100xOdds
100xOdds 
  • Threads: 508
February 4th, 2015 at 12:44:55 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I really want to do Live Room Escape. It is something where a group of ten people try to escape from a room. I don't know much about it but it involves looking for clues and solving them. You're allowed to ask for hints, but you don't get full credit for escaping if you do. A friend of mine did it with his co-workers and they evidently had a great time.

I'd love to get a group of ten together. It is located near the Fashion Show Mall. I'm looking for local members and anybody visiting in February.

and only 1 leaves alive?

Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
Canyonero
Canyonero
  • Threads: 40
February 4th, 2015 at 12:58:16 PM permalink
I will be in town from Sunday 02/08. If it happens, I'm in. (If you guys can tolerate a new guy.)
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
February 4th, 2015 at 1:39:50 PM permalink
Reviews seem good
http://m.yelp.com/biz/live-room-escape-las-vegas
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
February 4th, 2015 at 1:47:17 PM permalink
I think you should all do the saw room
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
February 4th, 2015 at 3:05:50 PM permalink
Interesting; my team at work is doing a similar thing (Puzzle Break) this Friday.

If I enjoy it, I might join a WoV group if I'm in town at the right time. But I have a feeling I will just be frustrated, and it will feel like a waste of valuable gambling time (if I'm in Vegas).
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
February 4th, 2015 at 8:55:53 PM permalink
They have these room escape puzzles on the game websites, and I think there are some phone apps as well. They are quite a bit of fun to play on the devices, so real life would be pretty cool. There was a TV show last year that had people escaping to win $100Gs I think.

You will find things like a scrap of paper with a number on it under a rug, or taped to the bottom of a drawer, or in a garbage can. You find another number circled on a calendar, etc. Then you move a painting and find a safe. Hopefully the numbers you found are the combo. The sage has a screwdriver, which you probably need someplace else.............

One of the hardest ones I remember was a room with a pair of binoculars and a safe, and seemingly no other clues. It took me days to figure out the next step, which I am not going to reveal here and spoil it for someone's 'fun'.
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!

• Jump to: