RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
  • Threads: 50
March 14th, 2019 at 2:10:54 PM permalink
A few places come to mind:
Pizza Rock - Green Valley
Guy Fieri's Restaurant at the Linq - The motley que sandwich is awesome!
Bally's Sterling Brunch - Not cheap, but to me worth it for the all you can eat Seafood
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
March 14th, 2019 at 3:12:20 PM permalink
Gordon Ramsay has that huge place right on the strip in front of Caesars called Hells Kitchen
I stopped, checked the menu and was very interested in eating there
The wait was too long, its a real real popular place
I walked into Caesars hungry and noticed Gordon Ramsay pub which was pretty empty
I sat down, looked at the menu and saw the same exact meal I was interested in at Hells Kitchen
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
March 14th, 2019 at 4:06:17 PM permalink
Osaka sushi on sahara is good. One of the only places I'd pay money for
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 16
March 14th, 2019 at 5:52:05 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Gordon Ramsay has that huge place right on the strip in front of Caesars called Hells Kitchen
I walked into Caesars hungry and noticed Gordon Ramsay pub which was pretty empty
I sat down, looked at the menu and saw the same exact meal I was interested in at Hells Kitchen

I ate at the pub and was not impressed.

I tried Eat for (carson street, downtown) brunch on saturday. Sat at the counters and had some beautiful pancakes with strawberries. It was excellent. People there were raving about everything else I. The menu. Portions are huge, service is quick and prices are decent.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 86
March 14th, 2019 at 5:56:41 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

I ate there 2 times which is saying something since I am such a cheapo. First time was almost free with the diamond dinner but the second time we paid. Sticky toffee pudding is about the best I have had. When we were in AC we ate the pub and each ordered one for dessert. I could not finish it all by myself because it is so sweet. It is perfect to share for me.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
March 14th, 2019 at 6:17:39 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

I ate at the pub and was not impressed.

I tried Eat for (carson street, downtown) brunch on saturday. Sat at the counters and had some beautiful pancakes with strawberries. It was excellent. People there were raving about everything else I. The menu. Portions are huge, service is quick and prices are decent.

Sometimes its what you order
At Hells Kitchen I saw on the menu "braised short rib, creamy polenta, baby vegetables, beef jus "
I walk into the pub and see the exact same item "braised short rib, creamy polenta, baby vegetables, beef jus "
It was great

Downtown, I was pretty impressed by the Triple George, eaten there twice
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 151
March 14th, 2019 at 6:32:14 PM permalink
It is only a value for a few, but the Heart Attack Grill on Fremont provides a free burger daily for everyone weighing over 350 on their scale. While you still have to pay for a drink and optional fries, its still a deal.
Rent this space for only $9.95 a month.
kgb92
kgb92
  • Threads: 2
March 14th, 2019 at 6:38:03 PM permalink
Is there a way to cheat at Heart Attack Grill?
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 151
March 14th, 2019 at 6:43:05 PM permalink
Quote: kgb92

Is there a way to cheat at Heart Attack Grill?

Weights in the pocket if you are close.

I think we have an member here who has APd them for years but he proudly beats them at their own game by give or take 50 pounds.

But he only goes for the humiliation they provide freely.
Rent this space for only $9.95 a month.

• Jump to: