8 votes (14.03%)

57 members have voted

Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
June 9th, 2019 at 5:04:07 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

You probably dont have any real friends

See I knew someone like you. Whenever they became aware of another persons hardships, even strangely ones that occurred years ago, they would constantly throw it up in that persons face.

If their gf had just gotten out of a bad marriage every argument would end with "thats why your marriage failed"

People like that dont make friends

Because their friends cant trust them.

I actually have pity on you. You probably dont realize you are your own worst enemy

You mean like 'friends' that rob you? Or was that "family"?

How has all that trusting worked out for you?

You mean like friends that you said you took advantage of when homeless and wore out your welcome?

Those kind of friends? Or was that family too?

You know, the ones you bragged about supporting now in your fantasy "fear" world.

And believe me or don't, I certainly don't need your pity. And I doubt you ever knew anyone like me. I avoid buses and the streets.

I do the right thing when no one is looking, because it's simply the right thing to do. I don't need Thank You's for it, nor do I expect them.

That "own worst enemy" stuff has just ruined my life. Yea, you hit that one on the head.

All from the guy who is angry Trump is our President and runs around in Halloween Masks.

With friends like you...……

And NO OZZY Didn't insult me, and I certainly didn't take it that way.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder 
  • Threads: 26
Thanked by
DeMangoZuga
June 9th, 2019 at 5:10:10 PM permalink
This thread got ugly, I think it’s time for the block button lol.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
Zuga
June 9th, 2019 at 5:24:35 PM permalink
This thread is done. Closed. Over. Enough trolling in all directions.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
June 10th, 2019 at 6:01:24 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

I'm noticing a rather pleasant trend on this board. It appears that the most prominent of our right wing members seem to revel in the fact that they have no kids. Perhaps getting into deep middle age and realizing they failed at the one thing God and or nature put them here to accomplish is what drives them to be such weenies.
Thankfully, few of them will get a chance to inculcate tomorrows children. Mangia!

Personal insult. Per the Martingale policy -- seven days.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: