Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
Thanked by
aceofspades
June 25th, 2018 at 6:06:05 PM permalink
Ace, it's the good old or more bad old double standard. Society views male on female harassment as bad. But female on male harassment is supposedly cute and funny. If the man doesn't want to be touched, he shouldn't get touched. This is my "Favorite," That woman who suddenly smacked his butt without him requesting it was HOT! She was a 10! He was a 6! He should be thanking his lucky stars she found him attractive enough to smack his butt!" No, just no. There would be hell to raise if a "Hot 10," smacked a 6 woman's butt without her requesting it.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
June 25th, 2018 at 6:41:55 PM permalink
So, you want to see some paddling, do you?

Here ya go:

paddling video
"What, me worry?"
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
June 25th, 2018 at 6:50:39 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

So, if someone says something that you deem offensive, physical violence is the appropriate response?

What if a woman made an offensive remark to a man - same standard?

Reminds me of a post I made in my blog:

Quote: www.epicesquire.com

I was just walking on the Strip and one of the S&M cops with the whip hit me in the ass with her whip as I walked by – I neither requested it nor welcomed it – if one of the shirtless men who pose for photos on the Strip smacked a woman on the ass as she walked by – society would be outraged and the #metoo movement would protest – I get whipped and people walking by smile and giggle

There are different standards for men and women. It’s always been that way. It’s not fair and it’s probably not going to change.

But as everyone has been telling ZK in his threads, you can either play by the rules of society, or you can whine about them on the internet.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
June 25th, 2018 at 7:06:40 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

There are different standards for men and women. It’s always been that way. It’s not fair and it’s probably not going to change.

But as everyone has been telling ZK in his threads, you can either play by the rules of society, or you can whine about them on the internet.

Women didn't ask men to give up their right to vote for decades, but that would have been totally fair.

Also, men weren't asked to pony up for our share of legal beatings men did either.

Quote:

In the U.S., the courts continued to uphold a man's right to punish his wife with violence until 1871. In a case known as Fulgam vs. the State of Alabama, the court ruled that, "The privilege, ancient though it may be, to beat her with a stick, to pull her hair, choke her, spit in her face or kick her about the floor or to inflict upon her other like indignities, is not now acknowledged by our law."

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Torghatten
Torghatten
  • Threads: 5
June 25th, 2018 at 7:08:54 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Do those folks get to eat all they can eat, or are there limits imposed on their seemingly gargantuan appetites?

You have to buy a coke for every burger you get.
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
June 25th, 2018 at 8:23:00 PM permalink
deleted
Last edited by: aceofspades on Jun 25, 2018
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
June 25th, 2018 at 8:44:26 PM permalink

You do realize the majority of women did NOT want the right to vote

They had it. Just don't vote. Has nothing to do with what the others wanted.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
June 25th, 2018 at 8:51:44 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

So, you want to see some paddling, do you?

Here ya go:

paddling video

Looks like fun. Looks like everyone was having fun. Understood that they'd agreed to be paddled and could laugh it off.

Tons of places provide a safe, predictable and bland experience. So again, I'd say if you don't like it, go have some jack Daniels asian nachos at one of the 87 tgi Fridays or chili's locations and let the fun people have their places.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
June 25th, 2018 at 9:00:45 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

So, if someone says something that you deem offensive, physical violence is the appropriate response?

What if a woman made an offensive remark to a man - same standard?

Reminds me of a post I made in my blog:

Quote: www.epicesquire.com

I was just walking on the Strip and one of the S&M cops with the whip hit me in the ass with her whip as I walked by – I neither requested it nor welcomed it – if one of the shirtless men who pose for photos on the Strip smacked a woman on the ass as she walked by – society would be outraged and the #metoo movement would protest – I get whipped and people walking by smile and giggle

Yep. Except I'd say this example is quite fair.

It's quite complicated but one obvious factor is women are physically vulnerable to men. I guess that's not fair, but so it is. We have social norms that help balance it out.

It kind of boils down to just being a baby, like much of this thread. If you're a man and you can't shrug off a lewd gesture by a street performer in place called Sin City then the problem isn't with the rest of society.

As bad as feminists can be, MRAs are excruciating.
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
June 25th, 2018 at 9:15:08 PM permalink
done with this thread
  • Jump to: