DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 162
April 17th, 2016 at 11:37:05 AM permalink
Heading to Gold & Silver
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
April 17th, 2016 at 12:46:37 PM permalink
Did Burlesque and ElC.

Off to comtainer park
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
April 17th, 2016 at 12:53:37 PM permalink
Container park? Meh...

Off to DTG, for free buy craps, and lunch. Then Neon...
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
April 17th, 2016 at 2:58:25 PM permalink
Ended up at MSS for buffet.

Off to Neon Museum...
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
April 17th, 2016 at 5:15:09 PM permalink
Neon museum was cool. Much better than when I went 10 years ago.

But I AM beat. Sitting at poker at GN.

Gonna use my Mob Museym ticket tomorrow.

See ya at the McNugget challenge.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 68
April 17th, 2016 at 5:43:51 PM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

Neon museum was cool. Much better than when I went 10 years ago.

But I AM beat. Sitting at poker at GN.

Gonna use my Mob Museym ticket tomorrow.

See ya at the McNugget challenge.

I have wanted to go there. Is it big? Every time I see it on TV they do the shot in front of the Stardust sign. I have probably seen that sign on 25 different shows.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
April 17th, 2016 at 6:50:04 PM permalink
I thought it was bigger when I went about 10 years ago.

But it was still cool.
Konbu
Konbu
  • Threads: 2
April 17th, 2016 at 7:24:50 PM permalink
good to see your updates. spent a few hours and 25 bucks at the pinball hof, like i always do. much stress free than at the tables.
I CD-ROM.
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 40
April 17th, 2016 at 9:40:50 PM permalink
I will go with you next time Konbu....was introduced to Pinball HoF last time I was in town...they didn't have Space Invaders which is one I am dying to play again.
Attempting to add value one post at a time
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
April 17th, 2016 at 11:23:25 PM permalink
I may stop at Pinball HoF Monday.

I heard a rumor that the guy running it is looking for a successor so he can retire - and that if that doesn't happen soon, he may just close and sell off the machines.

• Jump to: