mkl654321
mkl654321
  • Threads: 65
February 4th, 2011 at 6:42:20 PM permalink
Quote: ItsCalledSoccer

I think I read it with the plain meaning. I've mentioned before that you don't write in a way that's clear or organized at all, you tend to bury your points or re-focus in the middle of a thread, and oftentimes it's hard to decipher what point you're trying to make. Hopefully, you'll get better at that.

Your various and sundry responses have indicated that you don't read in a way that's clear or organized at all; you tend to miss points that aren't carefully sequenced as they might be in a high school essay, and it's oftentimes hopeless to try to explain to you what point I've made (or even, what point you've made). I have no hope of your getting better at that.

Your disagreements with me are based on your ideology first and second, with actual differences in point of view a distant third. So why bother explaining my reasoning to you any more? You've already affected to fail to understand it half a dozen times. I'm quixotic at times, but not THAT quixotic.
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw

• Jump to: