Thread Rating:

onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
February 20th, 2014 at 4:33:19 AM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Just a slight correction. She didn't post that video. Another member looked it up and posted it. Also, she did post photos of herself, but only after other members specifically asked her to. (I do agree though that after all that's gone down, it's probably better without her here)

Damn, no need to rub salt in the Wizard's wounds! lol

My lord you're the JJ expert and you talk down everyone else for being involved with some of these things. Send me the link for the video-missed it.
I am a robot.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
February 20th, 2014 at 4:44:18 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

My lord you're the JJ expert and you talk down everyone else for being involved with some of these things.

Haha...looks like I have another "fan" here who can't resist taking a shot. :D FYI, you don't need to be a JJ expert to remember her video and pictures. Hell, how can you forget them?!?!
Fighting BS one post at a time!
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
February 20th, 2014 at 4:56:31 AM permalink
She was cute. She cheated our host. She is gone.

Who really cares?
Sabretom2
Sabretom2
  • Threads: 11
February 20th, 2014 at 5:03:47 AM permalink
Enough.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
February 20th, 2014 at 6:04:53 AM permalink
We confirmed that JJ is real and her character is pretty much as described: "aspiring model" who likes to get paid for a "good time" using methods that are not characterized as morally sound (to some of us).

Some men on this site don't mind the pay for play model: chippies for fun. Others find it morally reprehensible. For those who do find it morally wrong, how many of us had paid for a date hoping for a sexual return? How many of us have bought our significant others things and effectively paid for sex? For some of us, it isn't our cup of tea. It doesn't make JJ worse or better than any one of us, just different.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
FrGamble
FrGamble
  • Threads: 27
February 20th, 2014 at 6:22:52 AM permalink
I haven't had a chance to say it but I think Face and Babs are excellent choices to help moderate this forum. Thanks for all you do Wiz and those who help him run this site, God Bless!
gpac1377
gpac1377
  • Threads: 8
February 20th, 2014 at 7:06:24 AM permalink
Quote: Face

Here, a random bird inspires tens of thousands of words of interest, while the Wiz compares the future of this site to the most atrocious and horrendous event in human history, one which made the Holocaust look like a bad weekend, and not a single person noticed.

I noticed. I just couldn't think of anything funny to say about it.
"Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 feet per second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter."
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
February 20th, 2014 at 7:14:26 AM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

A good pool hustler knows not to go into a town and knock off the top dog first. If u do that u won't get any action from anyone else. If anything let the whole town see u get your butt spanked by the top dog, albeit for chump change. Its best to start with the lower rung of players and working your way up the list. Next time, Jennie, save the top dog for last.

And you need to remember that if you stick around long enough in a city like Baltimore, sooner or later, someone will clean your clock. Either Beanie Weenie from DC at bank pool, Ed Kelly at 9 ball, or Rich Riggie at 1 hand pool. Aw forget it Mickey. Them days are mostly gone. SIGH
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
February 20th, 2014 at 7:18:56 AM permalink
AX " I have a feeling she is NOT a horrible person. "

She just lives in another world, different morals.

I used to live there. If I believed in God, I would thank him I no longer live there !

OOPS. Forgot Babs in a moderator now. Came back to edit " thank him or her ".
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
February 20th, 2014 at 7:32:21 AM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

And you need to remember that if you stick around long enough in a city like Baltimore, sooner or later, someone will clean your clock. Either Beanie Weenie from DC at bank pool, Ed Kelly at 9 ball, or Rich Riggie at 1 hand pool. Aw forget it Mickey. Them days are mostly gone. SIGH

Yes, I've had my wings clipped by players of that caliber before.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm

• Jump to: