chain bagel shop, better Wi-Fi, nicer atmosphere all around.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
  • Jump to: