54 votes (76.05%)
4 votes (5.63%)

71 members have voted

Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
December 30th, 2010 at 8:34:03 PM permalink
Quote: ItsCalledSoccer

I'm pretty sure you know that this is a kibbitz.

It isn't.

You, on the other hand, double posted on two threads.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
  • Threads: 42
December 31st, 2010 at 7:31:23 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed

It isn't.

You, on the other hand, double posted on two threads.

Yeah, the double posting was a tech glitch, I've already contacted Wizard about it. Are you trying to tattle or something?

OK, so you don't think it's a kibbitz. Do you think that homosexuality is a breakdown in the natural reproduction process in the same way infertility is, and the two situations are parallel in every way? Again, I'm not throwing homosexuals under that bus, but it seems like you are. What's your thinking behind that?

Anyway, it looks like you're searching for the weakest reasons (accidental double-post due to tech glitch) to try to find fault with me. Hey, there are all sorts of things wrong with me, if you're ready to discredit me because of imperfections, one double-post is the least of them.

I strongly suspect, though, that the "imperfection" you find is "ICS doesn't think the exact same way I do, so I'm going to find all sorts of minor stuff to avoid/justify not dealing with him." That's okay, just be honest with yourself about it.
Nareed
Nareed
December 31st, 2010 at 10:47:13 AM permalink
Quote: ItsCalledSoccer

Anyway, it looks like you're searching for the weakest reasons (accidental double-post due to tech glitch) to try to find fault with me. Hey, there are all sorts of things wrong with me, if you're ready to discredit me because of imperfections, one double-post is the least of them.

Stop fishing for personal attacks, will you? I don't do that anymore.

If I wanted to, though, I'd go after your nick with a vengeance. It's not as if soccer (a.k.a. "sucker") is hard to discredit on its own merits (or lack thereof).

But I don't do that anymore.
nmacgre
nmacgre
  • Threads: 14
January 10th, 2011 at 6:41:11 AM permalink
Im super straight.
pacomartin
pacomartin
  • Threads: 649
January 12th, 2011 at 8:07:38 PM permalink
Quote: bjgod

The dont come from africa they come from Sumaria. Every culture and most modern religions can trace Homo sapian back to sumaria. Even those first to people in the bible the suamrians were worshiping a couple of people named adamu and eveo as the first of their species thousands and thousands of years before the bible was even a sparkle in anybodys eyes!

Where is Sumaria? I know Samaria and Sumatra but not Sumaria.
Nareed
Nareed
January 12th, 2011 at 8:13:16 PM permalink
Quote: pacomartin

Where is Sumaria? I know Samaria and Sumatra but not Sumaria.

I think he may have meant Sumer.
JIMMYFOCKER
JIMMYFOCKER
  • Threads: 17
March 31st, 2011 at 1:20:49 AM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

Lots of votes, very few replies.... I think I know one member who wouldn't want to share how he watches the hockey games with us.

Cmon Gerald

• Jump to: