Thread Rating:

FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
May 26th, 2019 at 11:24:21 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

anyone who is homeless for a multiple year period either has Mental Health issues or has made a CHOICE to remain homeless.
While this isnít the place to discuss homelessness, I truly believe this.

I guess that you are right: this not the place to discuss homelessness, but I do want to state that I was not some nutcase all those years and sure did not choose such a hellish existence.
Mini thread derailment now over!!
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1418
  • Posts: 24206
May 26th, 2019 at 11:45:55 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Recently a moderator had a video call with Karen and was quite satisfied that Nathan = the Karen that had previously been portrayed. Take that as established.



That was me. I am sure the one who posts as Nathan is the same person known as Karen who is has provided short videos and seen in the "Nathan on a bus" picture. The one I spoke with knew all kinds of trivial things Nathan has posted here, like the number of points predicated in the Super Bowl (125).

Those of you who miss Nathan can find her at other corner at DT, where she is a member in good standing.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
May 26th, 2019 at 12:11:24 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

That was me. I am sure the one who posts as Nathan is the same person known as Karen who is has provided short videos and seen in the "Nathan on a bus" picture. The one I spoke with knew all kinds of trivial things Nathan has posted here, like the number of points predicated in the Super Bowl (125).

Those of you who miss Nathan can find her at other corner at DT, where she is a member in good standing.






Except for me. Only 10 months, 12 days and 5 hours to go on my year long suspension there*

*Actually no clue, thatís a guess.

That said, I kind of miss Bluejays posts on here. He seems to come and go in spurts. An interesting life he leads, to say the least.

And I donít think many questioned if Karen was Nathan, only if she was also other previous posters on here.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
Joined: Apr 30, 2015
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 4374
Thanks for this post from:
BozAxelWolfHullabalootringlomane
May 26th, 2019 at 12:26:14 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

So you werenít planning a trip to meet her in Miami?


You know I was going to when I was going to visit Kentry but I couldnít seem to get them in the same room at the same time.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. ó Amarillo Slim Preston
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
Joined: Feb 18, 2015
  • Threads: 54
  • Posts: 3617
May 26th, 2019 at 1:20:43 PM permalink
There is a tactic that corporate America uses against a whistleblower or any employee that they wish to fire but for whom they have no righteous reason to fire:

1. they harrass the unwanted employee, insult them in private and in front of other employees and make their employment as miserable as possible

2. and when the employee explodes in anger,

3. the company proceeds to fire the employee because the angry explosion gives them just cause to do so.

I have seen this several times during my career. It is a thoroughly ugly and objectionable practice.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
May 26th, 2019 at 1:30:08 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

There is a tactic that corporate America uses against a whistleblower or any employee that they wish to fire but for whom they have no righteous reason to fire:

1. they harrass the unwanted employee, insult them in private and in front of other employees and make their employment as miserable as possible

2. and when the employee explodes in anger,

3. the company proceeds to fire the employee because the angry explosion gives them just cause to do so.

I have seen this several times during my career. It is a thoroughly ugly and objectionable practice.



Yea, this is EXACTLY the same thing, lol.

Maybe ďNathanĒ can sue as a victim of this thoroughly ugly and objectionable practice.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 268
  • Posts: 9418
Thanks for this post from:
tringlomane
May 26th, 2019 at 1:32:45 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

There is a tactic that corporate America uses against a whistleblower or any employee that they wish to fire but for whom they have no righteous reason to fire:

1. they harrass the unwanted employee, insult them in private and in front of other employees and make their employment as miserable as possible

2. and when the employee explodes in anger,

3. the company proceeds to fire the employee because the angry explosion gives them just cause to do so.

I have seen this several times during my career. It is a thoroughly ugly and objectionable practice.



I was actually instructed personally by a corporate manager to do this to an underling. They told me if the person is fired there will be unemployment insurance issues and payments due while if they can make the person quit they can avoid that

Yeah pretty nasty imo. I am sure the usual suspects think its good business
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1194
May 26th, 2019 at 2:33:39 PM permalink
I'm sure someone already covered this, but I'm too lazy to read back. What is the duration of Nathan's suspension?
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
Joined: Apr 30, 2015
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 4374
May 26th, 2019 at 2:40:43 PM permalink
Quote: prozema

I'm sure someone already covered this, but I'm too lazy to read back. What is the duration of Nathan's suspension?


Nuclear
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. ó Amarillo Slim Preston
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
Thanks for this post from:
PokerGrinderRS
May 26th, 2019 at 2:47:49 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

Nuclear



Rest In Peace. Looking forward to the next character with interests in the lotto from the Miami area.😀

  • Jump to: